JB Hospitalized

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he'd had serious gall bladder problems with stones or it was enlarged they would have kept him to do a little cut and remove. Same with the appendix.

He could have had what he thought were chest pains, and they ended up as digestive.

I'm glad to read that JB was feeling better and released from the hospital.

:waitasec:Two days after defense attorney Jose Baez got the hundreds of "bombshell" documents last week, he went into the hospital for tests. http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html His spokeswoman said he had a stomach ache, but said it's nothing that will slow down his work on the case.

:waitasec:Two days after defense attorney Jose Baez got the hundreds of "bombshell" documents last week, he went into the hospital for tests. http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html His spokeswoman said he had a stomach ache, but said it's nothing that will slow down his work on the case.

Maybe he couldn't stop thowing up after reading......I can only imagine how sick we all will feel when we read it.......IMO

OMG, BTDT.... A gb attack is right up there with labor, imo- on second thought, maybe a little worse :eek:

JB could have been passing a kidney stone- another horribly painful condition that wouldn't necessarily require admittance. Would definitely keep him there all night on the good drugs until he passed it, though!

Gallbladder pains, MUCH worse than labor! Of course I passed a stone into my pancreas and ended up with acute pancreatitis and a 3 day hospital stay. Would have been longer, but I had to get fingerprinted for a job and checked myself out (agreeing to a liquid diet until surgery). Before I went to the ER I was laying on the floor telling DH I'd rather be in labor again (and my little one was only 3 weeks old, so I remembered the pain very well!).

Maybe JB needed to take time out to digest what he was going to do for KC. Plead the case or hand it over to someone else. Is he a court appointted lawyer or hired?:boohoo::boohoo:

Maybe JB needed to take time out to digest what he was going to do for KC. Plead the case or hand it over to someone else. Is he a court appointted lawyer or hired?:boohoo::boohoo:

hired

http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html#-
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 – updated: 5:55 pm EST February 17, 2009

(quoted from article and bolded by me)

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team.

Good, maybe this will give KC of what real jail is like. Even if she is convicted and goes for appeal I don't think her lawyer(s) will spent much time with her like they do now.

I also wonder since the trial is looking so far away now if the jail will keep her there in her "private room" until the trial or move her to general population at some point before the trial.

With previous doc dumps, my memory is telling me that we heard rumors they were coming, but I don't remember the amount of detail we're getting this time before they're released to the media. It seems everybody is being "prepared" for what's coming, us, the public, included.

We didn't seem to get this much "preparation" for the duct tape and heart sticker being on Caylee's mouth which, to many of us, has been the most upsetting information released.

Is it just me? Anybody else get the feeling we're getting "prepared" more than in the past?

<snip>
Is it just me? Anybody else get the feeling we're getting "prepared" more than in the past?

I was thinking the opposite myself, doesn't seem like as many leaks.

I am so anguish, I sure hope no matter what they have that the evidence very strong. I want something that the defense team will have a VERY hard time arguing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html#-
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 – updated: 5:55 pm EST February 17, 2009

(quoted from article and bolded by me)

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team.

Isn't it fascinating that no one from the defense has visited since specifically --> the day after the memorial?

Perhaps even the D Team was shocked by Ms. Thang's response or lack thereof?

Argh! You're right! I forgot about little Dakota :(

So to recap: Caylee murdered, George hospitalized, Tim Miller hospitalized, Dakota hospitalized, Baez hospitalized.

I wonder how many people involved in and related to this case have been hospitalized but it didn't hit the media.

I have found that if you look at sociopaths, you find that the people around them get sick and have accidents and are hospitalized with what seems like more frequency than the norm. I think it is the cruelty and stress they inflict, both intentionally and not, on people who surround them. It is a part of the extensive damage they do to others.

Sociopaths are dangerous!!
And...Cindy said Lee had been sick.

Stress Kills..... that's one of my mottos and say it everyday.

JB is her lawyer and has not been to she her in 8 days(which i didn't know) that's a lot of stress... maybe he's had enough and KC will just tell all.. We can always hope right...

work with me I'm new here....:)

Does anybody know the truth about how JB got himself into this mess?

IIRC, KC told her family that other inmates in booking mentioned his name and said he was good.
Then, later I read in a thread here that she may have already had knowledge of him prior to being arrested. Said she could have known his from school daughter, I think.

He probably has ulcers or at the least reflux/heartburn. He probably had an endoscopy.

Ok, I was going to be good, but I can't resist. I don't understand why the doctors are worried about his stomach - it's the big pain in his *advertiser censored** that is causing all his problems - her initials are KC.

Anyone else assume his angst is due to the Bar complaints and Black/alias drama? I just don't think his alleged bowels are bothering him because Casey looks guilty. She looked guilty from "Day 1".

and JB's marriage? lots of stress.........is it REALLY JB stomach?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back