"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you are coming from, Tink, I do. But if it turns out that DB got plastered and something happened to Lisa as a result of that, I can muster zero sympathy for the woman. Getting plastered to the point where you admit you may have blacked out, when caring for a 10 month old child, is not a "mistake", imo...it's a piss poor decision. We don't feel sorry for the drunk driver who decides to leave the bar one night and hits and kills a kid, do we?

ETA: And now, I will get back on topic.

BBM

It has already turned out that way. DB got plastered by her own admission, and the child is gone.

I had never heard of Juggalo's until today & now two threads!

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151976"]OK - Oklahoma City, 10 Oct 2011 -The mystery of who killed Carina Sauders remains - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The victim had been beheaded, sources told The Oklahoman.
Her cause of death has not been determined.Remains of Carina Saunders, 19, were found inside a duffel bag..

And a POI:
Perez had not gone to work or school for a week and had a paycheck waiting for him at the Olive Garden on Memorial Road, Laraway stated in the report filed Monday. On his Facebook page, Perez calls himself a Juggalo, which is how fans of the musical group Insane Clown Posse refer to themselves. The band's lyrics are controversial as they touch on themes such as cannibalism, murder and necrophilia. Many of Perez's Facebook friends are fans of the band, and photos on Saunders' Facebook page show her wearing an Insane Clown Posse T-shirt.

Read more: http://newsok.com/one-person-of-int...-year-old-woman/article/3614933#ixzz1cfgQNiJ7

You know, I tell you what, I would really like to hear from SY's mouth himself that Jersey is cleared. In the reports I've seen, he indeed states that police are moving on, but it's the reporter who says "he's been cleared". I'm not doubting he said it; this is strictly infornmation-seeking, and would probably help clear up the confusion.

You know, I tell you what, I would really like to hear from SY's mouth himself that Jersey is cleared. In the reports I've seen, he indeed states that police are moving on, but it's the reporter who says "he's been cleared". I'm not doubting he said it; this is strictly infornmation-seeking, and would probably help clear up the confusion.

Agreed, I think "moving on" is just a polite way of saying stop asking, we are not answering.

I see your point. but boy oh boy..the price she paid for that mistake ....I would be in a mental institution after having a full breadown by now..a gibbering wreck..I just can't imagine. I just feel for the woman.

I agree. I think DB's only mistake was to get wasted that night. She will never forgive herself. I thought I was the only one on this board that didn't ASSUME she was guilty. I need hard evidence before I bash a Mother who has lost her baby girl. I can totally understand this mentality with Casey Anthoney, but DB isn't even close to behaving like that. She sobs and sobs and does beg for her baby to come home...

Honestly, if SY came right out and said, "We know Jersey didn't do it because he was in the hospital all night!", I think some people here would still argue that SY couldn't possbily know that because he wasn't stationed at the hospital room door all night, or that what SY says doesn't really matter because he's not FBI, or that it's possible that Jersey hired someone to impersonate him in the hospital (or or or).

Kinda frustrating, imo.

Agreed, I think "moving on" is just a polite way of saying stop asking, we are not answering.

Yes, because it's a little strange to me that he would still be in jail for an outstanding warrant. They picked him on the outstanding warrant to talk to him about Lisa's disappearance, IMO, and from what I understand he's still behind bars.

As I sort out my thoughts, I think it's very possible that call came in to MW's phone for Jersey... for help a little later in the night. I'm contradicting my prior opinions that DB worked alone, but the call to MW's phone and her connection to Jersey is cause for a raised eyebrow.

Let's not get angry at each other. Some of us like precise language, because there is plenty of reason for the family or for law enforcement to put a spin on their statements in this hot-button case. It's not critical of LE in any way.

The only direct quotes in that story.

"We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said...

Also, he is not the FBI. As told to me recently, the FBI handles kidnappings. They have not come out and said anything.

and where the heck was Jersey from Oct.3 when the neighbour saw him and the 15th when the police finally tracked him down...and what was he doing? hmmmm Somewhere I saw reported he was last seen at a bar (Jack something?).

It could be Jersey has provided information about that night and fessed up about any part he may have had in it, and they are working his story to verify it.

Just guessing since the MOVANS update I rec'd this week just said Jersey had court on 11/15/11, but not that he was returned anywhere. MOVANS does it differently than when I watched them move prisoners in the Haleigh Cummings case though. Shawn Morgan, in jail and charged with Breeann's murder, those updates do say they are moving him for court dates but usually a day or two before court dates. Those are MOVANS notifications too. Got me?

Going by solid evidence as reported on msm, Jersey is so obviously the prime suspect. (jmo) Someone asked, "but what motive?" He could have gained access to the house while DB and SB were drinking. When people are on front porch talking loudly, drinkin, etc., a known burgler like Jersey would have known it was safe to enter the house, and he is so experienced at gaining access to houses, that I bet he could have. (a neighbor reported Jersey used to enter a house where the owner lived away, so often, they got used to chasing him off.) He could have hidden inside until DB and children went to sleep. His motive would have been to steal stuff, phones and other stuff theives steal and then sell. When they were finally asleep, he gets the cell phones, pockets them, but he hears Lisa stirring. (Lisa been asleep a long time, and Jersey could easily have wakened her). He goes in and puts his hand over her mouth before she cries out, but she gets more upset. He picks her up with hand over her mouth and goes outside to think what to do, so he won't get caught by DB or kids. Goes across to sprinkler neighbor's house, and on to town houses where the dumpser is. After that, I can't imagine. Don't want to imagine.

THANK YOU!! A theory that actually makes sense! I think it's Jersey too. Have you seen him? Creepy

Honestly, if SY came right out and said, "We know Jersey didn't do it because he was in the hospital all night!", I think some people here would still argue that SY couldn't possbily know that because he wasn't stationed at the hospital room door all night, or that what SY says doesn't really matter because he's not FBI, or that it's possible that Jersey hired someone to impersonate him in the hospital (or or or).

Kinda frustrating, imo.

It's frustrating to me because Jersey is such a yummy suspect. Criminal record, drifter, etc- I think that LE felt the same and really took a hard look at him. I have to double down on this though. They know where he was and it was somewhere else.

One thought I've had. If you were a person in the neighborhood who wanted to kidnap a baby....but you didn't want to do the dirty work yourself, who would you get to help you? Possibly someone who has broken into houses before and is familiar with the neighborhood?

And to me the quote from SY about moving on in the investigation does not necessarily mean Jersey is cleared of all involvement. Maybe they are moving on to the next piece of the puzzle as far as we know.

It could be Jersey has provided information about that night and fessed up about any part he may have had in it, and they are working his story to verify it.

respectfully snipped

Aha! Very possible.

It's frustrating to me because Jersey is such a yummy suspect. Criminal record, drifter, etc- I think that LE felt the same and really took a hard look at him. I have to double down on this though. They know where he was and it was somewhere else.

Um hm. But to me, what you've listed is only 30% of the suspicion about him. The other 70%, IMHO, is the only call made from one of the Irwin's cells that night was to HIS GIRLFRIEND, although the Irwins did not know her. That's certainly convicting, IMHO.

and where the heck was Jersey from Oct.3 when the neighbour saw him and the 15th when the police finally tracked him down...and what was he doing? hmmmm Somewhere I saw reported he was last seen at a bar (Jack something?).
He was kicked out of One Eyed Jacks on Oct 1 for being an *advertiser censored**hole. The cops were inquiring as to his whereabouts almost immediately. I don't see any possible alibi of his as being incarcerated or they would have known where he was.

BBM

Can you link to that? I've googled all of this and I didn't see that anywhere. TIA

I really doubt they know where he was for sure, one person that might have is his ex-gf. Did she say where he was that night?

Um hm. But to me, what you've listed is only 30% of the suspicion about him. The other 70%, IMHO, is the only call made from one of the Irwin's cells that night was to HIS GIRLFRIEND, although the Irwins did not know her. That's certainly convicting, IMHO.

It's not "convicting" imo, but it sure is suspicious. Sorry I left out the call and his familiarity with the neighborhood. Like I said, he's a yummy suspect.

Going by solid evidence as reported on msm, Jersey is so obviously the prime suspect. (jmo) Someone asked, "but what motive?" He could have gained access to the house while DB and SB were drinking. When people are on front porch talking loudly, drinkin, etc., a known burgler like Jersey would have known it was safe to enter the house, and he is so experienced at gaining access to houses, that I bet he could have. (a neighbor reported Jersey used to enter a house where the owner lived away, so often, they got used to chasing him off.) He could have hidden inside until DB and children went to sleep. His motive would have been to steal stuff, phones and other stuff theives steal and then sell. When they were finally asleep, he gets the cell phones, pockets them, but he hears Lisa stirring. (Lisa been asleep a long time, and Jersey could easily have wakened her). He goes in and puts his hand over her mouth before she cries out, but she gets more upset. He picks her up with hand over her mouth and goes outside to think what to do, so he won't get caught by DB or kids. Goes across to sprinkler neighbor's house, and on to town houses where the dumpser is. After that, I can't imagine. Don't want to imagine.
Why would he take her? It's not like she could identify him. She couldn't cry out "Mommy there is a strange man in my room."

ETA: different wording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member