jaycee dugard thank you

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dugard can and will have to face them in court. I don't see either Garrido all of a sudden pleading guilty. It'll be probably, at least, two years before a trial starts. The fact she and her daughters are both alive is a testament to her incredible resilience. If she can get through that, she can get through a trial. Plus, as painful as it'll be for her, realizing she helped put them away will help her move forward with her new life, in creating a "new normal."

I think Dugard can and will have to face them in court.
The D.A. who gave the press conference in El Dorado county already said as much. Maybe they could give her the option of testifying by videotape though... I've heard of that being done when it is too traumatic to face your accuser.

The D.A. who gave the press conference in El Dorado county already said as much. Maybe they could give her the option of testifying by videotape though... I've heard of that being done when it is too traumatic to face your accuser.

this always leaves the potential the defense can win an appeal on the confrontation clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo