JB Hospitalized

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oH,MY, MY ,MY, MY, When this case comes to trial,I'm sure we will all be shocked,and say now I understand why you have a stomach ache!!!!

Seriously, the media said that evidence was released to defence today and it wasn't good.......
kc fingerprints on the duct tape?
Imagine now JB should talk kc into a plea deal and knows kc will flip out on him also.
Did JB really believe her???
and this is an added burden to everything else.......nerves, stress............
my bet........

Maybe Baez has had a gallbladder attack from sharing bologna sandwiches and candy bars with KC in the jail cell.

He needs to have some of my chilli....that will cure what ails him...:moose::chili::devil:

I am glad he is feeling better, but I tell you what. If I was KC's attorney I'd be hospitalized from lack of sleep first!

Hope he can talk his client into taking a plea before someone else gets sick...or even worse!

Originally Posted by JBean
a bean of course :)

Beaner,

It took me a minute to realize it was a bean,and not a potato!! LOL!

Shhhh....don't tell Beanster but I thought it was an Egyptian Dancing Plum (of royalty!).:bang:

To JB: Plums, roughage. 'Nuff said

OT/ Oh, JBean, I think your little dancing bean princess is cute! I do miss your disco ball, though....when I see that thing pop up, I know somebody's in "trouble"!!! I'm stopping now, in case you still have it glowing somewhere ready to go!!:blowkiss:

He isn’t my favorite person, but hopefully it was just indigestion. Who wouldn’t get indigestion with a client like CMA. :sick:

As a defense attorney, I'd think that JB finds all this a challenge and a boost to his career. He can't be stupid and actually have believed that he could win the case, not even in the beginning.

Perhaps.... should have bought the P*E*P*P*E*R*M*I*N*T ~ SHOES ! ! !
made especially for people who are always putting their foot in their mouths ! ! !

** Could Not resist !:woohoo:

JMO
jjgram

As a defense attorney, I'd think that JB finds all this a challenge and a boost to his career. He can't be stupid and actually have believed that he could win the case, not even in the beginning.

Maybe he was getting a colonic to allow space for the rest of the........well, um. ....

Maybe he was getting a colonic to allow space for the rest of the........well, um. ....

Well, that is even better than what I was thinking....I thought maybe KC slipped him a little Valentine Chocolate Heart Candy laced with some battery acid (you know from her radio battery!!) Just kidding!!!!!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back