"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were betting, I would say that MW's phone gets a lot of use. Pulling the phone details and applying pressure to MW, via the contacts she made/makes would probably get her to open up even more. LE probably already did this but who knows.

MW is answering questions on her FB page now. I really don't think she had anything to do with BL's disappearance. She seems very open. She is intelligent and I really don't understand how she got mixed up with these other people, unless she just needed a place to live. I like her.

Did Megan not state that she knew that Jersey was into setting fires but that she never saw him do anything like that except to light a bbq? TIA

MW is answering questions on her FB page now. I really don't think she had anything to do with BL's disappearance. She seems very open. She is intelligent and I really don't understand how she got mixed up with these other people, unless she just needed a place to live. I like her.

ITA. She writes very well for a young person who is into social networking. It almost makes me suspicious that someone else could be writing her posts. JMO

I think MW is headed for trouble. The "men" she dates are very questionable and if DG is involved in the disappearance of Lisa, then throwing him under the bus so publicly might not be the best idea. However, I wonder how true her claims are of who had possession of her phone. Her time lines aren't consistent and her story keeps changing. I don't know if I think she's involved, but she certainly needs to stop talking and get advice from someone other than her boyfriend of 5 minutes.

I think MW is headed for trouble. The "men" she dates are very questionable and if DG is involved in the disappearance of Lisa, then throwing him under the bus so publicly might not be the best idea. However, I wonder how true her claims are of who had possession of her phone. Her time lines aren't consistent and her story keeps changing. I don't know if I think she's involved, but she certainly needs to stop talking and get advice from someone other than her boyfriend of 5 minutes.

Let her keep talking; she is either a media h* or desperately codependent. There was no reason for her to start a FB page, unless she will write a book or do a Playboy shoot. :D I'm about tired of her.

She says she needs to clip coupons, as her part for a place to live, in order to feed 5 adults and three children...with another one on the way. She just can't do it on those darned Food Stamps @ $186.00 a month. That, in itself, could be a problem for MS. MW. The Govt. does not allow sharing, bartering or selling those pesky food stamp dollars.

She says she needs to clip coupons, as her part for a place to live, in order to feed 5 adults and three children...with another one on the way. She just can't do it on those darned Food Stamps @ $186.00 a month. That, in itself, could be a problem for MS. MW. The Govt. does not allow sharing, bartering or selling those pesky food stamp dollars.

I doubt anyone is going to object to her feeding extra people with her food stamps though.

One more thing: She said after her nice breakfast at Waffle House (1st she said 2:00 AM but now it is 3:00 AM) that she went and got her food stamps at 6:00 AM. WTH? Did she go back to the house to get her voucher card or did she go to an office to have $$$ added onto her card or get her monthly allotment?

One more thing: She said after her nice breakfast at Waffle House (1st she said 2:00 AM but now it is 3:00 AM) that she went and got her food stamps at 6:00 AM. WTH? Did she go back to the house to get her voucher card or did she go to an office to have $$$ added onto her card or get her monthly allotment?

That's a good question. Do you have to physically go somewhere to get your foodstamps in MO? I would think that with EBT cards the benefit is automatically deposited into your account?

Sorry if this has been posted, I have been under the weather and not been able to keep up the past couple days, boy a lot of info. has come out! Don't get sick for a minute if you want to keep up with this case!

Megan Wright 'went into panic mode' when police questioned her

When asked if she told police that Deborah had her phone number written on her hand, Megan said, "On Oct. 8 I was interviewed downtown by KCPD for 6 hours.

"In that time, I was told by the detective that Deborah had shown her palm to another detective with my phone number written on it. He didn't say if she got out a pen and wrote it in front of him, or just showed it to him. What ever the case, this turned out to be false. I have been cooperating with several individuals who have been closely involved with the case conducting their own investigations and I was told that they spoke to the police officer and found out that this was made up," Megan said.

"From the beginning the police thought it was crazy for a 20 year old young woman to drop her phone and not think about it for 6-12 hours at a time. The police had lied to me several times during my interrogation [I found out after the fact] to try to get me to change my story."

much more at link
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...nt-into-panic-mode-when-police-questioned-her

I have to wonder why so many people are so harsh on MW. She gets dogged on the internet, and in the media, with everyone making all kinds of wild speculations about her pyshcological make-up, her lifestyle, and her involvement in this case...and when she goes on FB to set the record straight, suddenly she's a media hound.

What would YOU do in her situation?

I have to wonder why so many people are so harsh on MW. She gets dogged on the internet, and in the media, with everyone making all kinds of wild speculations about her pyshcological make-up, her lifestyle, and her involvement in this case...and when she goes on FB to set the record straight, suddenly she's a media hound.

Well me, if I knew I had a tendency to trip myself up and not be able to keep my stories straight I'd have kept myself my big mouth shut from the beginning instead of getting on the whole media merry-go-round and making it all about me me me - but that's just me me me. :wink:

Have to say though I still don't think she's involved, I think she just tried to embellish what LE told her or rather didn't tell her when they interviewed her just to make herself look more 'important' to the case than she was and the media lapped it up and ran with it. They added a couple of their own embellishments to what she told them and here we are with an attention seeker with a very tenuous connection who is suddenly getting a whole lot more (negative) attention than she bargained for. JMO

Well me, if I knew I had a tendency to trip myself up and not be able to keep my stories straight I'd have kept myself my big mouth shut from the beginning instead of getting on the whole media merry-go-round and making it all about me me me - but that's just me me me. :wink:

Have to say though I still don't think she's involved, I think she just tried to embellish what LE told her or rather didn't tell her when they interviewed her just to make herself look more 'important' to the case than she was and the media lapped it up and ran with it. They added a couple of their own embellishments to what she told them and here we are with an attention seeker with a very tenuous connection who is suddenly getting a whole lot more (negative) attention than she bargained for. JMO

I think alot of her actions can easily be put down to a lack of maturity and wisdom. And, as I said before, I definitely think MW is into some shady dealings (Jersey gave her the GPS and she didn't know it was stolen when she sold it? Puhleez), but like you, I don't think she had anything at all to do with Lisa's disappearance. I wouldn't, however, be surprised to learn there was an illegal sale, of sorts, that occurred that night.

To be fair, she's only 20 years old, and I don't think she realized how much negative attention she would receive. I'll have to say though, I'm glad to see that she is getting some support on FB. I believe that she's going to be valuable in getting this case solved. She has spoken to the police quite a bit.

Again, I don't think she's involved in Lisa's disappearance, but I think she'll be helpful in solving it.

I think she's an easy target. She's young, punkish lifestyle and all. There's just so many angles to attack. I think she was naive in speaking to the media. I think she must have believed that she would go on tv, set the record straight, end of story.

Oh she's up to her neck in something shady, agreed, M_K and yes possibly dealing in stolen goods and in that case an older, wiser person with a less than savoury secret to hide would keep stum but like you and Tuffy say she's young. As I say about one of my cats, too young and dumb to come inside when it's raining IYKWIM.

Oh she's up to her neck in something shady, agreed, M_K and yes possibly dealing in stolen goods and in that case an older, wiser person with a less than savoury secret to hide would keep stum but like you and Tuffy say she's young. As I say about one of my cats, too young and dumb to come inside when it's raining IYKWIM.

She also picked just about the worst place she could to now try to set the record straight. "Justice For Lisa Irwin" thinks he/she is Elliott Ness or something. Who talks to people like that? :rolleyes:

ETA: Trying to imagine anyone on WS saying, "Come clean now, Perp! Or I'll hound you until the end of time!" :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove