Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was shared as a screenshot and this all subsequent posts were deleted- here is the news article about the age of the men in the apartment

Plus they arrived the Saturday and were leaving the Monday?! I wonder if she meant the Saturday before last as a 4 hour flight hardly seems worth it for a 2 night stay?! Strange. And they decide to go to a rave with kids. I am 40 and I personally couldn’t think of anything worse.

Like on the prowl..

Now we know where the Air BnB is, I’ve looked on Google maps and have tried to pin point his last live location, that he sent to Lucy, it’s showing me a 21 minute walk? I don’t know if I have it completely wrong. Has anyone else checked this?

Apologies if it has already been mentioned.

Link from booking.com Here

It was shared as a screenshot and this all subsequent posts were deleted- here is the news article about the age of the men in the apartment
Do we know if it was a FaceTime call or phonecall that Lucy received from JS on the Monday morning? Just wondering if she could have been 100% sure it was actually him speaking on the phone and not someone nefarious.

Now we know where the Air BnB is, I’ve looked on Google maps and have tried to pin point his last live location, that he sent to Lucy, it’s showing me a 21 minute walk? I don’t know if I have it completely wrong. Has anyone else checked this?

Apologies if it has already been mentioned.

Link from booking.com Here

Yes the pinned ping to Lucy was in the wrong direction to where he was meant to be be going also.

Attachments

• IMG_5927.jpeg
    IMG_5927.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 49
Plus they arrived the Saturday and were leaving the Monday?! I wonder if she meant the Saturday before last as a 4 hour flight hardly seems worth it for a 2 night stay?! Strange. And they decide to go to a rave with kids. I am 40 and I personally couldn’t think of anything worse.

Like on the prowl..
Its a common thing to do in these countries. Although not as a 40 year old man, but more for teenagers.

Ibiza is the most common "weekender". Although in the popular clubbing parts of Tenerife you find a lot of people doing the 2 night stay.

To be fair (and hopefully) I’m sure there’s a lot more to the phone call than we’ve heard. Maybe he was distressed or mentioned a key piece of info to Lucy, but that wouldn’t be released if it could let someone know they’re onto them…moo

Its a common thing to do in these countries. Although not as a 40 year old man, but more for teenagers.

Ibiza is the most common "weekender". Although in the popular clubbing parts of Tenerife you find a lot of people doing the 2 night stay.

Who knew. Mainland Spain maybe but Tenerife isn’t a quick flight.

I would see if they were at the 3 day festival but to arrive the Saturday (if indeed it was the Saturday just past, day 2 of the NRG festival) and hire a car. Just screams strange to me. If your somewhere for 2 nights you would surely want to be closer to the event you are attending given the tight turnaround. Just something seems off with that situation in my opinion. Not saying they are involved atall just a few red flags.

Who knew. Mainland Spain maybe but Tenerife isn’t a quick flight.

I would see if they were at the 3 day festival but to arrive the Saturday (if indeed it was the Saturday just past, day 2 of the NRG festival) and hire a car. Just screams strange to me. If your somewhere for 2 nights you would surely want to be closer to the event you are there for given the tight turnaround. Just something seems off with that situation in my opinion. Not saying they are involved atall just a few red flags.
Yep you are right, the distance from the event is odd. Although these big events everywhere books up pretty fast and you just book wherever is cheapest. Its not unusual for people to do this then sleep on the plane on the last day.

We are talking about a big event that is attractive to alot of people - how many times have you waited or done something exhausting just to see or get something you want. Theres people who queue up outside computer stores for days to get a new release of a game - even though it will be for sale later that day anywhere.

People making these flights are just up for a big party.

On the topic of doing stupid stuff when younger.

I once took a drive to Sheffield to meet friends, with the intent to drive home. I ended up drinking and convinced the parking office in car park to let me sleep on his sofa. I literally slept on the sofa in an office. My phone died and my parents didn't know where I was, I was randomly sleeping on some dudes sofa lol. We do stupid *advertiser censored* when young.

I think a call.
Thanks.

I would love for JS to be found safe but I can’t really see anything other than the most likely scenario. That he got lost and unfortunately has either fallen or succumb to the elements (heat, lack of water, exhaustion) etc. The area they are searching looks so expansive - it would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I really hope I’m wrong.

JMO.

Thanks.

I would love for JS to be found safe but I can’t really see anything other than the most likely scenario. That he got lost and unfortunately has either fallen or succumb to the elements (heat, lack of water, exhaustion) etc. The area they are searching looks so expansive - it would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I really hope I’m wrong.

JMO.

I agree it probably is just clean cut like (nearly) every other missing person case after a night of heavy drinking/partying.

Like on the prowl..
That would be correct if they had planned to attend the NRG which was from the Fri-Sun. They were supposed to leave Mon, but stayed till Tues. Presumably to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice