JB Hospitalized

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get the sense from what Yuri said in either the George or Cindy OCSO interviews that he's got a great support system with his wife and their relationship, and from some things he said in the bond hearing that he knows how to take care of himself emotionally, and that he does so.

Ergo, including him on my list of 'victims' is a stretch, admittedly. I'm just wondering about the impact of dealing directly with a sociopath (KC), getting an onslaught of info in a short period of time (we've gotten it in dribs and drabs over time and it's still hard to cope with and we don't have a professional obligation to 'do something about it' as Yuri does, plus he's gotten even more info than we have), and being attacked both directly and indirectly (e.g. in the press).

Even with a great support system and for someone who's strong and takes care of themself, there comes a point where this stuff has an impact. I don't know Yuri at all, so just don't know if his accident reflected his saturation point, or was totally unrelated.

I just think it will be interesting over the next year, especially when trial time comes around, to keep track of everyone around KC who ends up hospitalized for any reason. Possible peripheral damage.

O/T - lubs ya, Tater! :blowkiss:

Here is one that I am not sure has required hospitalization, BeanE, but certainly SHOULD require counseling: AL

I can't imagine the impact this has had on his psyche. And not just in regards to simply dating again. Should he check the trunk first each time before he gets into any vehicle driven by another person?

O/T lubs you right back :blowkiss:

KC's reach may be long, but I don't think Detective Melich's accident can be linked to her. From what I remember Detective Melich saying when he visited us here, he was on a course, training on his police motorcycle, when his accident occurred. If he had never been on the Caylee case, this accident still might have occurred because he would still have been on the training course.

Now, if you are implying that perhaps KC fashioned a voodoo doll likeness of Detective Melich and stuck a pin in it's leg - well, that I can't comment on, having very little info about voodoo dolls in general :)

Let's just blame KC anyhow,,,I blame her for everything now!!! It feels great! She is the reason my coffeepot broke and I am in Canada!!

Thank you, truth!! I forgot Yuri!

Updating my list KC's victims:

Dead:

Caylee Marie Anthony (child)

Hospitalized:

George Anthony (father hospitalized for psychiatric reasons (attempted suicide) reportedly because he wanted to be with Caylee)

Tim Miller (TES hospitalized for, I believe, bleeding stomach ulcers (you there, Friday?))

Yuri Melich (OCSO hospitalized for broken leg after motorcycle accident on test course)

Dakota (approx 12 yrs old coordinated vigil for Caylee hospitalized for psychiatric reasons after hearing that Caylee was likely not alive)

Jose Baez (lead KC defense attorney hospitalized 2 days after a doc dump reportedly for 'stomach problems')

What a list! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the guy outside the Anth home, that GA gave the white sunglasses to hospitalized when he found out the remains were Caylee's?

Is JB still in the hospital?
More than a tummy ache then.......IMO
JB has lost weight since the case started.
IMO, I hate to see anyone ill, kc isn't worth
his health.........plea deal............

Here is one that I am not sure has required hospitalization, BeanE, but certainly SHOULD require counseling: AL

I can't imagine the impact this has had on his psyche. And not just in regards to simply dating again. Should he check the trunk first each time before he gets into any vehicle driven by another person?

O/T lubs you right back :blowkiss:

Oh I know! I feel so bad for that guy. I would not be surprised to find out he has had or does have a breakdown. I just hope so much he's gotten himself into counseling, and goes regularly.

What a list! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the guy outside the Anth home, that GA gave the white sunglasses to hospitalized when he found out the remains were Caylee's?

Oh I know exactly who you mean. Can't think of his name for the life of me, but it's an unusual name I think. I remember him on video getting hysterical. Do you know for sure he was hospitalized? I hadn't heard that, but wouldn't be surprised if they had to take him to the hospital for a sedative that day. He just couldn't seem to get hold of himself, poor guy.

Jesse G and Tony L seem like they could be going through some major PTSD. I am also expecting Lee to implode.

The girl is toxic, I tell you.

That's some amazing list, isn't it? :rolleyes::mad:

It is an amazing list, but it's quite incomplete. Jesse Grund, his family, both Tony's, Amy, and on, and on, and on, and on, aren't even included in the list. There are LOTS of victims in this case. :(

Is JB still in the hospital?
More than a tummy ache then.......IMO
JB has lost weight since the case started.
IMO, I hate to see anyone ill, kc isn't worth
his health.........plea deal............

JB and LKB are both in Denver at some lawyer conference. He was interviewed briefly about his opinions on the news.

I believe the theory that your body is talking to you through illness.

JB is having a hard time "digesting" or "stomaching" this situation. Perhaps his original notions about how this could turn out, is not sitting right now. :D

Let's just blame KC anyhow,,,I blame her for everything now!!! It feels great! She is the reason my coffeepot broke and I am in Canada!!

Ya, you're right. She's the reason my laptop went poof and died ... naughty picture hunting. Stupid me ... man did I learn my lesson. That woman reaches far and wide and I'm in Canada toooooo! I think she intended to wreak havoc all along with her "I'll be Famous One Day" slogans. That kind of black vile infamy is horrible. Oh, right, innocent until proven, innocent until proven, etc. etc. Gotta keep reminding myself.

I don't know?

Maybe I am an optimist, but I would think that with the years of experience that YM has under his belt, even though this case is likely more stressful than the norm, I'd think he's probably got strong coping mechanisms in place to deal with ongoing job stress?

Maybe he's just a clutzy bike rider?

Tater: I agree with you here! DH has been in LE for many, many years and most of our friends are LE in one form or another. Good 'cops' (good as in excellent at their jobs) have an uncanny ability to cope with what they see and hear every day. If someone in LE does not have that ability - they usually don't last very long in that profession. I think the good men and women of OCSO will be fine, and when the prison doors slam behind KC, they will be even 'finer' :)

Oh by the way, Tater - maybe we should have offered YM some training wheels? *snicker, snicker*

I firmly believe his stomach problems are a bigger problem, that being he may have finally developed a concious and this case is eating him alive morally. I kow theres NEVER going to be verification of that.

But maybe our Lord has delivered him a message.

I will be interested to see if he "resigns" from the case due to medical concerns.

Personally I think it's the fact that PI Dominic C's interview is out and now JB has to deal with the whole world knowing that JB had other intentions in finding Caylee's body BEFORE LE did! I'm sure that doesn't do well for one's conscience or well being! :behindbar

I believe the theory that your body is talking to you through illness.

JB is having a hard time "digesting" or "stomaching" this situation. Perhaps his original notions about how this could turn out, is not sitting right now. :D

Wondering if JB still feels kc is 100% innocent.........

Ya, you're right. She's the reason my laptop went poof and died ... naughty picture hunting. Stupid me ... man did I learn my lesson. That woman reaches far and wide and I'm in Canada toooooo! I think she intended to wreak havoc all along with her "I'll be Famous One Day" slogans. That kind of black vile infamy is horrible. Oh, right, innocent until proven, innocent until proven, etc. etc. Gotta keep reminding myself.

kc you are more like guilty til you prove your innocense to me...........:furious:
it's like an EVIL movie...............

Sorry haven't read this whole thread but I just read this info on Blink's website ...

"It was confirmed today that neither Jose Baez, nor any member of the defense team has visited Casey Anthony in jail in 8 days. It was also confirmed through the Florida Bar Association, it received the sworn copy of the latest complaint/Inquiry regarding Mr. Baez, ref# 09-14647 on February 9, 2009, 8 days ago as well."

Soooo maybe stress is causing all his tummy problems.

ETA Link: http://.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthon...-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

This suggests shock on JB's part about what the docs contained and therefore stress from it. All along, I could not believe, that he really believed his client. Isn't that like in Law School 101...never believe your client when they say they are innocent?

Updating my list of people surrounding Casey Anthony who are murdered, deceased, or have been hospitalized.

Sean Krause, true crime blogger, passed away this morning.

Murdered:

Deceased:

Sean Krause (true crime blogger passed away on February 23, 2009. Mr. Krause had cancer. He was 25 years old.)

Hospitalized:

George Anthony (father hospitalized for psychiatric reasons (attempted suicide) reportedly because he wanted to be with Caylee)

Tim Miller (TES hospitalized for, I believe, bleeding stomach ulcers (you there, Friday?))

Yuri Melich (OCSO hospitalized for broken leg after motorcycle accident on test course)

Dakota (approx 12 yrs old coordinated vigil for Caylee hospitalized for psychiatric reasons after hearing that Caylee was likely not alive)

Jose Baez (lead KC defense attorney hospitalized 2 days after a doc dump reportedly for 'stomach problems')

Updating my list of people surrounding Casey Anthony who are murdered, deceased, or have been hospitalized.

Sean Krause, true crime blogger, passed away this morning.

Murdered:

Deceased:

Sean Krause (true crime blogger passed away on February 23, 2009. Mr. Krause had cancer. He was 25 years old.)

Hospitalized:

wow ... she actually does suck the life out of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling
Back