"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE will and do lie, ahem, mislead in pressors in order to protect the integrity of the case. I've seen it happen in too many cases. Until an arrest is made and things fall into place I don't know what to think about this case.

OT Hello sleuths! I've been following along with you all and boy do I have a ginormous headache. No big deal as I've been under the weather the past few days anyway.

Where is Lisa?

wm

:floorlaugh:...sorry Kat..:blushing:..Does this mean you know believe Jeremy was not involved?

Not just yet. I need to go back and clarify some times. :)

But there's no need to be "sorry"...I'm not invested in JI being in on anything. It's either possible or it's not possible. I'd just like the facts.

Not just yet. I need to go back and clarify some times. :)

But there's no need to be "sorry"...I'm not invested in JI being in on anything. It's either possible or it's not possible. I'd just like the facts.

Then I take my hat off to you kat...you are willing..as am I to look at ALL evidence. Iam not "invested" in anyone either..but I swear some people here will have a breakdown if it turns out mom didn't do it!:crazy:

Maybe she had help from someone who was not as drunk as she.

This is the point at which this theory must sprawl and become a conspiracy between two people. Now, in order to work, the theory says that the mother must enlist the help of someone else, probably an otherwise innocent bystander, to help dispose of the body of a 10-month-old baby.

A mom killing her baby, purposely or accidentally, and covering it up herself I can see. But getting someone else to help her hide the dead body of her 10-month-old daughter, thereby involving them as a co-conspirator in a wrongful death or murder. That's where it bends reality for me.

To me it's simply more plausible that a known recidivist criminal (Jersey) and/or a person fitting the profile of a baby abductor (MW) kidnapped her.

Finally! Thank you, Middle! Let me go see what it says. :)

ETA: Well wait a second...I thought JI returned home at 3:30 am. How can he be at the Starbucks and at home at the same time. I thought the Starbucks was 20 minutes from the house? Help me out here. :waitasec:
Can't help you on that! I think part of the problem is there is too much 'about' in all reported times. You can lose or gain 20 minutes easy doing that. ie at work until about 3:30 being 3:20 and getting home about 3:30 being 3:40.

Back to MW, the Mexico interview seems like TMI to me. What does her traumatic history have to do with Lisa?
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29660981/detail.html#ixzz1ceOzKSZE

I would love to see the raw tapes, what they were talking about before this and how this was connected to the conversation.

I know right?...That was a huge red flag to me. i was watching it thinking WTH is she talking about...almost like she was building her defense.

Can't help you on that! I think part of the problem is there is too much 'about' in all reported times. You can lose or gain 20 minutes easy doing that. ie at work until about 3:30 being 3:20 and getting home about 3:30 being 3:40.

Just looking at a new timeline here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/ and this says JI arrived home at 3:45am. How the heck is THAT possible? Only 15 minutes to get in the house, scope out the place, chat up Debbie, find Lisa missing, run over to the neighbors and knock on her door, look around for the stolen cell phones and STILL call 911 by 4:00? Is he Clark Kent or something?

Man, I give up. :truce:

Back to the thread topic, indeed!

This is the point at which this theory must sprawl and become a conspiracy between two people. Now, in order to work, the theory says that the mother must enlist the help of someone else, probably an otherwise innocent bystander, to help dispose of the body of a 10-month-old baby.

A mom killing her baby, purposely or accidentally, and covering it up herself I can see. But getting someone else to help her hide the dead body of her 10-month-old daughter, thereby involving them as a co-conspirator in a wrongful death or murder. That's where it bends reality for me.

To me it's simply more plausible that a known recidivist criminal (Jersey) and/or a person fitting the profile of a baby abductor (MW) kidnapped her.

But I think that is an assumption. If BL died of an accidental OD, then maybe someone who helped acquire it, isn't an innocent bystander anymore.

Back to MW, the Mexico interview seems like TMI to me. What does her traumatic history have to do with Lisa?
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29660981/detail.html#ixzz1ceOzKSZE

I would love to see the raw tapes, what they were talking about before this and how this was connected to the conversation.

I don't think it's odd for her to have drawn a parallel to something she experienced. Many have done so here as well in talking about how they felt when their child was momentarily missing in a store etc.

Just looking at a new timeline here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/ and this says JI arrived home at 3:45am. How the heck is THAT possible? Only 15 minutes to get in the house, scope out the place, chat up Debbie, find Lisa missing, run over to the neighbors and knock on her door, look around for the stolen cell phones and STILL call 911 by 4:00? Is he Clark Kent or something?

Man, I give up. :truce:

Back to the thread topic, indeed!

I think 15 mins is about right. It was probably only mere minutes walking in the house to discovering baby gone...run round house..run to neighbours..call 911...seems right to me.

I think 15 mins is about right. It was probably only mere minutes walking in the house to discovering baby gone...run round house..run to neighbours..call 911...seems right to me.

Doesn't seem right to me, but honestly, I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. Every single account and timeline of that night changes at the drop of a hat. Let LE sort it out. I'm just gonna sit here and read. :banghead:

I agree, 15 mins is longer than you think, especially if your running on the adreneline of the moment.

I don't think it's odd for her to have drawn a parallel to something she experienced. Many have done so here as well in talking about how they felt when their child was momentarily missing in a store etc.

I think i just found it quite narcissistic (I can't spell :crazy: ) that she would think we want to hear her sob story about her childhood.

i was thinking..its not about you??..Its about lisa!!

I hate to say it and i could be way off...but it reminded me off a certain casey anthonys sob story about a traumatic childhood..that turned out to be her whole defense!

I agree that LE might be trying to take the heat off and let any accomplices relax by saying that jersey is clear....BUT...I think if the others involved were the babys family, jersey would be singing like a canary!!...Doing a deal whatever. He has no reason to protect them.

Jersey would only keep quiet if the accomplices were serious bad guys imo.

That's a really good point, Tink. Especially with the charges he's up against, why wouldn't he rat them out? With LE saying he's cooperating, I do wonder what he has told them. Also makes me wonder where the multiple questioning of MW comes into play (last report, from her, was that she'd been questioned seven times). At first I'd thought this was to finger Jersey, but if much/some/even a little of that questioning happened after Jersey was in custody, I wonder what he told them?

Yes but we're not doing so on video in MSM, usually. It's different on a discussion forum, more casual, rambling about this and that, lots of people leading the conversation to a ton of topics. It just feels strange to me, to have MW on video on which the only topic is how bad she felt in her childhood. Nothing whatsoever about Lisa, just her.

I don't know, maybe it's the editing, she could have had more relevant things to say but the editor cut to the crying part.

I think i just found it quite narcissistic (I can't spell :crazy: ) that she would think we want to hear her sob story about her childhood.

i was thinking..its not about you??..Its about lisa!!

I hate to say it and i could be way off...but it reminded me off a certain casey anthonys sob story about a traumatic childhood..that turned out to be her whole defense!

I guess all we know is that a producer thought it made a good sound bite.

Doesn't seem right to me, but honestly, I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. Every single account and timeline of that night changes at the drop of a hat. Let LE sort it out. I'm just gonna sit here and read. :banghead:

What doesn't seem right?....Jeremy was at work all night on camera till 3.30 ish...home about 3.45..911 called 4am. 15 mins is PLENTY of time from entering the house to dialling 911...If it had been any longer people would be saying they had delayed calling to hide the body!..They can't win.

I only felt confused until I saw the neighbor who described how easily Jersey breaks into houses. This link, he tells a little of it, but I had seen a video of him on tv where he described Jersey's behavior at length.
http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/
Since He was So clever at breaking into houses, and had such a long record of theft, it just seemed like "old Jersey" would be doing what comes naturally, and break into DB house when he saw them out front partying, even with kids inside, the adults were "distracted" and the adults were where he could keep an eye on them while he checked their home to see if there was anything he could sell. Then someone said, "but what motive?" I imagined myself as Jersey, I'm in the kitchen, I've got the phones, the baby starts making sounds like she is going to wake up. Maybe he don't want to leave fast, maybe he knows of something more valuable he really needs to steal and sell. Then, maybe the kids have gone over to the neighbors. He tries to shush up the baby, and it is an accident. I just can't see anybody wanting to go kill a baby, especially the parents or other relatives.

It probably FELT like hours to the family at the time. I would guess that when something that stressful and that horrible happens, your normal senses shut down, and nothing is as it seems. That's one reason I have no problem with the family's stories changing in the insignificant ways that it has. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay