Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yeah, you are right. I only realised after i posted and edited post to say to switch before i saw your reply

I understand - I'm not sure it's ever been resolved if there's a bell / buzzer on the door at Masca. There is certainly a box that looks like the one here. I don't feel that random youtubers or tiktokers are 'verified' sources but if anyone independent has claimed to be at the door and seen or used the buzzer then that would help.

that's a key holder, often seen in airbnb doorways.
Just looked it up there so where is the buzzer because unless it's an internal system from another part of the property to a telephone line into Airbnb there doesn't appear to be buzzer on external part of green door jay was standing at which blows a hole in ayub story

Screenshot_20240715_004347_Google.jpg

So why these untrue rumours still appear?
How can not be a doorbell to a house?
Really!

Isn’t that “Downtherapids” guy currently renting the Airbnb? Might be worth asking him.

Isn’t that “Downtherapids” guy currently renting the Airbnb? Might be worth asking him.
I don't think he is staying at the AirBnB he just films around it and in the search area he is looking in

IMO drug delivery between Spain and UK must be minimal in terms of drug mules on passenger flights. These drugs arrive en masse from South América and to a lesser extent from the hashish and opium producing countries from the Middle East.

Their port of entry is managed by the carteles operating in México and Florida. Easy to arrange a deposit somewhere along English or Spanish coastlines.

So, I dont think there was any question of Jay et compagnie being mules. But could be that he was being vetted for a possible set up in the UK?

And didnt want to go along with that.

All IMO

@ dotta, cool that you are watching Netflix about Escobar!

what is the significance of the doorbell/lightswitch query?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back