Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that has been stated in MSM - do you have a link?

Here you are:
MSM
Sky News

"They told me he'd spoken to the next-door neighbours and they'd told him there was a bus every 10 minutes back down to Los Cristianos, she said."

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if we can find anything that would prove that Johnny Vegas can't be Ayub...I'm pretty sure this JV has been in media reports for quite some time...

'You're trying to tell me no car, no one's seen him at half past 10? Why would you go down there? You've got to end. Why go any further?

'Why would you leave this road? You haven't got a clue where you are. And no one else has seen him. One woman, he's knocked on her door, she said at 10 and he went the wrong way.

'This morning I've seen her, she didn't want to stop. It's somebody's son, you know if you're the last person to see someone's son, you try your damndest to help don't you? She must be a grandma.

'If your son was here what would you do? If he was at the top of that rock you'd climb it.'
*hey, whats up with the grandma comment?

Last edited:
Just a theory, based on a few known facts

AQ manages/managed the Tenerife ‘cafe’ owned by his long term, good friend, a well known UK rap artist called Potter Payper.

Like AQ, Potter Payper has drug related convictions including time spent in prison.

There are videos on YouTube, TikTok etc of Payper’s Tenerife cafe being robbed recently, and amongst items allegedly taken were a Rolex watch.

Now I know there’s more than one Rolex watch in the world, but could there be a link here…?

Maybe someone had been tasked with getting the stolen Rolex back, and maybe an impressionable 19 year old was willing to help - without knowing the full back story - who then shared the news with his friends of this high value theft.

Maybe, being told he’s not going to get paid much for his part in this, decided to get out of there with the watch or something else of value.

Meaning he had to get away, couldn’t go back, and either got caught or thought it best to get off the road to make sure he didn’t.

All just a theory

The footage of AQ "with two unknown teenagers on the treacherous road leading to Masca dancing on stone bollards by the side of the road" is surely of note? It seems he makes a habit of taking teenagers back to his airbnb in Masca.

Aside from the possibility of AQ having a habit of taking teenagers back to his apartment, it's notable that dancing on the stone edging by the side of the road is potentially dangerous; it could lead to someone taking a tumble down the embankment, through the gravel and the cacti...

Which would add to the possiblity that Jay never intended to leave the road, but was instead doing something silly and had an accident.

As far as I can recall, the only people Jays Dad has publicly spoken out about in any negative way are the police and the two guys staying at the Airbnb.
Does this mean he is satisfied with Jays friends accounts, i.e phone calls, information etc. Am sure as parents they would have quizzed and quizzed Jays friends, learning facts that the public need not be aware of and indeed do not need to know.
I think in the early days msm and Jay's friends wanted to paint an innocent picture of jay to appeal to the public and generate interest in finding him and sympathy of course helps a profile of a young innocent teen on first holiday without mum and dad versus what has come out about Jay's history past and present I find in a lot of cases the image they want the public to perceive is the doe eyed boy which the picture of him in the straw hat portrays I know when I first saw that pic I thought butter wouldn't melt so young so innocent

Aside from the possibility of AQ having a habit of taking teenagers back to his apartment, it's notable that dancing on the stone edging by the side of the road is potentially dangerous; it could lead to someone taking a tumble down the embankment, through the gravel and the cacti...

Which would add to the possiblity that Jay never intended to leave the road, but was instead doing something silly and had an accident.
Right but then what happened? Is it at all possible somebody, maybe the sleeping roommate, not AQ, found the watch missing after Jay left alive per AQ and went after him later, possibly finding him? Purely speculation because he should have been found by now, like how could he not be found? What is keeping him from being found?

If J went with the two men voluntarily to the airbnb, is it possible that they told him they were going to a party and he possibly went with them believing that there would be more people there? He would have had no idea where they were heading.
It seems very strange that the two men possibly told jay there was a party to get him to go with them to the air bnb then they just went to bed as soon as they got there. Maybe they wanted him there for another reason he may have been of use to them or else they genuinely thought he had nowhere to stay and took him to theirs for the night. Maybe Jay just presumed there was a party there so went with them. It looks like the men have had teenagers at the air bnb before from the photos of Q with 2 teenagers dancing on the boulders at the side of the road. Maybe a party or drugs were on offer then and jay thought they would be on offer that night so went with them. If he'd known the 2 men would just go straight to bed I doubt he would have gone with them unless something else was offered

I think in the early days msm and Jay's friends wanted to paint an innocent picture of jay to appeal to the public and generate interest in finding him and sympathy of course helps a profile of a young innocent teen on first holiday without mum and dad versus what has come out about Jay's history past and present I find in a lot of cases the image they want the public to perceive is the doe eyed boy which the picture of him in the straw hat portrays I know when I first saw that pic I thought butter wouldn't melt so young so innocent
Yes I agree with you. I think the point I'm trying to make is maybe Jays friends have told the truth about the events even though they are being slated for being liars etc.. It seems Jays Dad only has public negativity for the police and the two Airbnb guys?
IMO he would have stated something about Jays friends not making sense if he had thought that.

'You're trying to tell me no car, no one's seen him at half past 10? Why would you go down there? You've got to end. Why go any further?

'Why would you leave this road? You haven't got a clue where you are. And no one else has seen him. One woman, he's knocked on her door, she said at 10 and he went the wrong way.

'This morning I've seen her, she didn't want to stop. It's somebody's son, you know if you're the last person to see someone's son, you try your damndest to help don't you? She must be a grandma.

'If your son was here what would you do? If he was at the top of that rock you'd climb it.'
*hey, whats up with the grandma comment?
Maybe a typo and meant to state mustn't be a grandma ...it does say jay knocked on her door in the article aswell it's been questioned about why she didn't stop to tell him he was going wrong way maybe being a woman in remote area she doesn't like stopping for strangers ??? and felt if she stopped she would have to offer a lift ..

Right but then what happened? Is it at all possible somebody, maybe the sleeping roommate, not AQ, found the watch missing after Jay left alive per AQ and went after him later, possibly finding him? Purely speculation because he should have been found by now, like how could he not be found? What is keeping him from being found?
I think either jay was found on the road he was walking quickly along and put in the back of a car on that road and transported off somewhere or he was afraid or disorientated, went off the road and got lost. It is a difficult area to completely search with cacti the size of humans.

But if that happened close to the road, and no foul play involved, surely he would have been found by now?

People go missing in terrain like this and are often never found. It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there.

Pick any number of points along the route Jay supposedly took. He was surrounded by terrain like this; I wouldn't want to attempt searching that:

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes I agree with you. I think the point I'm trying to make is maybe Jays friends have told the truth about the events even though they are being slated for being liars etc.. It seems Jays Dad only has public negativity for the police and the two Airbnb guys?
IMO he would have stated something about Jays friends not making sense if he had thought that.
I suppose his anger is directed at those he deems able to find his son and is angry they are not out day and night with himself ,which is understandable ,anger is usually the first emotion after the initial shock in the grieving process no body could fault this man he is doing all he can to find his son ..I'm gathering as regards Jay's friends it's keeping them close as its a reminder of jay and perhaps he is keeping any negative thoughts about these friends to himself in order to gain their trust and speak to him about anything else that at the moment is kept quiet in fear I think it's a valid point you make in why no questioning of Jay's friends truths

I think either jay was found on the road he was walking quickly along and put in the back of a car on that road and transported off somewhere or he was afraid or disorientated, went off the road and got lost. It is a difficult area to completely search with cacti the size of humans.
I'm about 50/50 on your two options. However, there seems a lot of sketchy shade around the group as a whole now.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

It was linked, here it is again. It was Jay’s dad that said:

“… no one else has seen him. One woman, he's knocked on her door, she said at 10 and he went the wrong way.”

I think it’s just got lost in confusion / bad journalism. Entirely possible from the DM. I think he means the bus was at 10, but nevertheless he did, according to the article, say that a door was knocked on.

Last edited by a moderator:
People go missing in terrain like this and are often never found. It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there.

Pick any number of points along the route Jay supposedly took. He was surrounded by terrain like this; I wouldn't want to attempt searching that:

View attachment 516163

I wonder whether they used helicopters with infa red when searching for him over large cacti filled areas. Those would have detected him if he was out there and still alive.

"He said 'I don't know where I am, I need a drink and my phone is about to die'." The young woman managed to locate the Airbnb on the day of his vanishing, after using markers in Jay's last Snapchat image.

"She approached the two men who were still inside the property. She said: "We managed to find the house. I knocked on the door and there were two people there."

They said Jay had gone out for a cigarette before going back in and saying he wanted to go home. "They told me he'd spoken to the next-door neighbours and they'd told him there was a bus every 10 minutes back down to Los Cristianos," said Lucy.

"The bus stop was right next to the house. So obviously if he'd gone to get the bus he wouldn't have got lost because it [the stop] was visible from the front door.
*we sure need an accurate timeline with all the new details coming out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiderHays80
Back