"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I can see how that's confusing. This is my thinking...after he was in custody, he had time to talk, provide info, etc. That info prompted additional searches, they searched for 17hrs that one day, etc. Since those searches have been completed, there have been no other searches by LE.

Thanks. That clears things up nicely. And makes for a good theory.

Detention population sheet = who's in jail sheet
http://www.claycogov.com/county/offices/sheriff/detention_population.php
The one he should be on listed on above.

Fun little known fact - If you click on the show details option towards the very top of the page, it will show you what charges the people are in there for. You will see that there are some VERY unsavory characters in there, so why he is so special as not to be listed is a mystery to me.

I have found him.
http://www.claycountymo.gov/popsheet/offenses

WOW Thank you! Now, why is he not on the other listing? The other one is straight from Clay County Sheriff's webpage and says updated today.:waitasec:

It looks like it's under the county's budget & financial department. What's up with that?
No I'm wrong with that. If you use Google, you'll see the link to a Sheriff's page that is a .com not a .gov. There totally different listings.

IMO - I believe there is a huge connection to Jersey/Megan/Dane and baby Lisa missing. I believe they are all involved in some way, and that Deborah is not responsible for harming/murdering/hiding her daughter. I have followed this case very closely since day 1 and have always had a gut feeling that someone did in fact take Lisa, and I believe, it is all related to drugs/money/etc. I can't put my finger on WHO exactly is primarily responsible for taking Lisa, but my intuition is telling me it very well could be JT.

Here is why:
10/4 - Baby Lisa is missing
10/6 - LE shut down command post
10/7 - Landfill searched again
10/8 - Megan Wright stated she was questioned for 6hrs by LE
10/9 - Home searched again, LE takes video
10/10 - LE announced they are looking for handyman. Searching woods, Grand Jury supoena
10/11 - Vacant home demolished and well searched at 38th/Brighton
10/12 - LE still searching, woods with ATV/dogs, Chouteau/Parvin
10/13 - John Tanko charged with felony of tampering with motor vehicle
10/15 - LE announced Jersey is in custody on unrelated charges
10/16 - MO & KS National Guard searching
10/17 - FBI searching home
10/18 - LE searching 35th/Brighton wooded area, CSI van @ 36th/Brighton, wooded area searched @ HWY 210/Brighton
10/19 - LE/FBI extensive search for 17hrs after search warrant served, No Fly Zone initiated.

My take on this: there have been no other formal searches by LE/FBI since JT has been arrested and in custody. IMO - he has provided information and that prompted certain search areas and the extensive search of the home. I find it very suspicious that his information is "private" and he is not listed as inmate like In The Middle stated.

IMO - LE knows what happened to baby Lisa and who is involved, and are doing everything to protect that information and find baby Lisa.

Thank you for this timeline!

I have always felt that Jersey has been talking with LE quite a bit since his arrest. It would make sense. He would be the first to talk.

Does anybody else get the feeling that he might have been there that night? It seems to make sense to me. He's out walking around, the girls are out there with SB#2. Why not another man, smoking and drinking? Jersey seems like a sleezy guy. If DB was as really as drunk as she claims, I could see where Jersey might think he could take advantage of that. It would explain the cigarette butts that DB mentioned to LE, if she knew he was there smoking with them. It would also explain the comment from JI about a woman cheating on her husband (I know they are not married, but they basically live as if they are. So that might be how JI sees it.). It was just such an odd comment for him to make. . .as if he knew something was up that night. Not saying any actual cheating went on. . .just that the girls might have been up to no good in his eyes.

It would also explain the comment from LE that they need clarification about who was there that night, and why they would want to question DB and JI separately. LE might need to verify from DB what Jersey is telling them. :waitasec:

Thank you for this timeline!

I have always felt that Jersey has been talking with LE quite a bit since his arrest. It would make sense. He would be the first to talk.

Does anybody else get the feeling that he might have been there that night? It seems to make sense to me. He's out walking around, the girls are out there with SB#2. Why not another man, smoking and drinking? Jersey seems like a sleezy guy. If DB was as really as drunk as she claims, I could see where Jersey might think he could take advantage of that. It would explain the cigarette butts that DB mentioned to LE, if she knew he was there smoking with them. It would also explain the comment from JI about a woman cheating on her husband (I know they are not married, but they basically live as if they are. So that might be how JI sees it.). It was just such an odd comment for him to make. . .as if he knew something was up that night. Not saying any actual cheating went on. . .just that the girls might have been up to no good in his eyes.

It would also explain the comment from LE that they need clarification about who was there that night, and why they would want to question DB and JI separately. LE might need to verify from DB what Jersey is telling them. :waitasec:

I agree with you that this statement is odd however I don't think it was meant for DB but rather the neighbor and her husband. As we know he has been questioned however I cannot remeber if he was cleared. He at least was high enough on LE's list that he took a LDT.

I just have a feeling in my gut that the neighbors husband/Jersey and the person on the other end of the phone are the ones responsible for BL...I mean how likely is it that the motorcycle dude indentified the neighbor as the man he saw carrying the baby?

I mean how likely is it that the motorcycle dude indentified the neighbor as the man he saw carrying the baby?

I don't doubt that he saw a man carrying a baby, but I'd be a bit leery of any specific identifications.

I agree with you that this statement is odd however I don't think it was meant for DB but rather the neighbor and her husband. As we know he has been questioned however I cannot remeber if he was cleared. He at least was high enough on LE's list that he took a LDT.

I just have a feeling in my gut that the neighbors husband/Jersey and the person on the other end of the phone are the ones responsible for BL...I mean how likely is it that the motorcycle dude indentified the neighbor as the man he saw carrying the baby?

That is what I thought at first too, but if it is true, then why not say a couple that has lost a baby (I believe SB had a miscarriage)? It still seems odd to me. And I got the feeling that, from JI's body language, in the beginning, that he was suspicious of DB. Not so much that she hurt BL, but that he wasn't sure of her story. Idk. . all just my gut reaction.

I, too, don't have a lot of confidence in MT's sighting. JB was thoroughly looked at. I understand that they even searched his mom's house. If there is any evidence that he was involved, I'm sure LE has it.

MOO

Jim Spellman just stated on HLN, without revealing who Jersey was, that Jersey did not have an alibi that night. It is all being rehashed again on HLN, in reference to the motorcycle man IDing Jersey as being the person he saw that night with a baby at 4 am.

Jim Spellman just stated on HLN, without revealing who Jersey was, that Jersey did not have an alibi that night. It is all being rehashed again on HLN, in reference to the motorcycle man IDing Jersey as being the person he saw that night with a baby at 4 am.
Jersey or SB's husband?

Jim Spellman is saying he isn't sure if Jersey is being held in jail on the original charges of burglary and tampering with a vehicle or from charges stemming from leaving a halfway house.

Jim Spellman is saying he isn't sure if Jersey is being held in jail on the original charges of burglary and tampering with a vehicle or from charges stemming from leaving a halfway house.

Thank you Matou. I just heard that too. His one Clay Co. court docket has the charge of tampering with a vehicle with docket updates from last week for his jury trial in April 2011. There is a confidential charge also & the docket disappeared after I rec'd the notice making it confidential last week, so maybe that is the one he's talking about?

I've seen tweets from Jim saying the motorcycle guy did not id Jersey. I'm confused now.

I've seen tweets from Jim saying the motorcycle guy did not id Jersey. I'm confused now.

Hmmm...well Vinnie and Jim were very careful not to ID who he was, so based on the context of their conversation, I assumed it was Jersey they were referring to. I guess you are referring to SB's husband?

good to see Jim Spellman back in KC. hopefully he will dig up some news this week.

Hmmm...well Vinnie and Jim were very careful not to ID who he was, so based on the context of their conversation, I assumed it was Jersey they were referring to. I guess you are referring to SB's husband?

I just remember him saying it was not Jersey. He didn't ID who it was though that I saw. I've heard others say it was SB's husband though.

I totally believe DB & JI are involved in some way. I will be floored if LE eventually comes out and says they had nothing to do with this. ( I highly doubt this will be the case though).

Most babies & toddlers are killed by either one or both parents.

I still don't understand why they are so afraid of LE? All LE wants is the truth.

from day 1, it has looked very bad for DB & JI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28