Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tricia,
I hope this all get resolved quickly for you and your family. I am sorry you are going through this. Stay safe!!!

$743,000?! Gee...was that the amount of your Christmas Bonus, Tricia?! Besides becoming immediately Livid when I was drawn to this forum for some late night reading, the Ransom Not(e) from the Ramsey case kept trying to distract my concertration on this situation. And Hence, my Admiration for my Friend has grown again as she continues to put herself in some very scary situations just by owning a joint where people can express their thoughts on what is in the public news and as a reward - THIS is what you have to deal with - YOU know how much I Lovvvvvvve that part of what comes with being The Honorable Lady holding the reigns of what has become the new & improved WS. Unbelievable. I would like to Thank this male for making his threats be known because now You are even more protected as a result of his "logic" that led him to pen such horrendous criminal intentions while an investigation into a missing child is ongoing and being watched NationWide. I firmly believe that you should contact the local media so that the citizens that are living in the vacinity of this extortionist are also aware of what else is walking their streets - I know that I would want to know what was living in my midst. What in The World was He Thinking?! He obviously didn't do as much research on you as he could have or he would have known that his actions would only end up hurting himself...IMO.

I mostly lurk, I posted once but I did it wrong, sorry about that!

First of all, Tricia, I am so sorry you have to deal with this. I agree with everyone, it is not to be taken lightly and I'm glad you've contacted your lawyer and LE.

The whole letter is bizarre. One thing stuck out to me though, "Think about all that the internet community has learned about me in the past two months,then ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say."

So he wants posts removed because he doesn't want people believing what they read about him online. But then says go read about me on the Internet to decide about my ability to "[deliver] on what I say."

That line made me wonder right away if he'd ever made any other threats before. Hmmm. Why would anybody want to raise such suspicions?

Maybe he's under a lot of stress and you know, part of me empathizes a bit. I hate to see people having a hard time. But almost always, we create our own problems (self included). And we just have to learn from our mistakes and move on, making things worse is not a solution! But I know, easier said than done.

I hope he calms down, thinks things through, talks about it with someone and realizes this is just not the way to fix anything.

MOO

You did it right this time! :hug: Sure hope we hear from you more often! :blowkiss:

He repeats "me and my family" an awful lot. How does his family enter this case? I don't remember reading here anything about his family. But he went into lots of detail in his letter about DS's family that he almost met, didn't he?
:waitasec:

I have studied all my life for a criminal justice career and am two classes away from graduating but am now unemployable due to the lies and slander you are responsible for allowing on your websites. Part of the hiring process is an exhaustive search of the internet looking for a reason not to hire me due to unsavory conduct or allegations.

One might think that a person in this position would be pretty careful about what they write about themselves on the internet (maybe that's what the wiki site was all about, he thought it would make him more employable?) and wouldn't be overeager to seek publicity for his tangential connection to a high profile missing child case.

From what I have learned about you in my research, you will likely resist taking the time to remove my name and all references to my family from your websites because you feel that you have a right to post these lies because I am supposedly a "pubic figure". You may think I am just blowing smoke and will not retaliate upon you and your family and use all legal means at my disposal to do unto you as you have done to me and my family.

A pubic figure? :crazy:

You have ruined my life and when I see that you have failed to act to remove my name and all references to my family from all your websites entirely, I will pull out all the stops and ruin your life to the best of my ability.

I'm very sorry that his life has been ruined but he is doing his best to ruin it some more by writing these threats. Random internet posters opinions of him could be explained away as lies, hatefulness and opinions born out of ignorance of his stellar character but if he goes around threatening people it's nobody's fault but his own.

Lacking that, I will continue my retaliative campaign till my death. I will never yield or stop getting even with you ever. Everything in your life will be fair game to me. Everything you hold dear will be a target of mine. It will be eye for an eye and tooth for tooth.

This sounds scary and not very stable. Please be safe, Tricia!

Think about all that the internet community has learned about me in the past two months,then ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say.

Well, absolutely. If he still holds a lasting grudge against DS for gaining some weight and asking him to build boxes he's capable of holding a lasting grudge against website owners.

Does your family business make 50 million a year like mine? I have achieved much in life from putting my mind to it, and have been very successful in my endeavors just like my family.

Is this the same guy who was broke because the boxes cost $200? What do these 50 million have to do with anything? Is this just pointless self-promotion or is there a point to mentioning this? We can afford more lawyers than you?

I'm very sorry that his life has been ruined but he is doing his best to ruin it some more by writing these threats. Random internet posters opinions of him could be explained away as lies, hatefulness and opinions born out of ignorance of his stellar character but if he goes around threatening people it's nobody's fault but his own.
I agree with you Donjeta, his own words will do much more damage to his reputation. Of course this thread is already creeping to the top of the search results when you Google his name.

I don't know if I would have posted his letter here and antagonized him more but I'm sure Tricia has a lot of experience dealing with people like Jason.

You know, I keep thinking about the theory that bad guys show up at funerals, hang out at crime scenes, help with searches...stuff like that.IIRC, Kenneth Bianchi tried to be LE in Los Angeles, right about the time he was working with Buono and being called "The Hillside Strangler."

In my very non-professional opinion, this guy is a whackadoo, and in dire need of a Haldol Holiday.

Or arrest for extortion, blackmail, and threats of physical harm.

Or both, suits me fine. While he eats stale bread and ramen noodles, building boxes for patio growing, and studying for a law enforcement career. He's been building too many boxes and not paying much attention in class, methinks. LOL.

Hang in there, Tricia...

Best-
Herding Cats

Praying there is a resolution to this Trish and you don't have to go through much more.

I don't like the amount listed in the letter. Scary sum, kind of like the the Ramsey ransom note. Too Strange!!

Also, I don't like how he is showing up in this case now. Seems fishy. Always return to the scene of the crime. Not a good sign.

Have not read the letter as I need a copy sent to me but read the post in the jury room.

This guy has a screw loose. The threats are not to be taken lightly as you know.

Hope there will be closure soon Trish.

Always Goz

So...... if his family makes so much money a year, why is he concerned with finding a job anyways? I guess being a "pubic" figure isn't all what its cracked up to be.

I have nothing to say about this - it's all been said and said well.

However, I do want to add that I find it amusing that he misspelled "public".

lol.

I think JW has been busy compiling these letters to all internet sites (including ones he himself actually posted on) His family or should i say questions on if he was related to certain interesting people have been all over the net but never were posted here on WS (the rumour mill is highly monitored here for these very reasons).

Tricia i would like to add that just because JW has been actively writing these diatribes to others it no way downplays the seriousness that these threats should be handled with. JW seems to have a lot of idle time in his life and has for whatever reason set his sights on righting wrongs in his own fashion. His choice of words are not professional, are not reflective of someone emotionally stable and would definitely give me pause for thought. THere is something morally wrong with the whole thing, for someone of his supposed field i would expect the moral compass to fall a lot higher.

The lawsuit part i could shrug off and say well guess well meet in court :) the rest however not only attacking you personally but putting your family and all that you hold near and dear is so far across the line. The whole extortion part just cements this for me.. no amount of money would change his predicament and if his reputation is what he is angered about well you can still be An ******* just an ******* with lots of money..

However writing a letter of extortion, threatening a person, threatening ones family etc is not exactly a career building move or very flattering for ones reputation unless he hoping for a career in Organized Crime not LE..

There is something very wrong here...

Communication skills are incredibly childish. Snipped excerpts from Jason's letter.....

...I will give you till midnight of the third day after receiving this letter to remove my name and all references to my family from your websites.

...but am now unemployable due to the lies and slander you are responsible for allowing on your websites

...You may think I am just blowing smoke and will not retaliate upon you and your family and use all legal means at my disposal to do unto you as you have done to me and my family.

...You have ruined my life and when I see that you have failed to act to remove my name and all references to my family from all your websites entirely,
I will pull out all the stops and ruin your life to the best of my ability

...I will never yield or stop getting even with you ever. Everything in your life will be fair game to me. Everything you hold dear will be a target of mine. It will be eye for an eye and tooth for tooth.

...I will pull out all the stops and ruin your life to the best of my ability.

...publish an apology, and pay me the sum of $743,000.00 in damages. Lacking that, I will continue my retaliative campaign till my death

...It will be eye for an eye and tooth for tooth.

...ask yourself if I am capable of delivering on what I say.

...What you have allowed to be done to me and my family is well beyond "low blows" it is pure hatred

...I will respond in like kind to you and your family.

...I will go away and nothing will happen to you or your family that is on par with what you have done to my family. **end of snipping**

You're so right Tricia, his thinking is off, he doesn't think normally. Jason has a 'get even' mind set, punishing may be what he does best. He seems to justify what he is saying via religion, which is really scary.

Jason is filled with whining vitriol - how on earth does he work with children?

Jason backs up what he is saying with excerpts from the bible, that's scary. So glad you exposed him for what he is...now it's time he meets your lawyers.

Take good care of yourself and your family Tricia and please know we are here behind you in all that you do. Thanks once again for the most ethical and rumor free crime site on the net.

I wholeheartedly agree with his description of himself ~ a "pubic figure". That about sums it up.

MOO

It's a shame he didn't just take your advice. I saw this thread and was :waitasec: - I had NO CLUE who he was until someone reminded me.

I hope LE takes this seriously. The letter he wrote about DS was just odd to me, nothing alarming, until it is put together with these messages. Honestly if I were DS I would be concerned about this guy, too.

Be careful, Tricia.

. . . I have studied all my life for a criminal justice career and am two classes away from graduating but am now unemployable due to the lies and slander you are responsible for allowing on your websites. . .

Does your family business make 50 million a year like mine? I have achieved much in life from putting my mind to it, and have been very successful in my endeavors just like my family. . .

Snipped from the letter and maybe someone already addressed this...

While it's admirable to complete his degree, I don't know why it matters if he is unemployable. His family business is raking in the dough.

Tricia, I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Be careful...

In my dream life, my currently non-existent business is about one tenth that profitable. My dreams include my kids growing up, getting their college degrees and never having to use them, not one day in their lives, IF their degree doesn't relate to the business. The stipulation in that dream life, for both of them, is that they go to school to get their degree and work at least 2080 hours, even part time through school, in a warehouse or production position. This, my friends, is my idea of teaching my children to be grateful what they have (in my dreams).

Sorry, for rambling about my dreams...

Tricia, how do you know that the emails were actually sent by JW and not someone else?

Tricia
this is almost unbelievable. He sounds like a loose cannon. I can't imagine any atty taking a case based on what he has said. And as a 30 yr teacher I would hope my students have better grammar than he has...Yikes

jason44.jpg

8/19/10 Jason Wishert is convinced that if DeDe Spicher is involved in Kyron's disappearance, then Kyron is alive.

Tricia, how do you know that the emails were actually sent by JW and not someone else?

Tricia said in her first post.

"Last Tuesday October 12th I received a letter from him. I will post the letter next."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back