JB's picture in the laundry room

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tortoise,
LOL, well he does think BDI All. So maybe JR does not want BR to do what he would do in the coming hours?

Anyway, why was BR not assisting in the search for JonBenet in the first place?

My sister is missing and nobody told me?

He was told "stay in your room. We're talking to the police, we're not talking to you!"

IMO.

He was told "stay in your room. We're talking to the police, we're not talking to you!"

IMO.

Tortoise,
I agree, I'm just speculating, why was staying in your room so important, like your sister is missing, everyone and their dog is looking for her, but you just stay in your room.

weird.

[FONT="]One final note ... thank you to all my 'friends' and my dear husband for surprising me with the biggest, most outrageous 40th birthday bash I've ever had!

[/FONT]http://www.acandyrose.com/1996christmasnewsletter.htm

birthday = Christmas (celebrating birth of Jesus)
bash= what happened to JonBenet's head

This line always amused me. How many 40th birthday bashes had she already had? What, did she make them do it over till they got it big enough? :waitasec:

Hmm, thanks Meara, I always forget about the other door. Is the kitchen door actually that dark or is it just the lighting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droll, it's the lighting, due, I think, to heavy overcast. Although the door is recessed between the study on the left and the breakfast room on the right, it has a southern exposure and usually gets more sun. Here the door appears to have a larger frame than it does. It's actually about two thirds glass.

Tortoise,
I agree, I'm just speculating, why was staying in your room so important, like your sister is missing, everyone and their dog is looking for her, but you just stay in your room.

weird.

I'll add to that. "There's an intruder but noooo sweat. Just stay in your room."

That's what's so weird to me. If there was an intruder the remaining child(ren) of mine would not leave my side.

I'll add to that. "There's an intruder but noooo sweat. Just stay in your room."

That's what's so weird to me. If there was an intruder the remaining child(ren) of mine would not leave my side.

Also, if PR and JR's or BR's story is true that one of the two parents checked on BR (which parent depends on which you believe, which is neither, IMO), how would they know that the intruder didn't smother BR in his sleep? Did they check his pulse, check his breathing? According to their stories, they didn't, IIRC. Yet another fallacy.

About the door used by Fernie, the timing, etc. I found this on pbworks:
After 5:59 AM "French himself stated in a Vanity Fair interview that after being greeted by Patsy on arrival, 'John Ramsey directed me through the house and pointed out a three-page handwritten note which was laid on the wooden floor just west of the kitchen area'."……..
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682461/December 26

So, just west of the kitchen area would probably be just under the word "Hall" on this floor plan?
enticing-jonbent-ramsey-floor-plans.jpg

Right. Only further south, across from the door to the study.

Because that's how LE does things. Just trying to trip up PR. Trying to confuse her with really meaningless information they have probably already explained away. See post #lucky 13.
He had seen it. He wanted to find out what she knew about it. If she knew what it was of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back