"Jersey" and MW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I heard it right, JVM just that the FBI tracked down MW on Craigslist.

She was selling a GPS and used the phone number that received the call from the Irwin phone.

WTH is going on here? :waitasec:

I agree with previous posters that DB probably wrote the phone number on her hand so she could call and hook up with drugs during her "adult time". She may have been trying to reach another person in the house, not necessarily MW or Jersey. MW might have put the phone in her name but it may be used primarily by someone else (their resident dealer, perhaps?). Maybe she is lying to protect someone else and that is why she seems nervous or a little "off" in her interviews.

Perhaps DB and her neighbor saw Jersey walking by earlier in the evening and decided to acquire a little something extra for their "adult time". Jersey might have been able to help them locate what they wanted. Maybe DB got high, as well as drunk, and then snapped and killed LI after the neighbor went home that night.

Preferably some one who has green or blue or pink or orange hair :floorlaugh:

You know what? I have to say that someone who colors their hair is no more likely to be up to no good than someone who doesn't. I work with a LOT of young women who have pink, red, blue, green and other colored hair, and they are hard working and great people. Some of them are even moms. If I wasn't so old, I'd have pink hair myself. It's an expression to some people and I just don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm an old fuddy duddy too and had no idea what it was. That's some scary, nauseating stuff there.

Its really no different than those that dressed up who were KISS fans.. Remember the Kiss Army... Except in a modern version. I knew a few (not on a personal personal level) and they are weird but.. IDK.. Guess anything can be taken to an extreme.

According to CNN Jim Spellman, the biker did NOT finger Jersey. So now that that has been corrected, I am thinking it must have been another player who had been having his photo shown on TV (hint: trip to store.)

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Motorcycle guy claimed that he picked a guy police were showing pictures of. So, if not Jersey, who could he have possibly picked? It was reported police were showing Jersey's pictures around, but I don't know of anyone else whose pictures police were showing around.

If I heard it right, JVM just that the FBI tracked down MW on Craigslist.

She was selling a GPS and used the phone number that received the call from the Irwin phone.

WTH is going on here? :waitasec:

Why couldn't they simply track her down by calling the number, or pulling the records for the phone?

On JVM, Jane just said that there was an ad placed on craigslist selling a GPS system and MW's phone was listed as the contact number. So the FBI called that number and when MW answered, they swarmed the house to question her. Does anyone know if I heard all that correctly and what it has to do with the case?

Hi! First post! Please be gentle.

Something is bothering me about this turn of events. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel right. Occam's Razor. These theories being bandied about are too complex and convoluted. That sort of planning, cloak and dagger kind of stuff only happens in spy movies. The likely resolution to this case is a simple motive with one to two players. I don't know who. I don't know the motive. But I do know that we only have MW's word on this new turn of events, and none of us know if her claims are verifiable. Is she telling the truth? Who knows! She could be looking for her 15 minutes of fame for all we know. It's possible that LE has never contacted her at all, that she has nothing to do with the case. We have only her word saying that she's involved here. LE will not confirm nor deny per policy I would imagine.

The other thing that bothers me is MSM's involvement. I get the feeling (theory only) they're paying for and driving this entire thing. Maybe due to ratings/numbers with the CA trial? Everyone is hoping to catch the next train to ratings and journalism stardom.

I guess I just smell a rat. Not sure where the stink is coming from. But it's a big stink.

:welcome4:

You know what? I have to say that someone who colors their hair is no more likely to be up to no good than someone who doesn't. I work with a LOT of young women who have pink, red, blue, green and other colored hair, and they are hard working and great people. Some of them are even moms. If I wasn't so old, I'd have pink hair myself. It's an expression to some people and I just don't see anything wrong with it.

Word. I used to have purple and blue hair. But I was already an ex-military officer and held one degree by then, and went on to get my second degree and am now a medical professional.

Her having an ad on craigslist sure lends to my theory that DB didn't know MW and DB just wrote down her number from the craigslist ad.

Why couldn't they simply track her down by calling the number, or pulling the records for the phone?

Maybe it was a prepaid phone? With no name or address attached.. craigslist having the number would sure be a miraculous find and if that is true hats off to LE

The call was at 8:30, Redbird. When DB was home drinking with her neighbor.Long before the alleged "stealing" took place.

Considering DB's new timeline of putting baby into bed at 6:40 pm, we don't really know when this alleged stealing took place. Presumably could be any time after 6:40 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss