"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skittles are heavily identified with Juggalos. At the concerts, the gatherings there are lots of skittles and faygo. It is not just about listening to the music. It is about identifying yourself with a horror band.

I don't know much about this horror band or its devotees. Do the followers identify at all with the occult? Or is it common for a large number of them to be members of occult groups, if you know? tia

Skittles are heavily identified with Juggalos. At the concerts, the gatherings there are lots of skittles and faygo. It is not just about listening to the music. It is about identifying yourself with a horror band.

I dont want to spend too much time on this because I dont want it being called OT but I guess I remember when I was young and even my kids. I mean I was into Kiss, then it was Motley Crue ( I still am a cruehead). I love OZZY and Black Sabbath and boy was I called a devil worshiper. Big time. Which wasnt true. I am 46 and my friends still call me the biggest cruehead they know. So I am just wondering, like I consider myself a cruehead here, is it possible she is using Juggalo in the same context. My boys are heavily into death metal bands but they are great kids. I guess I am just someone that because music is important to me, I dont want that to cloud the mind. She has enough against her (which is fine with me). GWIM.

I don't know much about this horror band or its devotees. Do the followers identify at all with the occult? Or is it common for a large number of them to be members of occult groups, if you know? tia

She has a lot of things self written and posted on her page that dont show a very nice or stable person but nothing to indicate an occult fascination at all.

There is quite a bit of empirical research on victims of parental kidnapping. MW admits she was the victim of such a crime.
Actually, she never said she was kidnapped. She said her mother took her to Mexico and abandoned her there - that her mother was never around. The abandonment seem to be her issue.

I am saying from the interviews I have seen with her, she manifests some traits of an untreated abducted child who most likely experienced reactive attachment disorder.
and then....(BEM)
I am not saying she has this, but this is a profile common to untreated abductees and she has some of those characteristics.

Fascination with gore: The Insane Clown Posse is all about gore. Have you seen the tee shirts with the kid running with the axe splattered with blood? Have you see Chuckie, Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, Saws?? America's teens love gore and they always have - were they all abandoned? Have you heard their lyrics? Are you familiar with the kinds of violent crimes that have been committed by Juggalos that have led the FBI to classify them as a violent gang? Yes, I've seen the reports but I doubt 8 people in a flop house who can afford only one phone could be considered a gang. The FBI never states that ALL fans of ICP are gangs. It is called psychopathic or horror rock for a reason. She self-identifies as a Juggalette and is seen on fb in gang attire.I've not seen her gang attire on FB, what "gang" attire? Her pictures are private, so you must be a friend to see them.
My comments above in red

Lying about obvious things: We see in her interviews that she is lying on camera about obvious things such as her presence in the Irwin neighborhood.
She said she had been through the neighborhood with her ex-boyfriend, was there more?
Eating Disorder. She is clearly overweight, indicative of an eating disorder.
Being overweight is not a sign of an eating disorder at all. This is a judgment since it can't possibly be based on knowledge of eating disorders.

Pyromania. She expresses an interest in pyromania on her fb page and dated someone she considered a pyromaniac.
The site you keep referring to that she clicked "like" on is also interpreted as "burning blunts". I don't know how she interprets it.

Lack of eye contact. In interviews she does not maintain eye contact and engages in self-cuddling behavior.

Self-cuddling? She was nervous....I've seen these amateur statement analysis videos showing MW's video and that's a term they use. I find the video fascinating, but I don't know if watching someone for a total of 3 minutes, taken out of context, would lead a real professional to opine so definitively.

The attachment disorder manifests before age 5. It does not go away.
Really? It does go away with treatment and/or a family who is treated.

Untreated it morphs into an an antisocial personality. You should look into the books on the subject of parental abduction and the effects on children by authorities such as Stringer (1999), Boehler (sp?), Faulkner or Rand. I have used some of these people as expert witnesses in the past in numerous parental kidnapping cases, some of which had horrific endings.
I'll check them out next time I am interested in a parental kidnapping case - as far as I know, this is not one. As for MW, she never said she was kidnapped, so I'm scratching my head as to why she is being analyzed where kidnapping is concerned at all.

I am not fabricating this. There is significant literature on this topic and it has been added to the DSM IV. MW admitted in a an interview that she is a victim of parental kidnapping. That status has consequences. I am outlining what those consequences are frequently found to be.
Again, never said kidnapped....emphasis was on abandonment.

Do I think MW is lying - yeah, I do, about the phone call. Do I think she's messed up? Probably - the majority of the world is, due to one dysfunction or the other growing up. Do I think she should be portrayed as a fat axe weilding, lying pyromaniac because her mother abandoned her? No, I don't. I tend to have more compassion for someone who is obviously in pain from a childhood trauma.

She has a lot of things self written and posted on her page that dont show a very nice or stable person but nothing to indicate an occult fascination at all.

Some of the band's followers are devoted to the Dark Carnival--a quasi-religious belief with satanic overtones created by ICP. I don't how deep MW is into this. And, I don't want to go o/t, but I am answering your question.

Thanks. I wasn't asking about her per se, but about the so called horror groups followers in general.

But I'm doing a little reading now on the subject.

Poor MW. She is going to be picked apart, and all she's probably guilty of is letting some critters use her phone.

discussion of the juggalette culture/MW facebook is allowed.. just wanted you all to know... please refer to current Lisa Forum rules in the etiquette stickie..

Some of the reasons why LE can't make this an obvious case against Jersey and possibly MW.

-cadaver dog hit in bedroom
-phone call to MW phone was possibly at 8:30pm, not 2:30am
-changing stories and timelines by the parents
-no fingerprints or other DNA evidence of an intruder
-witness sitings don't seem to be the same person or even stay consistent

Can anyone think of any others?

MOO

Speaking of ICP and Juggalos did anyone see this this morning?

The FBI has classified fans of the Detroit-based hip-hop band Insane Clown Posse--who call themselves Juggalos and paint their faces like their heroes--as a violent, fast-growing "gang" worth monitoring. News of the bureau's move first came courtesy of Wired reporter Spencer Ackerman.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-classifies-juggalos-gang-201339557.html

And from the linked FBI report in the article:

Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic, disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple assault, personal drug use and possession, petty theft, and vandalism. However, open source reporting suggests that a small number of Juggalos are forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity, such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales.

Actually, she never said she was kidnapped. She said her mother took her to Mexico and abandoned her there - that her mother was never around. The abandonment seem to be her issue.

and then....(BEM)

My comments above in red

She said she had been through the neighborhood with her ex-boyfriend, was there more?

Being overweight is not a sign of an eating disorder at all. This is a judgment since it can't possibly be based on knowledge of eating disorders.

The site you keep referring to that she clicked "like" on is also interpreted as "burning blunts". I don't know how she interprets it.

Self-cuddling? She was nervous....I've seen these amateur statement analysis videos showing MW's video and that's a term they use. I find the video fascinating, but I don't know if watching someone for a total of 3 minutes, taken out of context, would lead a real professional to opine so definitively.

Really? It does go away with treatment and/or a family who is treated.

I'll check them out next time I am interested in a parental kidnapping case - as far as I know, this is not one. As for MW, she never said she was kidnapped, so I'm scratching my head as to why she is being analyzed where kidnapping is concerned at all.

Again, never said kidnapped....emphasis was on abandonment.

Do I think MW is lying - yeah, I do, about the phone call. Do I think she's messed up? Probably - the majority of the world is, due to one dysfunction or the other growing up. Do I think she should be portrayed as a fat axe weilding, lying pyromaniac because her mother abandoned her? No, I don't. I tend to have more compassion for someone who is obviously in pain from a childhood trauma.

From her interview, "
“My mom took me and my brothers and ran away to Mexico, and my mom just left us there from what I remember. I was really young."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29660981/detail.html#ixzz1ceOzKSZE

As I said, if untreated, it can morph into antisocial personality disorder. Jails are filled with people who were abused or abandoned as children and became anti-social. Gangs are likewise filled with such young adults. Juggalos is classified as a gang in many states and by the FBI.

Parental kidnapping involves abandonment and the reactive relationship disorder stems from kidnapping, abandonment and abuse--physical, sexual and emotional.

If being excessively thin can be indicative of an eating disorder, so can being overweight.

She lied about the obvious, because numerous people on Lister knew her to be frequently in the neighborhood not just passing through.

She has an interest in pyromania. She describes her ex as a pyro. Burning blunts is smoking a certain kind of joint and is very hip among Juggalos.

Self-cuddling is a type of reassuring behavior. It is commonly seen in psychological interviews with abused children. The children comfort themselves as they have not been comforted by a parent.

You are free to have your own opinon based on your own personal thoughts and experiences. I am free to form my opinion based on scientific research and extensive trial work with abused, abandoned and kidnapped children.

Who is "excessively overweight" ? MW doesn't appear obese to me. Nor does DB. Nor anyone else I've seen connected with this case.

Also...some of the very same people who have chastised others here for mentioning that DB cut her hair, don't seem to have any problem what-so-ever discussing MW's hair, nor her weight, nor her psychological "make-up", nor anything else pertaining to her personal life. Why is that?

This 10/15 video with Capt Young stated that Jersey is not a suspect but who knows things may have changed since then.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html
(beginning at the 1:03 mark)

I really thought it was more recent than that. I thought that when it was said that the man with the baby was identified as someone known to the case, it was also said that Jersey was not thought to be involved. I'm at work right now, so I'll have to look for it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is "excessively overweight" ? MW doesn't appear obese to me. Nor does DB. Nor anyone else I've seen connected with this case.

Also...some of the very same people who have chastised others here for mentioning that DB cut her hair, don't seem to have any problem what-so-ever discussing MW's hair, nor her weight, nor her psychological "make-up", nor anything else pertaining to her personal life. Why is that?

Maybe because we have empathy for DB...The poor woman has LOST HER CHILD...I think we all forget that sometimes. Then she gets dragged through the mud and called everything from cold blooded murderer to alcoholic. The woman has my sympathies..

Also...some of the very same people who have lectured and chastised others here for mentioning that DB cut her hair, don't seem to have any problem what-so-ever discussing MW's hair, nor her weight, nor her psychological "make-up", nor anything else pertaining to her personal life. Why is that?

To be honest I don't give a monkey's about her hair,weight, music tastes, religious affiliations, favourite flavour of ice cream any more than I gave one about Casey Anthony's or Elisa Baker's, what I am interested in is this woman's apparent need for attention and the additional superfluous details with which she seemingly feels obliged to embellish the outlines of her involvement/non-involvement...oh yeah and all the while claiming NO involvement whatsoever beyond being unfortunate enough to have a connection to a phone that was called by another phone connected to the case oh and the unfortunate coincidence of her ex-bf living in the same street as the missing child.

From her interview, "
“My mom took me and my brothers and ran away to Mexico, and my mom just left us there from what I remember. I was really young."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29660981/detail.html#ixzz1ceOzKSZE

As I said, if untreated, it can morph into antisocial personality disorder. Jails are filled with people who were abused or abandoned as children and became anti-social. Gangs are likewise filled with such young adults. Juggalos is classified as a gang in many states and by the FBI.

Juggalo's must have changed quite a bit since I was young. I know I had fights with them when I was younger and they were stupid wannabee's. But then again like I said before as a HUGE OZZY fan and Crue fan I was labeled a devil worshiper.

Parental kidnapping involves abandonment and the reactive relationship disorder stems from kidnapping, abandonment and abuse--physical, sexual and emotional.

I guess we are talking about DB here being she is the parent? Parents who kill their children are usually abused as children themselves or they suffer from some other type of sociopathic behavior which makes them jealous of their child. They want to get rid of this child because of a boyfriend, a lifestyle that doesnt allow them to fulfill when they have kids etc. Sexual abuse in not an issue in killing your own child, it is an issue in sexual abusing your own child. If you are talking about MW, well, most women that kidnap a baby do so because they want one themselves. That is the main reason why.

If being excessively thin can be indicative of an eating disorder, so can being overweight.

My sister suffers from an eating disorder, she goes from being very thin to very heavy, my sister is bulimic. Eating disorders can go both ways.

She has an interest in pyromania. She describes her ex as a pyro. Burning blunts is smoking a certain kind of joint and is very hip among Juggalos.

She does have a self admitted interest in pyromania. Smoking blunts has been around forever and it NOT indicative of a juggalo. I am an active member of NORML and this I can tell you. A blunt is a joint, some kids call big fatties a blunt. Its a joint no matter how you look at it.

Self-cuddling is a type of reassuring behavior. It is commonly seen in psychological interviews with abused children. The children comfort themselves as they have not been comforted by a parent.

If she is not lying with what she says, then apparently her mother left her in Mexico ( I believe) and her father was abusive. Yes it can be seen as a self comforting reaction, but it can also be seen as a sign of self pity or guilt as well.

Above items BBM ( I remembered !!!) Fact is, I dont think an excuse can be made for her. She made her own life, she has other family members that she could have turned to. She is not a child. I do believe that MW and DB somehow hooked up, once again, MW is a self described lesbian ( which there is nothing wrong with at all, I have many gay family members) but maybe they hooked up somehow. Never know what happened, but it is apparent she is part if this "game" and its sickening.

Maybe because we have empathy for DB...The poor woman has LOST HER CHILD...I think we all forget that sometimes. Then she gets dragged through the mud and called everything from cold blooded murderer to alcoholic. The woman has my sympathies..

Oh DB has NO sympathy from me at all. I do not believe she was drunk that night nor do I believe Lisa was kidnapped either. I believe that just as much as I believed Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny..

I don't know DB's exact height and weight but by simply looking at her, I am guessing if I were to use her height and weight to calculate BMI it will come back either overweight or obese.

I don't know DB's exact height and weight but by simply looking at her, I am guessing if I were to use her height and weight to calculate BMI it will come back either overweight or obese.

:nono: You're only allowed to discuss MW's weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810