"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CCorrect me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think we've determined that one of the cell phones just plain didn't work, while the other two had restricted service (supposedly).

Hmmm, Based on DB/JI statements, I haven't been able to "determine" that. I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths anymore. I'm sure the LE will "determine" if any of the phones did work or did/didn't have restricted service though.

That would be true if we knew for sure who used the phone. There were so many people that came and went during the stoopaholic that night anyone of them could have used it or taken it with them when they left. I'm sure they all had to use a restroom at some point, so they would have been inside the house. Whoever used the phone knew MW.

The phone call, from what we understand, was placed at 11:57. The neighbor had already gone home by then. Shane had been over talking to the neighbor. I don't see anyone else logically having access to the phone except DB. I think she placed a call to whoever helped her dispose of the body that night. Later on, she twice checked her voice mail to see if the coast was clear. We have not learned if the phone took any incoming calls (except we heard that JI tried to call her earlier that night but couldn't get through). As far as we know, the calls from DB's phone stopped after JI got home.

The phone call, from what we understand, was placed at 11:57. The neighbor had already gone home by then. Shane had been over talking to the neighbor. I don't see anyone else logically having access to the phone except DB. I think she placed a call to whoever helped her dispose of the body that night. Later on, she twice checked her voice mail to see if the coast was clear. We have not learned if the phone took any incoming calls (except we heard that JI tried to call her earlier that night but couldn't get through). As far as we know, the calls from DB's phone stopped after JI got home.

That is all true (as far as what I understand) with the phone call situation. However, isn't it possible that one of the people there that night could have grabbed one or all of the phones while they were inside the house to use the bathroom or something and then used it afterwards? If DB was as drunk as she claims, she probably wouldn't have noticed if all or one were gone. Not that I want to give any credit/excuse to DB.

The other odd thing is(and I've said it before) is SB went to the store to get wine and then returned to DB's house, why is there no video of her buying wine? Did she really go to buy wine?

At this point this case has a million and one ways it could go.

That is all true (as far as what I understand) with the phone call situation. However, isn't it possible that one of the people there that night could have grabbed one or all of the phones while they were inside the house to use the bathroom or something and then used it afterwards? If DB was as drunk as she claims, she probably wouldn't have noticed if all or one were gone. Not that I want to give any credit/excuse to DB.

The other odd thing is(and I've said it before) is SB went to the store to get wine and then returned to DB's house, why is there no video of her buying wine? Did she really go to buy wine?

There may be surveillance video of SB buying wine, but maybe LE doesn't believe it's relevant, or no news outlets have requested it from the store.

What you're saying about the phones is possible, I just don't see the phone theft and the baby disappearance being two separate instances. I truly believe that the phones and the baby disappearances happened together.

There may be surveillance video of SB buying wine, but maybe LE doesn't believe it's relevant, or no news outlets have requested it from the store.

What you're saying about the phones is possible, I just don't see the phone theft and the baby disappearance being two separate instances. I truly believe that the phones and the baby disappearances happened together.

That is very possible about the video, although I would want to verify everyones whereabouts whenever possible. I too believe that the phones and baby Lisa are one act. I just always look at all possibilities in cases until they are proven implausible. These cases (I won't say always) but usually turns out to be about what you're not hearing. ie: an affair, drugs, debt etc. It could be that DB stopped taking her meds and had a psycho moment/fit of rage at a crying baby.

That is very possible about the video, although I would want to verify everyones whereabouts whenever possible. I too believe that the phones and baby Lisa are one act. I just always look at all possibilities in cases until they are proven implausible. These cases (I won't say always) but usually turns out to be about what you're not hearing. ie: an affair, drugs, debt etc. It could be that DB stopped taking her meds and had a psycho moment/fit of rage at a crying baby.

But how could the phone theft and the baby disappearance be separate if one of the visitors took the phones early in the night, while the partying was still going on?

IMO, DB fatally hurt the child and got rid of the phones, in the dark of night. Don't know the method, though.

Nat, check out the cell timeline thread, there are some interesting theories that sort of separate the two events based on the call times.

Nat, check out the cell timeline thread, there are some interesting theories that sort of separate the two events based on the call times.

Oh, that would make my head spin though. :sonar:

Before I go in, can you tell me how verifiable this cell phone/ping information is?

There are some things I need to know before believing that Jersey took BL.

The eyewitness(es), if you believe the woman saw the man too, originally described the man as tall. Jersey, by not any sense of the word, can be described as tall. Have they been shown a line-up? Did they pick him out? Maybe they have ID'd somebody else and we just don't know.

While I believe that Jersey is just a small time thief, he is a career criminal who has done time. I don't think that somebody with his criminal knowledge would attempt to use the phones he just took along with a baby. He would know that is too risky. However, if he just had some stolen phones that he didn't know were attached to the disappearance of a child, he might.

I have to wonder if Jersey had a phone of his own. We haven't heard how the neighbors contacted him for his handyman work. Have the Watson's said he was using MW's phone as a contact number? Was he using a different number? Did he have a contact number at all?

About the 11:57pm attempted phone call. The sighting was at 12:15am. Assuming a kidnapper wouldn't hang around inside the house and try to make a phone call from there, if we believe an abductor took the phones and BL, then the call was after he took BL. Does it take 18 minutes to get from the house on Lister to where the sighting was? I don't think so. So who would take a baby and hang around? I think if your stealing a baby you would want to get away from the scene of the crime as quickly as possible. Idk, it just doesn't add up to me.

For some reason I think somebody tapped on that window and the phones were passed out to whoever it was. DB to Jersey? Maybe, we just don't know. :confused:

ETA-All MOO

Why would DB need to hand her phones out of the window? It is her house.

Just because WE haven't seen video of her buying something to drink, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If she did go, there IS video of it.

Just because WE haven't seen video of her buying something to drink, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If she did go, there IS video of it.

Yes, if she did go, there would absolutely be video of it, especially these days, so If LE (or shall we call them) the "defense team" wanted to verify a TL of who was there and when for either the innocence/guilt of DB/JI then why hasn't that video been put out there?

Remember, it was SB and/or her 4 yr old daughter that supposedly last saw BL. A known time on something they said they did would be beneficial for either side.

Yes, if she did go, there would absolutely be video of it, especially these days, so If LE (or shall we call them) the "defense team" wanted to verify a TL of who was there and when for either the innocence/guilt of DB/JI then why hasn't that video been put out there?

Remember, it was SB and/or her 4 yr old daughter that supposedly last saw BL. A known time on something they said they did would be beneficial for either side.

The media did not get the surveillance video of the wine purchase from LE. They got it from the store. It could be that SB went to a different store to buy her liquor, and that store won't release the video. Or, perhaps the same store regrets releasing the video of DB, and denied requests to release any further video.

The media did not get the surveillance video of the wine purchase from LE. They got it from the store. It could be that SB went to a different store to buy her liquor, and that store won't release the video. Or, perhaps the same store regrets releasing the video of DB, and denied requests to release any further video.

I wasn't indicating where the video came from, that really doesn't matter. I'm certain if LE requested surveillance video a store owner would hand it over, if not willingly with a warrant.

Little things such as this could mean a lot in a case like this. It seems that we learn a new little piece of that day/night everyday, as to who was there, left, came back, etc. At least one of these people know something, heard something or aren't talking. I think it would be important to obtain any piece of documentation on anyone that was there that day/night. Maybe they have and LE is keeping that out of the media. I'm to the point where I don't take the exact times/situations of the people involved as fact, especially the ones that at the very least were drinking. If there is anything to document any of it ie: a video, receipt etc it would be beneficial. I think there are probably a few things that LE is holding close to the vest.

I wasn't indicating where the video came from, that really doesn't matter. I'm certain if LE requested surveillance video a store owner would hand it over, if not willingly with a warrant.

Little things such as this could mean a lot in a case like this. It seems that we learn a new little piece of that day/night everyday, as to who was there, left, came back, etc. At least one of these people know something, heard something or aren't talking. I think it would be important to obtain any piece of documentation on anyone that was there that day/night. Maybe they have and LE is keeping that out of the media. I'm to the point where I don't take the exact times/situations of the people involved as fact, especially the ones that at the very least were drinking. If there is anything to document any of it ie: a video, receipt etc it would be beneficial. I think there are probably a few things that LE is holding close to the vest.

BBM

That's the point I'm trying to make. If LE only has the video, it's not going to be put out there. We won't know.

Hypothetically, if I dealt drugs and LE came to my door asking why so and so's number appeared on my phone and now their baby is missing...I think I'd just tell LE, "Yeppers, I used to deal drugs. My bad. But no se nada on no missing baby, guys."

Just sayin'.

Hypothetically, if I dealt drugs and LE came to my door asking why so and so's number appeared on my phone and now their baby is missing...I think I'd just tell LE, "Yeppers, I used to deal drugs. My bad. But no se nada on no missing baby, guys."

Just sayin'.

I agree, it's one thing to be a drug dealer, but a kidnapper or child killer is a whole other game imo.

Why would DB need to hand her phones out of the window? It is her house.

Maybe she wasn't sure when JI would be home and didn't want to get caught with JT in the house. Maybe she didn't want to give them to him outside, for fear that someone would see. Maybe the boys were still awake and she didn't want them to see Jersey. All possible, but I really don't know.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member