"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh DB has NO sympathy from me at all. I do not believe she was drunk that night nor do I believe Lisa was kidnapped either. I believe that just as much as I believed Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny..

Well I think I gathered a while back that DB does not have your sympathies. That is entirely up to you of course. She has mine..my heart goes out to her and will continue to do so unless it is proven she is involved..(which I very much doubt)

No sleuthing of DB... except what is in the msm.. thanks peeps

Ok I am not sticking up for the group but here are 3 articles of ICP and they are short for you to read. You have to remember that bands do things for a gimmick and this band is a gimmick. There are far worse out there. If they have a small percentage of their fans doing some violent stuff, you cannot blame the band and cant put all the fans into one category either.

http://newyork.timeout.com/things-t...755/interview-violent-j-of-insane-clown-posse

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2011/10/icps_violent_j_talks_texas_fay.php

And their web site: http://www.insaneclownposse.com/icp2010/?page_id=3&paged=2

AND I say this thinking MW had something to so with Lisa missing but I dont think it has to do with her music.

Well I think I gathered a while back that DB does not have your sympathies. That is entirely up to you of course. She has mine..my heart goes out to her and will continue to do so unless it is proven she is involved..(which I very much doubt)

What she has personally admitted to is enough for me to have no sympathy for her. Getting drunk when she was supposed to have been taken care of 3 kids? She can't legally drive, she claimed her phones were not working, she got drunk-what was she going to do in case of an emergency? Putting the sick child into her crib at 6:40 pm and not even remembering if she checked on her before going to bed herself? And then she gets on TV and instead of saying she made a mistake she defends her right to have her "adult time?"

What she has personally admitted to is enough for me to have no sympathy for her. Getting drunk when she was supposed to have been taken care of 3 kids? She can't legally drive, she claimed her phones were not working, she got drunk-what was she going to do in case of an emergency? Putting the sick child into her crib at 6:40 pm and not even remembering if she checked on her before going to bed herself? And then she gets on TV and instead of saying she made a mistake she defends her right to have her "adult time?"

I see your point. but boy oh boy..the price she paid for that mistake ....I would be in a mental institution after having a full breadown by now..a gibbering wreck..I just can't imagine. I just feel for the woman.

I see your point. but boy oh boy..the price she paid for that mistake ....I would be in a mental institution after having a full breadown by now..a gibbering wreck..I just can't imagine. I just feel for the woman.

I don't believe this woman ever said she made a mistake. What she claims is her adult time had "nothing to do with her" meaning baby Lisa.

I understand where you are coming from, Tink, I do. But if it turns out that DB got plastered and something happened to Lisa as a result of that, I can muster zero sympathy for the woman. Getting plastered to the point where you admit you may have blacked out, when caring for a 10 month old child, is not a "mistake", imo...it's a piss poor decision. We don't feel sorry for the drunk driver who decides to leave the bar one night and hits and kills a kid, do we?

ETA: And now, I will get back on topic.

Interesting! He goes on and on and on about how the guy is not involved, with his eyes a mile wide and then that huge Adam's apple gulp at 2:06. He seems so overly insistent that it becomes unconvincing. Strange. He could honestly be telling the truth but I wonder why it's so very important to him to convince listeners that JT isn't involved.

I feel (moo) that he IS involved in some way and that there is an accomplice, so LE is saying he was cleared to put the accomplice at ease until...I don't know what ! grrr...This is making me crazy!!!

Motorcycle guy claimed the man with the baby had a well build body, and was "all dressed in white." The neighbor lady claimed the man was tall "at least 5'8" or taller, and had dark pants on. Those descriptions are no where near close.

Could there be more than one guy? Perhaps there really was a phone call from the phone at 2:30 - the baby got transferred and a call was made first to set that up.

Does MW's interview seem strange to anyone else? the way she was so tearful and gave us her "back story on abandonment" just raised a red flag to me.
It was almost as if we were seeing her remorse or regret and her defense. She seems in way above her head...maybe she didn't realise this would get so big?

I could be way off base..but I *think* if i was in her place I would be more stoic and maybe a bit annoyed angry that something i had nothing to do with i was being dragged into (if I was innocent) I really don't think I would be giving a poor me sob story about my childhood on national tv. (unless i was building a defense)

Honestly, my very first thought after hearing her story about being left in Mexico was - Baby Lisa is in Mexico. Almost like she was giving us information in some way. Just something that popped into my head immediately.

What ever happened to the baby, I think Jersey or MW or any of the 7 other people she lives with or somebody in this circle knows something about what happened.

If jersey was in that house and stole Lisa, there would be evidence left behind. He should be ruled in or out by now. No one goes walking through a house, stealing a baby, turning on the lights in every room (but not the baby's room) and leaves the house w/o leaving prints, fibers or hair.

What ever happened to the baby, I think Jersey or MW or any of the 7 other people she lives with or somebody in this circle knows something about what happened.

Possibly, but I also feel that someone who lived with Lisa knows.

Going by solid evidence as reported on msm, Jersey is so obviously the prime suspect. (jmo) Someone asked, "but what motive?" He could have gained access to the house while DB and SB were drinking. When people are on front porch talking loudly, drinkin, etc., a known burgler like Jersey would have known it was safe to enter the house, and he is so experienced at gaining access to houses, that I bet he could have. (a neighbor reported Jersey used to enter a house where the owner lived away, so often, they got used to chasing him off.) He could have hidden inside until DB and children went to sleep. His motive would have been to steal stuff, phones and other stuff theives steal and then sell. When they were finally asleep, he gets the cell phones, pockets them, but he hears Lisa stirring. (Lisa been asleep a long time, and Jersey could easily have wakened her). He goes in and puts his hand over her mouth before she cries out, but she gets more upset. He picks her up with hand over her mouth and goes outside to think what to do, so he won't get caught by DB or kids. Goes across to sprinkler neighbor's house, and on to town houses where the dumpser is. After that, I can't imagine. Don't want to imagine.

I don't believe this woman ever said she made a mistake. What she claims is her adult time had "nothing to do with her" meaning baby Lisa.

ITA JJenny. Getting plastered when you're responsible for your three children...with no vehicle and no phones is not a "mistake". It's a choice that she made. And IMO, it was a very bad choice.

Whether DB personally did anything to harm Lisa, she is still responsible for what happened by her failure to protect her.

If jersey was in that house and stole Lisa, there would be evidence left behind. He should be ruled in or out by now. No one goes walking through a house, stealing a baby, turning on the lights in every room (but not the baby's room) and leaves the house w/o leaving prints, fibers or hair.

If DB killed that baby in a drunken stupor, or otherwise, wouldn't there also be some evidence left behind? How can she be accused of being drunk and also be sober enough to be able to hide her baby's body so well that even after a month there is no sign of her?

Going by solid evidence as reported on msm, Jersey is so obviously the prime suspect. (jmo) Someone asked, "but what motive?" He could have gained access to the house while DB and SB were drinking. When people are on front porch talking loudly, drinkin, etc., a known burgler like Jersey would have known it was safe to enter the house, and he is so experienced at gaining access to houses, that I bet he could have. (a neighbor reported Jersey used to enter a house where the owner lived away, so often, they got used to chasing him off.) He could have hidden inside until DB and children went to sleep. His motive would have been to steal stuff, phones and other stuff theives steal and then sell. When they were finally asleep, he gets the cell phones, pockets them, but he hears Lisa stirring. (Lisa been asleep a long time, and Jersey could easily have wakened her). He goes in and puts his hand over her mouth before she cries out, but she gets more upset. He picks her up with hand over her mouth and goes outside to think what to do, so he won't get caught by DB or kids. Goes across to sprinkler neighbor's house, and on to town houses where the dumpser is. After that, I can't imagine. Don't want to imagine.

He probably thought they weren't home and was going to rob them by climbing in the window. I hate to imagine what he may have done in those 2 hours... between the sighting at 12:15 and the video of someone walking (if that is him).

He is NOT CLEARED in this report from kidnapping baby Lisa.

Snipped:
Capt. Steve Young with the Kansas City Police Dept says Tanko cooperated with police and they have moved on with the investigation.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/

bbm

...Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

"We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

I'm going to guess that LE knows exactly where Jersey was on the night in question and it was not DB's house. Just my opinion.

I am wondering, what if DB and her drinking buddy were actually on the drinking buddies stoop and not DB. IMO, that would make a heck of a lot more sense. JMO

bbm

...Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

I'm going to guess that LE knows exactly where Jersey was on the night in question and it was not DB's house. Just my opinion.

The only direct quotes in that story.

Also, he is not the FBI. As told to me recently, the FBI handles kidnappings. They have not come out and said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl