Found Deceased Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the local woman said she saw Jay "walking quickly" along the road, and then in the hills - or something like this.
She was driving a car then.

So
He LEFT the house UNHARMED.
and even though nobody saw him apart from his two travelling companions it is safe to say he also arrived there alive.
Those are about the only two facts of the case apart from the lady that saw him walking.

But the local woman said she saw Jay "walking quickly" along the road, and then in the hills - or something like this.
She was driving a car then.

So
He LEFT the house UNHARMED.
Did you mean to shout at me, I've never said anything other than I think that this is a case of misadventure. But that's not mutually exclusive with me being pretty certain that liars gonna liar even when there's not necessarily a need to.

0_MAIN-jay-exclu2.jpg

There's what looks like a camera in the doorway of the Casa, and yet there is no firm evidence Jay went in or left alive, or spoke with Ophelia. Only people's accounts. Agatha Christie would have loved this situation.

View attachment 516124

There's what looks like a camera in the doorway of the Casa, and yet there is no firm evidence Jay went in or left alive, or spoke with Ophelia. Only people's accounts. Agatha Christie would have loved this situation.

It's a light not a camera unfortunately

Did you mean to shout at me, I've never said anything other than I think that this is a case of misadventure. But that's not mutually exclusive with me being pretty certain that liars gonna liar even when there's not necessarily a need to.

Sorry
Never meant shouting
But
emphasizing :D

Will my apology be accepted???
:)

The idea that he still wanted to party and went to the airbnb with them makes me think they might have consumed drugs (downers). Maybe he mixed something and you never know how you react and he got cabin fever and wanted to leave. Maybe they wouldn't outright admit that they did something illegal at the airbnb so the story just turned into them going to bed and Jay just randomly leaving. But the fact that he wanted to get away from there while still feeling elated must point at something.

It's a light not a camera unfortunately
That's annoying :(
All I mean is there's facts in the dissappearance that have physical evidence such as club cctv, or the Snapchat of JS in the car re the watch, as to the other Snaps and phone calls...not sure. But everything else is he said/she said with little solid evidence. There's been shouting and unkindess in this thread, unfortunately...

Ayub Qassim posted  a video of himself on the doorstep of the AirBnB where missing raver Jay Slater stayed

I wonder when he posted this.

Dbm

Last edited:
The TV detective added: "Qassim said 'Yo bro, the sofa's for you there' and he gave him a towel if he needed a shower. Jay also asked for a cigarette and Qassim gave him a Camel cigarette and left it on the side. Jay then asked for a charger and then went into Qassim's friend room, while he was sleeping and got the charger."

Mr Williams-Thomas added that Qassim told him he then went to sleep and was awoken by the sound of the door buzzing. He added: "Qassim opened the door and spoke to a woman and man and they told him to move his car, which he did and he said he could see Jay chatting to a woman."

"He said that after moving the car, he came back and saw Jay had his trainers on and he told Qassim that the woman had said he could get a bus 'every ten minutes'. Qassim said to him "Chill, mate, I'll drop you off later, when I wake up' but he said Jay said 'nah, I need some scran, I'm hungry""

"Jay said he had been told by the woman the bus to Los Cristianos was every ten minutes and Qassim said there was no bus and added "Do what you like' before going to sleep."
*seems like there is missing information inthe middle

Last edited:
I definitely believe there's more to the story of *why* Jay ended up back at the Airbnb. And he may very well have stolen something and been in a rush to get away. I have no idea if that is true or not.

But it still seems likely that he got lost in the mountains and had a tragic accident.

For that to be untrue, you'd have to believe the friends he supposedly spoke to on the phone, the lady who owns the Airbnb, and also the men he was with, are *all* lying. Of course they could all be lying. But IMO their stories match up fairly well, so if they *are* lying, it feels like they all must have worked out their story together. And I'm not sure they had the time or opportunity to do that.

I thought he said he saw Jay outside, talking to the neighbour, but then they both went back inside and Q told him no buses every 10 minutes and said 'do what you like' and went back to bed.
I'm wondering if this "do what you like" was Q getting a little annoyed at Jay and washing his hands of him. Airbnbs often lock behind you on the way out, so maybe Jay locked himself out and when Jay told someone he couldn't go back to the Airbnb that's what he meant. He was locked out, tired and hungry, needs a smoke, isn't thinking clearly and starts to walk, not wanting to wait around for the bus.

As far as I can recall, the only people Jays Dad has publicly spoken out about in any negative way are the police and the two guys staying at the Airbnb.
Does this mean he is satisfied with Jays friends accounts, i.e phone calls, information etc. Am sure as parents they would have quizzed and quizzed Jays friends, learning facts that the public need not be aware of and indeed do not need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove