JB Hospitalized

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he admits himself because of his stomach you can be assured there is truth there. Whether he has IBS or an ulcer he didn't do this for fun. Or evasion, there are other ways to evade without a hospital stay. He had to know that the tests would be worse than the admit if he was faking.

If he admits himself because of his stomach you can be assured there is truth there. Whether he has IBS or an ulcer he didn't do this for fun. Or evasion, there are other ways to evade without a hospital stay. He had to know that the tests would be worse than the admit if he was faking.

true that
I had all those tests and it just turned out to be stress :bang:

The tests were not fun :chicken:

Anyone else assume his angst is due to the Bar complaints and Black/alias drama? I just don't think his alleged bowels are bothering him because Casey looks guilty. She looked guilty from "Day 1".

Raising me hand ova he ah'

Ok, I was going to be good, but I can't resist. I don't understand why the doctors are worried about his stomach - it's the big pain in his *advertiser censored** that is causing all his problems - her initials are KC.

Sorry, but one of the nicer posts on here, can you imagine the chit chat around the copier there today? Dude get a bilge pump or cut your losses already. Bowin' to the MAC:blowkiss:

Argh! You're right! I forgot about little Dakota :(

So to recap: Caylee murdered, George hospitalized, Tim Miller hospitalized, Dakota hospitalized, Baez hospitalized.

I wonder how many people involved in and related to this case have been hospitalized but it didn't hit the media.

I have found that if you look at sociopaths, you find that the people around them get sick and have accidents and are hospitalized with what seems like more frequency than the norm. I think it is the cruelty and stress they inflict, both intentionally and not, on people who surround them. It is a part of the extensive damage they do to others.

Sociopaths are dangerous!!
Gosh, you are so right!! They do inflict so much cruelty and stress, it seems to be ingrained in their genetic code. A sociopaths' mantra: "Do unto others before they do unto you!"

So to recap: Caylee murdered, George hospitalized, Tim Miller hospitalized, Dakota hospitalized, Baez hospitalized.

I wonder how many people involved in and related to this case have been hospitalized but it didn't hit the media.

I have found that if you look at sociopaths, you find that the people around them get sick and have accidents and are hospitalized with what seems like more frequency than the norm. I think it is the cruelty and stress they inflict, both intentionally and not, on people who surround them. It is a part of the extensive damage they do to others.

bold mine...

Let's not forget Cpl. Y. Melich of OCSO was a victim as well. He fractured his leg in several places in a motorcycle accident during the investigation.

Casey's reach is long ... very long. :eek:

bold mine...

Let's not forget Cpl. Y. Melich of OCSO was a victim as well. He fractured his leg in several places in a motorcycle accident during the investigation.

KC's reach may be long, but I don't think Detective Melich's accident can be linked to her. From what I remember Detective Melich saying when he visited us here, he was on a course, training on his police motorcycle, when his accident occurred. If he had never been on the Caylee case, this accident still might have occurred because he would still have been on the training course.

Now, if you are implying that perhaps KC fashioned a voodoo doll likeness of Detective Melich and stuck a pin in it's leg - well, that I can't comment on, having very little info about voodoo dolls in general :)

KC's reach may be long, but I don't think Detective Melich's accident can be linked to her. From what I remember Detective Melich saying when he visited us here, he was on a course, training on his police motorcycle, when his accident occurred. If he had never been on the Caylee case, this accident still might have occurred because he would still have been on the training course.

Now, if you are implying that perhaps KC fashioned a voodoo doll likeness of Detective Melich and stuck a pin in it's leg - well, that I can't comment on, having very little info about voodoo dolls in general :)

lol, I took that post to mean that perhaps Det. Melich was under a tremendous amount of stress from the case that perhaps may have played a role; I would agree that could have been the case. Both he and John Allen have been put through the ringer by Casey and her family, unfairly, imo.

bold mine...

Thank you, truth!! I forgot Yuri!

Updating my list KC's victims:

Dead:

Caylee Marie Anthony (child)

Hospitalized:

George Anthony (father hospitalized for psychiatric reasons (attempted suicide) reportedly because he wanted to be with Caylee)

Tim Miller (TES hospitalized for, I believe, bleeding stomach ulcers (you there, Friday?))

Yuri Melich (OCSO hospitalized for broken leg after motorcycle accident on test course)

Dakota (approx 12 yrs old coordinated vigil for Caylee hospitalized for psychiatric reasons after hearing that Caylee was likely not alive)

Jose Baez (lead KC defense attorney hospitalized 2 days after a doc dump reportedly for 'stomach problems')

Hi Mac :) I appreciate what you are saying, but there is another way that has been looked at in studies of people having accidents, and that is that stress causes them to become preoccupied, which leads to distractions and accidents become more frequent. Another thing I've read is low self esteem, which can surely be a result of association with a sociopath, causes people not to take as much care as they ordinarily would, and this leads to both accidents and ill health.

I definitely can't draw a direct correlation from Yuri's association with KC to his accident, but I can't help but think a correlation exists. Granted, it's just MOO.

Hi Mac :) I appreciate what you are saying, but there is another way that has been looked at in studies of people having accidents, and that is that stress causes them to become preoccupied, which leads to distractions and accidents become more frequent. Another thing I've read is low self esteem, which can surely be a result of association with a sociopath, causes people not to take as much care as they ordinarily would, and this leads to both accidents and ill health.

I definitely can't draw a direct correlation from Yuri's association with KC to his accident, but I can't help but think a correlation exists. Granted, it's just MOO.

You know, BeanE, I never thought of it that way, you could very well be right. I did not consider stress levels from the case, ok, I am happy to stand corrected, so to speak. I just plain old forgot about how stress can really mess with our systems, in more ways than one!

Sorry haven't read this whole thread but I just read this info on Blink's website ...

"It was confirmed today that neither Jose Baez, nor any member of the defense team has visited Casey Anthony in jail in 8 days. It was also confirmed through the Florida Bar Association, it received the sworn copy of the latest complaint/Inquiry regarding Mr. Baez, ref# 09-14647 on February 9, 2009, 8 days ago as well."

Soooo maybe stress is causing all his tummy problems.

ETA Link: http://.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthon...-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

lol, I took that post to mean that perhaps Det. Melich was under a tremendous amount of stress from the case that perhaps may have played a role; I would agree that could have been the case. Both he and John Allen have been put through the ringer by Casey and her family, unfairly, imo.

Drivenon: As I said to BeanE, I totally forgot about what havoc stress plays in our minds and systems. I agree, it is entirely possible that stress may have played a role in Det. Melich's mishap. Heck, I am willing to blame KC for just about anything - and this one is even a little bit logical!

Thanks Drivenon. That's exactly what I meant. Stress causes accidents, and Det. Melich has been highly stressed through this case. Just guessing, but I blame Casey. In fact, if I could pin the collapse of the U.S. economy on Casey, I would. :rolleyes: :)

Thank you, truth!! I forgot Yuri!

Updating my list KC's victims:

Dead:

Caylee Marie Anthony (child)

Hospitalized:

George Anthony (father hospitalized for psychiatric reasons (attempted suicide) reportedly because he wanted to be with Caylee)

Tim Miller (TES hospitalized for, I believe, bleeding stomach ulcers (you there, Friday?))

Yuri Melich (OCSO hospitalized for broken leg after motorcycle accident on test course)

Dakota (approx 12 yrs old coordinated vigil for Caylee hospitalized for psychiatric reasons after hearing that Caylee was likely not alive)

Jose Baez (lead KC defense attorney hospitalized 2 days after a doc dump reportedly for 'stomach problems')

That's some amazing list, isn't it? :rolleyes::mad:

Drivenon: As I said to BeanE, I totally forgot about what havoc stress plays in our minds and systems. I agree, it is entirely possible that stress may have played a role in Det. Melich's mishap. Heck, I am willing to blame KC for just about anything - and this one is even a little bit logical!

I don't know?

Maybe I am an optimist, but I would think that with the years of experience that YM has under his belt, even though this case is likely more stressful than the norm, I'd think he's probably got strong coping mechanisms in place to deal with ongoing job stress?

Maybe he's just a clutzy bike rider?

I don't know?

Maybe I am an optimist, but I would think that with the years of experience that YM has under his belt, even though this case is likely more stressful than the norm, I'd think he's probably got strong coping mechanisms in place to deal with ongoing job stress?

Maybe he's just a clutzy bike rider?

I get the sense from what Yuri said in either the George or Cindy OCSO interviews that he's got a great support system with his wife and their relationship, and from some things he said in the bond hearing that he knows how to take care of himself emotionally, and that he does so.

Ergo, including him on my list of 'victims' is a stretch, admittedly. I'm just wondering about the impact of dealing directly with a sociopath (KC), getting an onslaught of info in a short period of time (we've gotten it in dribs and drabs over time and it's still hard to cope with and we don't have a professional obligation to 'do something about it' as Yuri does, plus he's gotten even more info than we have), and being attacked both directly and indirectly (e.g. in the press).

Even with a great support system and for someone who's strong and takes care of themself, there comes a point where this stuff has an impact. I don't know Yuri at all, so just don't know if his accident reflected his saturation point, or was totally unrelated.

I just think it will be interesting over the next year, especially when trial time comes around, to keep track of everyone around KC who ends up hospitalized for any reason. Possible peripheral damage.

O/T - lubs ya, Tater! :blowkiss:

I firmly believe his stomach problems are a bigger problem, that being he may have finally developed a concious and this case is eating him alive morally. I kow theres NEVER going to be verification of that.

But maybe our Lord has delivered him a message.

I will be interested to see if he "resigns" from the case due to medical concerns.

I think JB got a tummy ache from drinking too much "Kool-Aid". I think that because of his inexperience he honestly believed KC's story and her "victimization" by the media. After the pile of evidence that has come and and still more to come he now knows he has a huge undertaking ahead of him to defend her. I'm sure this isn't his last tummy ache, he'd probably feel a lot better if he rid himself of his bigger pain in the a#$ client.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back