"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jersey steal the phone and call Megan/the flop house?

The call was at 8:30, Redbird. When DB was home drinking with her neighbor.Long before the alleged "stealing" took place.

omg....why would DB have her number written on the palm of her hand and how did they find that out :waitasec:

During questioning I would presume. Was DB so black out drunk that she doesn't remember? Was Jersey walking through the hood when she was drunk and he wrote his number on her palm? Did MW see DB that night (even though she is saying no).

My head is spinning and I'm just speculating. PLEASE -- I hope this leads to baby Lisa's whereabouts!!

Did I hear the timeline change again? Did anyone hear that the call came in at 8:30 PM and not 2:30 AM? That someone answered the phone and had a conversation, and it wasn't a text?

Thanks!

MOO

Mel

hope we get a link to this.

this is MASSIVE

IMO

We only have MW saying that LE told her that DB had MW's number on DB's hand. If true either the number was still written on her hand when LE got to the house or the visiting neighbor told LE this.

If if was the neighbor that told LE how would she know whose number it was unless either DB told her, the neighbor gave it to her or the neighbor was there when someone else gave DB the number.

The number being on her hand makes sense if someone gave DB the number while she was out on the front porch that evening. Plus if the call was at 8:30pm the neighbor would still be at DB's, I wonder if she overheard the call. Perhaps DB didn't use her own cell phone at all but instead used the neighbors cell phone to make the call.

I sure wish HLN or someone could get that neighbor to talk!

We only have MW saying that LE told her that DB had MW's number on DB's hand. If true either the number was still written on her hand when LE got to the house or the visiting neighbor told LE this.

If if was the neighbor that told LE how would she know whose number it was unless either DB told her, the neighbor gave it to her or the neighbor was there when someone else gave DB the number.

The number being on her hand makes sense if someone gave DB the number while she was out on the front porch that evening. Plus if the call was at 8:30pm the neighbor would still be at DB's, I wonder if she overheard the call. Perhaps DB didn't use her own cell phone at all but instead used the neighbors cell phone to make the call.

I sure wish HLN or someone could get that neighbor to talk!
We have CS confirming she knew about the "writing on the wall, I mean hand." :floorlaugh:

she could have got the number off someone while she was out with her brother or from her brother ahhh my head is spinning.

PLEASE let this lead us to Lisa :praying:

I just knew that MW was lying about that phone call when she said she didn't know who answered it, AND she had no idea who Baby Lisa or her family were. LE usually has much more info than they let on.

My theory is that Megan and Debbie staged this to frame Jersey. The biker may even be part of the staging, who reportedly singled out Jersey in the photo "line-up." The diapers found in the abandoned home could be part of the staging also. I also read about Debbie turning in some ciggarette butts of someone who broke in their car - maybe those were smoked by Jersey. This phone call was possibly amade to look like Jersey used Debbie's phone to call Megan, and was seen later that night at 4 a.m. by the biker. The thing is, the neighbor couple down the street on Chelsea have already said it wasn't Jersey. They are the real witnesses, IMO.
Is it true that one or two days after Lisa "disappeared" that Deborah called LE and told them to check the cigarettes found on the ground near where Jeremy's truck was burglarized?

I just knew that MW was lying about that phone call when she said she didn't know who answered it, AND she had no idea who Baby Lisa or her family were. LE usually has much more info than they let on.

How do you know she IS lying? :waitasec:

Holy guacamole! I'm off to bring posts here from MSM thread. Prepare for possible temporal dislocation of some of the posts in this thread since they will merge in order of the time they were posted, no matter what thread they started on.

Unbelievable ... just unbelievable !

MOO ...

I for one am not throwing down roses for DB to walk on.

Here we have a quasi-flop-house (8 or more non-familial occupants), 1 communal phone, a transient ex (Jersey), Debbie with communal phone number on her palm, DW walking through the hood with Jersey, and one missing baby Lisa.

I think that all roads are going to lead back to these 3 players...someway, somehow. Debbie IMHO played the drunk card early on, and IMHO, is saying she doesn't know MW or Jersey. When in fact I believe she just may.

But why steal a baby? What on earth happened?

MOO

Mel

I think this is a warning from LE that someone needs to start talking IMO

We have CS confirming she knew about the "writing on the wall, I mean hand." :floorlaugh:

I heard that but...still doesn't say whether LE told CS that or whether DB told her. If it was LE telling CS that how did they know? Was the number still on her hand when LE got there or did someone tell LE that DB had written on a number on her hand.

Is it asking too much to want every tiny detail? LOL!

Here we have a quasi-flop-house (8 or more non-familial occupants), 1 communal phone, a transient ex (Jersey), Debbie with communal phone number on her palm, DW walking through the hood with Jersey, and one missing baby Lisa.

I think that all roads are going to lead back to these 3 players...someway, somehow. Debbie IMHO played the drunk card early on, and IMHO, is saying she doesn't know MW or Jersey. When in fact I believe she just may.

But why steal a baby? What on earth happened?

MOO

Mel

IMO she wasn't stolen,something terrible happened in that house and she called on these two to "dispose" of Lisa :waitasec:

feel sick writing that,poor sweet Lisa :(

This is VERY puzzling about why Lisa's mom would have MW's phone number written on her hand if the two didn't know each other. Who are all the other people in MW's house--described as a "flop house"--and have they all been questioned to find out who took the call and what was said on the call? That call ties together Lisa's mom and MW, and MW is tied to the handiman Jersey (her ex-boyfriend). There is more to this situation than met the eye at first. More and more puzzle pieces are coming out. But where is baby Lisa???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl