"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
puter crashed so opportunities to check in few and far between but I cannot dismiss this Jersey MW thing as unrelated. I just can't do it, and I have tried. I am also still bothered by the unexplained death of a woman not far away that same night, whose body was discovered the morning the searching began for Lisa. That woman, whose cause of death has never been publicised, had a criminal history and it is not a huge stretch to think she may have travelled in some similar (if not the exact same) circles as Jersey and MW. This deceased woman had had her own children removed by CPS in the past. That woman, dying, and being discovered the same morning Lisa was discovered missing has always bothered me.
I don't really think the lady that was found was related. This is a major metropolitan city and bodies being found is sadly not unusual and most are not related to anything else.

I too would like to know more about that case. A news link, perhaps?

A "Meth House" could mean it is a place for meth users or a place where people make and then distribute meth. MW's weight, from looking at her FB & MS pages...going back to 2008, changes quite a bit. She also has what appears, in the video interviews, as some pretty bad damage to her bottom front teeth. That kind of tooth decay is known to appear after repeatedly smoking meth or crack from a cylindrical pipe. It may have nothing to do with smoking meth. Some bulimics have the same physical attributes as meth users. Not saying she is either...just an observation...

If it were a meth house, the odor would be unmistakable and MW would be on the chick side of where jersey is now. I haven't seen her MS/PB pages but her skin has that ashy color that crack users or tweakers would have.

The Paseo is south of the river and the woman who was found that morning was on 120st St north, close to Liberty,MO. If you look at a map of the KCMO Metro area, 435 circles the entire KCMO area, she was found near the part of 435 north that there is a 90 degree turn. She was found in a rural area, seemed like a drop job to me.
ETA: it was 120th not 121st

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15614647/woman-dies-after-hit-and-run-crash-on-the-paseo
Is this the case? It did occur about 2:00 AM. She was a "homeless woman". Depending on where this is in relation to B/I home, the MT sighting, etc. it is possible that someone ran her down...either in a hurry to get away from the area, a drunk driver accident, or even if she "saw something" she wasn't meant to see.

Hmmm...guess I'll have to look at the area she hung out in.

"Honey stayed in a vacant building along The Paseo. She was struck about 2 a.m. at 45th Street and The Paseo and remained on the hood of the car for at least a block before falling off. She later died at an area hospital from her injuries.

The driver was in a silver car and police released Wednesday a security camera picture of the car..."

The link to TS is to whom we are referring as being too coincidental.

It certainly seems like the most obvious conclusion based on a lot of info we've received so why aren't the parents, and their attorneys, jumping all over this? Going to the police station and demanding to clear their names and find out what info LE have on those two and what their motive could possibly be. If they had a prior connection to sell the baby to someone, then I'd want to be all over that too. It would be my only hope that my baby is still alive.
MOO

They may be. We simply do not know if they are or not. And it's likely we wouldn't know until after the cuffs were on someone because...

If I were investigating this case, I would not say a WORD at this point, especially if I thought MW/J took the baby and she might be alive.

Can you imagine what they would do to Lisa if word got out that LE was closing in on MW/J?

There is tremendous jeopardy that they would do all they could to cover their tracks including "getting rid of the baby." Sad but true.

If it were a meth house, the odor would be unmistakable and MW would be on the chick side of where jersey is now. I haven't seen her MS/PB pages but her skin has that ashy color that crack users or tweakers would have.

Could be a house where they traffic meth, not where they cook it. I think people could still use they term "meth house."

Very common to cook far away from deal exactly because of the smell. Too much risk of getting caught by doing both in one place.

Could be a house where they traffic meth, not where they cook it. I think people could still use they term "meth house."

Very common to cook far away from deal exactly because of the smell. Too much risk of getting caught by doing both in one place.

If I were betting, I would say that MW's phone gets a lot of use. Pulling the phone details and applying pressure to MW, via the contacts she made/makes would probably get her to open up even more. LE probably already did this but who knows.

I predicted that they probably have many phones in that house...:woohoo:

MW was the one who originally claimed that no one but her had a phone, right? She seemed to be distancing herself from that call. But now, there are many phones in the house. Why would anyone there need to use her phone, besides her?

I have to keep reminding myself, October 4th was a Monday night! Alot of woman murdered for a Monday night even for a big city. I hail from one of the world's most notable city's and I want to say that would be highly unusual even in this notorious "murder capital."

They may be. We simply do not know if they are or not. And it's likely we wouldn't know until after the cuffs were on someone because...

If I were investigating this case, I would not say a WORD at this point, especially if I thought MW/J took the baby and she might be alive.

Can you imagine what they would do to Lisa if word got out that LE was closing in on MW/J?

There is tremendous jeopardy that they would do all they could to cover their tracks including "getting rid of the baby." Sad but true.

I think if LE had an inkling of a clue who had Lisa they would be at that persons door. I don't think for a NY minute LE would allow Lisa to stay with a 'kidnapper' for an extra second. imo

I think if LE had an inkling of a clue who had Lisa they would be at that persons door. I don't think for a NY minute LE would allow Lisa to stay with a 'kidnapper' for an extra second. imo

Where did I say they would "allow her to stay with a kidnapper?" I'm saying that if they suspect that MW or J are involved they may not want to tell us that fact lest they risk harm coming to the baby. They may very well be looking for her in suspected places in ways we don't realize.

All I'm saying is that if it were made public and they learned that LE is closing in on them, MW/J or others involved are very likely to get desperate. And desperate people do desperate things.

The more I watch MW, the more I think she SHOULD be refraining from interviews. She says she wants to clear herself, but the info she is giving seems to follow the same timeline as the rest of the people in this sad situation...messed up!

The more I watch MW, the more I think she SHOULD be refraining from interviews. She says she wants to clear herself, but the info she is giving seems to follow the same timeline as the rest of the people in this sad situation...messed up!

I made the mistake of following the link to her facebook – that’s a few minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Admittedly she strikes me as someone who, if I knew her in person, would get on my last nerve within minutes and that's just reading her profile so I can hardly be called unbiased.

I can’t decide if she’s being willfully ignorant ie she knows something (not necessarily about Lisa, could be some other nefarious doing she’s trying hard to disassociate herself from) or she’s just a wannabe ‘celeb’ who knows nothing about anything yet is stretching out her 15 minutes by insinuating that she does. Either way she’s about as reliable IMO as a broken clock, it may be right twice a day but only by pure chance.

Loose lips sink ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member