Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, it's very unlike the British press in particular to just sit on a name, unless they actually don't know it, and having worked on a tabloid, I know the lengths to which they'll go to get information. So it's definitely strange that this man is still managing to stay anonymous. I wonder if he has managed to get some sort of injunction so that his name simply can't be revealed by the media?
Even a blurred out image has not being reported maybe he got solicitor involved is it called an injunction

The thing that gets me curious is, of all the news sources that have been quoted on this thread, not one of them has revealed his name. Whose? That other guy! Yeah, no need to proselytize, I get it, armchair sleuths haven't a right to know that...but hey, it's the fact that no news source has revealed it, or even found it. And if they DID find that name, why did they NOT report it? Protect him? Yeah, I guess....but the question for me becomes....protect him from what? I mean, the other cat's name is blasted all out there, his criminal record, his business dealings, his comings and goings, yada yada yada, but NOOOOOO, nothing on the other dude.....WHY?

There's scores of people now publicly named and their social media documented. The one exception being the 'other' bloke. Originally named as the two men who rented the Masca Airbnb, described as two black men by the nearby cafe owner who said they occasionally went in for coffee. Mentioned in mainstream media as having been known for drinking in bars adjacent to the NRG festival club. Identified and spoken to by Spanish LE. Known to have flown back to the UK, seemingly to Luton. Then nothing... why so quiet?

Is the other male a minor, under the age of 16? Or maybe under 18? Is this why no source can mention him, for legal reasons?

Has whoever it is been swift to put everyone on notice of legal threats? They surely must have done or someone would have named them by now.

The boat theory seems very unlikely.
Do you mean a specific boat theory or any boat theory? I mean, as a thought only, IF Jay had been picked up in a vehicle of some sort with an intention of trafficking him and he eventually ended up on a boat is not the same as he hiked to near the water and was picked up by a nefarious boat is not the same as he might be scared of something and ended up on a boat to get away. Maybe none of those are likely. I was just wondering. TIA.

Oh I agree the whole setup in the AirBnB is very dodgy whether it is directly related to Jay going missing or not.

I just can't see it being so dodgy as to require one of the occupants to remain nameless and quiet for this long.

The only (highly unlikely) explanation I can think of is there was some sort of undercover operation going on that has now been disrupted.

I think this could easily be the case.

Is the other male a minor, under the age of 16? Or maybe under 18? Is this why no source can mention him, for legal reasons?

Has whoever it is been swift to put everyone on notice of legal threats? They surely must have done or someone would have named them by now.

A minor??

:rolleyes:

According to Ofelia
(in MSM reports quoted in these threads)
the other man is much older.
In his 40ties.

She said both men dropped to the cafe for a coffee from time to time.

One was in his 30ties.
The other in his 40ties.

(Ummm...
Let's not start strange rumours about minors.
Nobody was a minor according to MSM reports.)

Last edited:
Jay Slater went to Tenerife with the aim of attending a rave.
Jay Slater did not return to his Hotel after the Rave.
Jay Slater has been reported as a missing person.
That's all we really know. Nothing else has been proven to be true..... yet.
I think most will know my own suspicions on this case now. They have not changed from day one.
We think we know some things, and yet the evidence and statements are so flimsy, they actually provide more questions than answers.
Do we know for sure whether JS went to the Airbnb or not?
Do we know for sure whether JS sent the messages or not?
Do we know for sure whether the witnesses are reliable or not?
Do we know for sure whether there may be a link to SOC or not?
There are so many ifs, what's and maybes, that at this moment in time, everything other than my first three sentences are merely conjecture.
We can all theorise, but at this time, that's all they are: theories.

Jay Slater went to Tenerife with the aim of attending a rave.
Jay Slater did not return to his Hotel after the Rave.
Jay Slater has been reported as a missing person.
That's all we really know. Nothing else has been proven to be true..... yet.
I think most will know my own suspicions on this case now. They have not changed from day one.
We think we know some things, and yet the evidence and statements are so flimsy, they actually provide more questions than answers.
Do we know for sure whether JS went to the Airbnb or not?
Do we know for sure whether JS sent the messages or not?
Do we know for sure whether the witnesses are reliable or not?
Do we know for sure whether there may be a link to SOC or not?
There are so many ifs, what's and maybes, that at this moment in time, everything other than my first three sentences are merely conjecture.
We can all theorise, but at this time, that's all they are: theories.
You left out his last phone ping was in the middle of nowhere, so we also know his phone is no longer pinging. So phone either off or dead or destroyed. We don't know if he was with his phone at the time of last ping.

What other actual facts are there?
There are pictures of him at the rave? Is that proven to be the right night?

You left out his last phone ping was in the middle of nowhere, so we also know his phone is no longer pinging. So phone either off or dead or destroyed. We don't know if he was with his phone at the time of last ping.

What other actual facts are there?
There are pictures of him at the rave? Is that proven to be the right night?
Yes it was because the barmaid spoke out to say she gave him some water as he wasnt well in her opinion

Local residents Irene and her partner Manolo shared their thoughts with the Manchester Evening News on why they believe Jay is not in the local area.

"[Manolo] thinks that Jay isn't here," Irene said. "Because many people have looked for him - loads of police units. If he was here, the crows would have spotted him. Because as soon as they spot a dead animal like a goat or something, the crows are on top of it."

Manolo added: "If by the second or third day, if he was - supposedly, God willing not - dead, the crows would have found him straight away. But we haven't seen them around here."

Non-profit Signi Zoekhonden, based in the Netherlands, has deployed a team of five people and four dogs to the island, with a sixth person due to leave on Monday.

Non-profit Signi Zoekhonden, based in the Netherlands, has deployed a team of five people and four dogs to the island, with a sixth person due to leave on Monday.

With experienced and planned searches- let’s see what happens now. It will either bring closure and Jay home, or provide more evidence he is not there. I would also imagine Paul will go out with them.

Is there a summary? The mod notes at the beginning of these multi-part threads only ever tell us what not to do.

Local residents Irene and her partner Manolo shared their thoughts with the Manchester Evening News on why they believe Jay is not in the local area.

"[Manolo] thinks that Jay isn't here," Irene said. "Because many people have looked for him - loads of police units. If he was here, the crows would have spotted him. Because as soon as they spot a dead animal like a goat or something, the crows are on top of it."

Manolo added: "If by the second or third day, if he was - supposedly, God willing not - dead, the crows would have found him straight away. But we haven't seen them around here."

That didn't happen with Esther Dingley - it was around 8 months before partial remains were found by chance, having possibly been moved by wildlife to a more visible location. The rest of her remains were then found quite close to areas that had been searched extensively.

Thought you’d enjoy reading about these amazing doggos, the skills they have and the work they have done around the world.

I think this is a very good use for the money raised. Fingers crossed they find Jay.

I hope pups will get special little boots to protect their paws in this difficult terrain and hot rocks!
(Remember Doctor MM case and burnt dogs' paws?)

And maybe some little jumpers to protect them from cacti? :rolleyes:

Good luck!
Suerte!

It could be that during his comedown of the drugs I'm presuming he was on he experienced a bout of psychosis in the form of Paranoia and maybe even overhearing things not said, I have experienced similar in my younger more reckless days, and so flew the scene out of the effects of his comedown and thought he needed to hide etc and eventually succumbed to the elements or fell to his death.
Drugs make people do stupid things and also cause alot of deciet probably why the story is not straight and people appear to be not telling the whole story, not because he's been murdered or anything like that but because they do not want to incriminate themselves about the drugs.
As for Jay according to the bartender he was out of it and he looks it to in the footage. Personally I think he just had too much and when the comedown hit him whack... It was a adrenaline packed psychosis.

This is why I've always questioned why bird activity was not observed/paid attention to by sars "the crows would have found him straight away " and surely if jay was lying in the open this activity would be noticeable secondly I was looking up different things about Snapchat as I'm older and don't use or know much about it so apparently the app doesn't store information on call logs ,video calls etc so could Brad and Lucy's recollection of times be affected by time difference as tenerife is ahead of UK time by 1 hour I think (please correct me if I'm wrong ) another question I have is do phones update time automatically when we enter a different time zone or do we have to manually update also if Snapchat deletes call / video history almost immediately how do we know they even happen especially the Brad video call I'm not saying he is lying imo he has no reason to lie but he is also a young guy deeply upset about his missing friend and trying to 'help" also the main problem I have with the yacht theory is why would someone smuggle Jay on to a boat ,help to safety yes alert authorities yes but hide him alive no , planned absconding no ,only reason Jay would be taken on a yacht would be that he was dead /about to be killed and brought out to sea to be dumped I just think the amount of reports in Msm of all the theories and what seems to be factual reporting of rumours is both confusing and using up resources looking into all these leads ,only positive story I've see coming from msm in recent days is the Dutch team coming to help and can we even trust that as fact

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP
Back