"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With what we know right now, Jersey. But then you have the rumors about Dane having the phone and looking nervous. And who will be the next rogue roommate to come out of the woodwork next week? Our attention may soon be directed to someone else on the other side of that phone! :doh:

Well if she knew jersey, she probably would have known he didn't live there

I'm on the fence about JI. I lean toward him not being involved, for several different reasons which I better not litter this thread with. Do we know that DB definitely didn't know when JI was coming home? I know Picerno said he tried to call her earlier in the evening to say he was going to be late, and the call was routed to Verizon. I did think that strange, since supposedly DB could get incoming calls.

I don't know if we know it 100% but it's something that could easily be verified with JI's employer.

How do we know it was able to get incoming calls?

I don't know if we know it 100% but it's something that could easily be verified with JI's employer.

How do we know it was able to get incoming calls?

Believe it or not, city, this information came from one of your posts! See post #977 on page 40 of this thread. Here's what you posted:

He did say it in the MK interview. I found the relevant answer here:

This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable. And then the next thing that we have is FBI confirmation that at 11:57pm according to the phone records that they showed both to Joe and myself, that there was an outgoing phone call to MW that lasted approximately 50 seconds. There is absolutely no other phone calls that were ever made between the two, the FBI has all of the records. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that these two people knew eachother, or that in any way were connected.

What we do know is that Jersey lived across the street from DB for a little while (according to the man with the fur cap). I don't believe DB and MW knew each other either, but DB knew someone on the other end of that phone.

That would be true if we knew for sure who used the phone. There were so many people that came and went during the stoopaholic that night anyone of them could have used it or taken it with them when they left. I'm sure they all had to use a restroom at some point, so they would have been inside the house. Whoever used the phone knew MW.

Believe it or not, city, this information came from one of your posts! See post #977 on page 40 of this thread. Here's what you posted:

He did say it in the MK interview. I found the relevant answer here:

This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable. And then the next thing that we have is FBI confirmation that at 11:57pm according to the phone records that they showed both to Joe and myself, that there was an outgoing phone call to MW that lasted approximately 50 seconds. There is absolutely no other phone calls that were ever made between the two, the FBI has all of the records. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that these two people knew eachother, or that in any way were connected.

LOL that's right. See how confusing this stuff is. :floorlaugh:

That would be true if we knew for sure who used the phone. There were so many people that came and went during the stoopaholic that night anyone of them could have used it or taken it with them when they left. I'm sure they all had to use a restroom at some point, so they would have been inside the house. Whoever used the phone knew MW.

The neighbor said DB went in the house at 10:30 and the lights went out inside. The call from her phone was at 11:57

BBM

The only 'evidence' we have is MW's statement that she didn't know her. Are you aware of evidence that does prove they may know each other?

You asking to try and prove a negative.

waiting on that answer to curves question..............:waiting:

this is posted randomly and lands at random: everyone is entitled to their opinion. remember to *respectfully* attack the post and not the poster

The neighbor said DB went in the house at 10:30 and the lights went out inside. The call from her phone was at 11:57

Exactly, and IF all of that is accurate and doesn't change again....As much as I think DB did it, who's to say one of the guests didn't use the restroom from 4:30 to 10:30 and take the phone with them? As far as I'm concerned anyone near the phones that night could have made that call.

Exactly, and IF all of that is accurate and doesn't change again....As much as I think DB did it, who's to say one of the guests didn't use the restroom from 4:30 to 10:30 and take the phone with them? As far as I'm concerned anyone near the phones that night could have made that call.

Ok so your saying someone that was at her house might have taken the phones, how does that fit into baby Lisa being missing?

Something else I find interesting about this case. DB says ONE cell phone out of the three wasn't working. Take a listen at 4:50 on this video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=related"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

Ok so your saying someone that was at her house might have taken the phones, how does that fit into baby Lisa being missing?

I never said it did, I was strictly talking about the cell phones and the call that was made. Nothing says the two incidents have to be tied together.

CCorrect me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think we've determined that one of the cell phones just plain didn't work, while the other two had restricted service (supposedly).

You are correct, it's been discussed every which way you can imagine. I took her quote to mean one phone wasn't physically working, as in cannot even power it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid