Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are talking about two people the Spanish police checked out, I can assure you they would have looked at more than their guest registration.
They would have checked their passports and had Lancashire police back up had they needed to dig deeper.

They didn't do a runner afaik.

It doesn't matter what I do..
Well if you can assure me that the Spanish Police did all those checks then I guess they must have done

From today's Daily Mail:

MailOnline identified the man who took Jay back to Casa Abuela Tina as convicted drug smuggler Ayub Qassim, who insisted that Jay left the holiday rental alive.

But Jay's friends told us and the police that he went back to Masca with two men - so who was the other? Ayub refused to tell us without speaking to his lawyer.

Although both men have been spoken to by Spanish police and deemed 'irrelevant', why were they allowed to leave Tenerife without further questioning as they were the last people to have spent significant time with him on June 17, the day he disappeared?

Qassim said he knew Jay through friends. If one of those friends is Lucy I don’t believe for a second she wouldn’t have his number/snap/insta. My sons around that age swap details with everyone.

Perhaps that’s how she could locate them quickly

JMO
Why go and locate them then, if she had their number why post asking for a lift on Facebook and then go and see them? It would make more sense to ring,ping or message them. Still strikes me as odd her priority was to speak to the men and not walk to where he last had a phone ping from and said he was lost.

My point being that they clearly are of interest otherwise the police would not have bothered going there and searching.
Like I said, unless there is a verified statement from the police or MSM, I don't make up stories outside of the known narrative.
That is because this is a public forum and these are real people.

I have only one theory and had it from the outset.
I think the most likely scenario short of a fall or heatstroke or anything he did himself, is a RTA.. cars were probably speeding at that quiet hour of the morning and whereas he stepped off the road while speaking with his friends he may well have continued the journey on the road.

If there is any criminal aspect to this it is that whoever was driving my imaginary vehicle then moved his body.

No drugs, mafia, crime files or anything ..

What I couldn't locate was cameras on that stretch of road.

I won’t post it here, but anyone who is interested can go to the official FB for the latest post from 14 min ago.

Why is one persons preferred theory any more viable or discussable than anyone else’s theory?

I don’t think the police have suggested criminal involvement at any point - they haven’t mentioned drugs, ransoms, watches, kidnapping or bodies being hidden after a road accident.

We’re allowed not to agree. There is no hierarchy here of whose ideas are more important. There is an ignore button. Let’s not get the thread closed.

Last edited:
Why go and locate them then, if she had their number why post asking for a lift on Facebook and then go and see them? It would make more sense to ring,ping or message them. Still strikes me as odd her priority was to speak to the men and not walk to where he last had a phone ping from and said he was lost.

Very good point

It's amazed me from the start how it was the airbnb owner who saw him walking along the road that morning.
Out of everyone else who lives around there, it had to be someone who was connected to the airbnb, not that it matters. It's just a coincidence. But what if it isn't and she knows about the drugs too, if that's why they came there.

Why is one persons preferred theory any more viable or discussable than anyone else’s theory?

I don’t think the police have suggested criminal involvement at any point - they haven’t mentioned drugs, kidnapping or bodies being hidden after a road accident.

We’re allowed not to agree. There is no hierarchy here of whose ideas are more important. There is an ignore button. Let’s not get the thread closed.
I totally agree with you. All theories are equally valid and worthy of discussion .

It's amazed me from the start how it was the airbnb owner who saw him walking along the road that morning.
Out of everyone else who lives around there, it had to be someone who was connected to the airbnb, not that it matters. It's just a coincidence. But what if it isn't and she knows about the drugs too, if that's why they came there.
Great point.

"We should stress that the police have deemed this gentleman and another who hasn't yet been identified as irrelevant to the case.

"But he told my colleague that Jay Slater arrived at the house alive and he left the house alive. I can tell you, the other day when I went there, the police were back at that house.

"They left it as just as I arrived, and they were taking forensic-style dust covers off their shoes. And I approached the police officer and I asked him if he could tell me what he'd been doing and whether it was connected to the investigation.

"He said it was, but he couldn't tell me anything else because it was covered by judicial secrecy."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paperoliver
Back