Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then if you add in the early on mention of he was nervous about going on this trip abroad, it all starts to possibly add up.

IMO he was nervous cause he'd never been abroad and never flown
I get nervous every trip - many people do

Wasn't that just a troll?

Possibly/probably, but it’s irrelevant in the context of me explaining why people have jumped to wild theories about criminal activity. That message, the machete attack, the possible drug taking/dealing and then the watch theft rumours. All in the first couple of days really, a perfect storm.

I assume because they thought he could get water, cellphone charge, and better directions. In a matter of life and death, they advised him toward known shelter and provisions, imo.

jmo

they told him to go back to the rental - not to a stranger's house - why would they try to send him toward danger?

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline today Qassim said: 'The only comment I have to make is that Jay came to the house alive, and he left the house alive.

'I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him.

'I know Jay, through friends, I'm not going to bring someone back to mine if I don't know them.

'I'm doing the geezer a favour and now my face is all over the news. It's a bit mental. I haven't even done anything.'

Now Qassim is back at his family's flat in Barking, east London.

In 2015 Qassim was the ringleader of a London-based crime gang who imported heroin and crack cocaine to Cardiff. When police raided a property there, they found drugs, cash, mobile phones and digital scales. Qassim was sentenced to nine years and nine months.

Qassim insisted he had had no argument with Jay and he had even given him a blanket to sleep in.

He added: 'If I'd fallen out with him would he even come to mine?

'There were no problems. You've seen the last images of him with his red blanket around him.

'I don't know if he had beef elsewhere because I don't know him that well, I only know him through friends.'

This is one of them from the Airbnb

Quote from that article

"I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him"

which doesn't sound very believable when his holiday accomodation was near by, why not drop him there rather then driving 45+ minutes up the mountains

Or they know nothing will get done and calling the police would be useless. Depending on how the watch was stolen, there is a high chance that the police won't be able to help in any realistic way.

but Lucy did contact the police
at least twice!

All along we’ve said that we only have his friends word as to what was actually said in the calls/facetime. Also that it seemed likely that he didn’t want to be spotted walking on the road hence the jumping over the rocks to go off road.

The watch details were shared very early on on various socials, it’s interesting that they appear to be true now.

I would bet his mum knew about the watch from very early on, making her claims that she thought he’d been kidnapped make much more sense now.

I do think his remains will be found one day on the mountains but it wouldn’t be a shock if the police revisit the night/ morning he disappeared and arrests were made either.

JMO

not necessarily true IMO
the 'former detective' has provided no evidence

My sister and I found our brother's body deep in the woods after searching for three months but the coyotes found him first. My sister and I are bonded forever now. I know the helplessness of searching for someone I love. I know the pain of waiting for him to walk through the door one day. All I know is there could be no greater loss than one's sanity of never knowing where your loved one is. Always searching. Always hoping...
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Speaking to The Telegraph on Wednesday, he said: “My only question is, and this is where you start the investigation from, why did two grown men take a young boy to a valley to a bed and breakfast? I can’t understand that.”

“Why? You need to ask them why and then start from there. Spanish police must know. It is frustrating. It’s a language barrier and you can’t get mad at Spanish police because they don’t like it.”

Mr Slater Snr spoke to The Telegraph after spending two hours searching the natural park in north-west Tenerife where his son vanished. He was joined by his other son, Zak, 24, and Mr Slater’s uncle, who did not want to be named.

Searching at the hottest point of the day, the trio followed a mountain path down the barren valley and looked inside two abandoned shacks, which sit just a few hundred yards from where Mr Slater’s phone was last traced.
View attachment 515185
Mr Slater Snr, dressed in a black T-shirt and blue shorts, cut his legs and arms as he looked for his son. He said he was doing a “Columbo bit”, referencing the US TV detective.

Pointing to a large mountain peak in the distance, he said: “If someone told me ‘he’s up that hill and you’ll find him’, I’d climb that f---ing hill and find him.

He added: “If I had mountain boots and some ropes I would go for it, but I can’t do it in Adidas Sambas.

“All I’m doing is a Columbo bit myself. I mean, he might be on here, you never know. But as a dad, I don’t want him to be.

“You just don’t disappear. He’s a young boy. He’s fit. He’s fitter than us all put together. He’s played football all his life. He’s fit as a flea. You just don’t disappear.”

so they DID search!
I knew it!

This is one of them from the Airbnb

And the plot thickens now they all knew one another and AirBnB guy is a convicted drug dealer leopard and spots in all that ..I think this case has all the hallmarks of a need for a criminal investigation tbh both AirBnB guys look dodgy and I'm guessing drugs is why jay went back and they had booked a rental so remote

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneeking
Back