Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM. Yes, if the location in the DM picture is correct there's not actually much down there but the coast and a tiny beach (Playa de Juan López). He could well have been disoriented, heading in completely the wrong direction and just aiming for the sea hoping to find something , not dissimilar to what appeared to happen with Michael Mosley.
I'm more and more agreeing with those who say there was no rhyme or reason - he just saw the sea and thought he could walk to it. Assumed there would be a path at the bottom of the gorge. Just that simple. And it didn't turn out the way he thought it would, on the way. If you watch this interview with Brad (interview on This Morning, ITV UK, source Daily Mail) and see his demeanour, it's obviously genuine that at that moment Jay really didn't have a care - and the thought of waiting for the bus or getting a taxi simply wasn't on his radar.

Sad news.
Respect to Spanish Guardia Civil for their exemplary skills and dogged hard work.

They found him!

Sail free now Jay, sounds like you were one in a million and somebody I would love to have known.

Rest in Peace.

My sincere condolences to all his family and his friends.
May Divine comfort surround and protect you all in the days ahead.

To the rest, I hold you in the same contempt I always did. The tabloids milked this for their own benefit and they are accountable for the additional pain and suffering they imposed upon a grieving family and heart broken friends.

I read elsewhere that his friends were putting out RIP messages the night before which is giving the conspiracists yet another reason to get excited.
I'm only rationalising it by suggesting that if that's the case, the helicopter team may not have had time to assemble and complete a difficult recvovery before dark.
I seem to recall a report that Jay's family were informed and given some time to process before news was released to the media

Screenshot_20240716_235508_Google.jpg

Last edited:
The almost inaccessible spot where he died is only a few hundred yards from areas which were repeatedly searched for almost a month by police, volunteers and members of his family after his disappearance on June 17.
Jay Slater was found dead at around 10am on Monday July 15 after almost a month of searching by Spanish authorities

Jay Slater was found dead at around 10am on Monday July 15 after almost a month of searching by Spanish authorities
87410657-13640429-image-a-17_1721150712562.jpg

The Civil Guard in Tenerife confirmed today the missing man’s body found in a ravine near the village of Masca was his and said everything was pointing to him dying in an accidental fall. They also said his injuries had included broken bones in a statement released shortly after court officials also revealed Jay’s identity had been confirmed through fingerprints after initially claiming full identification wouldn’t happen till “next week” because the body was “very deteriorated.”

The question of whether police now have a watch the 19-year-old apprentice bricklayer reportedly confessed to stealing from a reveller during an altercation outside Papagayo Beach Club near his holiday accommodation, remained unanswered last night.
Seems to me he seen the sea from the Airbnb and thought he could get there as the crow flies without realising the mountain was not a linear decline

I wonder if they are not disclosing the location of where he was found because there ‘may’ be an expensive watch nearby and they don’t want people going down searching for it and having further accidents. JMO.
Or ghouls who want to visit the spot he perished. The teams don't want to have to rescue anyone else because some idiots engage in dark tourism imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back