JB Hospitalized

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope this is minor and he is better as soon as possible. Both b/c that is the nice thing to say, and also b/c a change of counsel at this point would delay the trial further. Which I don't think our nerves could take!

I hope that this is nothing serious for JB and that he gets well soon also. I am sure that this has been very stressful on him and his family. Even if I think KC did this horrible act to her child, I would never want anything bad to happen to him.

Stress will really make you sick. I don't care for JB and I think he is in over his head, but just having gone through testing for stomach problems myself, I feel for him in that respect.

He really needs to step down and let her have an attorney that knows how to handle a case like this.

JB in the hospital? Oh boy, what a drama queen! There isn't one test for stomache pains that can't be done on an out patient basis.

Me thinks he wants to avoid the huge press smackdown that's surely coming his way....once the docs are made public! :rolleyes:

I bet you Casey is PO'd about JP being in the hospital she won't be able to use his lap top to watch the Bachelor tonight.:waitasec:

I do honestly hope he will be okay and it is nothing serious..

If the death penalty is put back on the table - Baez will have to turn over the case to a death penalty qualified attorney ..... he will not be lead attorney .....

ROTFLMAO Keep em coming.....................................................................:)

No but, for Real, i think that Metamucil thing was a good suggestion for JB, hope he's better soon...Like in time to answer questions after the new doc dump.?.?

i love you guys

JB in the hospital? Oh boy, what a drama queen! There isn't one test for stomache pains that can't be done on an out patient basis.

Me thinks he wants to avoid the huge press smackdown that's surely coming his way....once the docs are made public! :rolleyes:

AAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Press Smackdown...lol... too funny

He will feel much better after a nice cool colonoscopy!
Fit & ready to defend the indefensible!:bananapowerslide::Banane12:

I'm sure stress over the case and the constant scrutiny contributed to his stomach problems... but to be so stressed over a doc dump? I just don't see it. After all, HE didn't kill anyone. He's just defending her. If he loses, he goes home to his own bed, goes to sleep, and gets up in the morning a free man.

I am sure Stress is most likely one of the reasons JB wound up in the hospital - and I hope it is nothing more serious than that. While I think he is less then stellar as a lawyer, I do send him get well wishes.

What is going to be interesting is what might happen down the line. While I am sure JB saw this case as his chance to shine in the beginning, every time new info is released, that shine gets a little more tarnish on it. I would not be the least bit surprised to hear at some point that JB, due to continuing medical problems, has to 'bow out' of this case - much to his regret etc. etc. etc. Don't know if he is being 'crowded out' or doing the proverbial 'rat deserting the sinking ship' routine, but I think this is only the first of many snippets about ongoing medical problems. so put me down as saying - JB is leaving at some point and he will say it is due to 'medical issues'. Just my opinion, of course.

I was having the same kind of thoughts too.

I am sure Stress is most likely one of the reasons JB wound up in the hospital - and I hope it is nothing more serious than that. While I think he is less then stellar as a lawyer, I do send him get well wishes.

What is going to be interesting is what might happen down the line. While I am sure JB saw this case as his chance to shine in the beginning, every time new info is released, that shine gets a little more tarnish on it. I would not be the least bit surprised to hear at some point that JB, due to continuing medical problems, has to 'bow out' of this case - much to his regret etc. etc. etc. Don't know if he is being 'crowded out' or doing the proverbial 'rat deserting the sinking ship' routine, but I think this is only the first of many snippets about ongoing medical problems. so put me down as saying - JB is leaving at some point and he will say it is due to 'medical issues'. Just my opinion, of course.

Mac:blowkiss:
I concur completely. This is the beginning of the end, imo. Act I..

ACT II, Linda KB taking 1st chair?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back