"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from 11/18/11 MSM Thread for further discussion:

The attorney for Lisa’s family, John Picerno, spoke to Megyn Kelly on today’s America Live with reaction to the claim by a person in Kansas City that the handyman known as “Jersey” was heard bragging about being paid $300 to steal the then-10-month-old Lisa Irwin from her home.

According to Picerno, the mother of a teen girl says her daughter admitted that a friend of hers was told by “Jersey” that he’d been hired to “get” the young Irwin baby. That friend, for whom Picerno says he still doesn’t have a name, told this to the teen, who in turn told her mother. That woman came forward to authorities with the information.

Picerno spoke with the girl this past week and says he believed her allegations, however he still wants to interview the man who initially had the conversation with “Jersey” himself.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/

Wright: If I had any information, believe me, I'd put it on blast. I'm not in this for money. Just wanting to do anything and everything in my power to help.

LOL this I believe.

Thanks!

MW sure knows a whole lot about Dane for someone that he has 'no connection' with :crazy:

Well that little piece tossed me off the fence on Dane. I now don't think he had anything to do with baby Lisa, however, Jersey is right back up there at the top of the watch list for me. I think that he was missing his child, and while drunk one night, he just decided to prove something to someone that he could steal a baby.

Adding one more thought. Had he been the one to do this, and was riding his bike drunk, had the baby with him, he could have dropped her.
JMHO

The attorney for Lisa’s family, John Picerno, spoke to Megyn Kelly on today’s America Live with reaction to the claim by a person in Kansas City that the handyman known as “Jersey” was heard bragging about being paid $300 to steal the then-10-month-old Lisa Irwin from her home.

According to Picerno, the mother of a teen girl says her daughter admitted that a friend of hers was told by “Jersey” that he’d been hired to “get” the young Irwin baby. That friend, for whom Picerno says he still doesn’t have a name, told this to the teen, who in turn told her mother. That woman came forward to authorities with the information.

That could very well be, although I've seen so many unsolved murders where a favored suspect supposedly makes a full confession to his friends. Why would anyone in his right mind do that?

Maybe she wasn't sure when JI would be home and didn't want to get caught with JT in the house. Maybe she didn't want to give them to him outside, for fear that someone would see. Maybe the boys were still awake and she didn't want them to see Jersey. All possible, but I really don't know.

MOO

The problem is that the window is in the front of the house and someone standing there could have easily been seen if it were light out and even after dark when JI pulled into the driveway, he would have seen anyone standing by the window.

I still think there are waaaay to many loose ends to accuse JI/DB.

I don't understand MW allowing Dane (or anyone else) to use up her time on a pre-paid WalMart phone. I just don't get that. If I had limited resources and used such I'd use it sparingly myself and I certainly wouldn't let just anyone latch on to it.

Here ya go serveitup

Rugen: So tell me about this phone.

Wright: It was one of the things I could contribute to the house. The use of my phone, my food stamps toward groceries for everyone, cooking, cleaning, etc. It was just an understanding in the house. As long as I wasn't in the middle of a text conversation or using my phone at that second, sure. It was fair game.

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/11/megan-wright-in-her-own-words.html

Well that little piece tossed me off the fence on Dane. I now don't think he had anything to do with baby Lisa, however, Jersey is right back up there at the top of the watch list for me. I think that he was missing his child, and while drunk one night, he just decided to prove something to someone that he could steal a baby.

Adding one more thought. Had he been the one to do this, and was riding his bike drunk, had the baby with him, he could have dropped her.
JMHO

BBM

But wait, wasn't it Dane that she said had raised a baby the same age as Baby Lisa, and the mom had a restraining order against him?

This might bore some of you but Jersey's dockets bug the heck out me because I'm such an untrained person with reasonable knowledge. lol
-The statute that Jersey is accused of also means deprivation of a public utility? Doubt that's the case but have to keep that in mind I guess...
-he waived his prelim hearing on the 15th & the docket read he was disposed or to be disposed that day
-he was given a new docket the same day and the previous one went poof (I've posted some entries here though as well as others, ty) with the search warrant dates, bond amount, the previous entries to the docket etc..& now a new judge
-one of his Clay Co. dockets was changed to "confidential" before the next morning when I was notified via MOVANS (11/15/11)
- the search for the reason it had been made confidential came up as being juvenile related number one, could be a plea deal? could be because of another pending case?
-we now have a 17 year old girl who heard something from someone who heard it from Jersey about being paid 300 bucks to take Lisa, was it because of what she had to say being a juvie?

Wha? Help me please! Or is this reasonable doubt only? xoxo

This might bore some of you but Jersey's dockets bug the heck out me because I'm such an untrained person with reasonable knowledge. lol
-The statute that Jersey is accused of also means deprevation of a public utility? Doubt that's the case but have to keep that in mind I guess...
-he waived his prelim hearing on the 15th & the docket read he was disposed or to be disposed that day
-he was given a new docket the same day and the previous one went poof (I've posted some entries here though as well as others, ty) with the search warrant dates, bond amount, the previous entries to the docket etc..& now a new judge
-one of his Clay Co. dockets was changed to "confidential" before the next morning when I was notified via MOVANS (11/15/11)
- the search for the reason it had been made confidential came up as being juvenile related number one, could be a plea deal? could be because of another pending case?
-we now have a 17 year old girl who heard something from someone who heard it from Jersey about being paid 300 bucks to take Lisa, was it because of what she had to say being a juvie?

Wha? Help me please! Or is this reasonable doubt only? xoxo

BBM
Is this correctly spelled? This is something I just found that may be helpful. If not, just disregard. Look at the third case from the top.
http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/oi_highlights_2008.shtml

Baby Lisa herself is a juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member