"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was yelling at the tv last night watching this. Why wouldn't they just tell who he ID'd. I don't get it. It wasn't Jersey or Phillip. Only others are JI (but he was calling 911 at the time. Or DB's dad. Who else could it be and why are they keeping it a secret?

I'm hoping at the request of LE not to publicly identify the individual. Perhaps he is still under surveillance and/or questioning?

What's missing in MW's explanations is, did Jersey had access to her phone that night? If they broke up, she wouldn't be loaning it to him, and she didn't mention she loaned it to him. So where does that leave us? She fell asleep, Jersey grabbed her phone, knowing the call was going to come in, then gave it to someone else to "return" to MW? I'm thinking out loud about how this alleged scenario played out.

I was yelling at the tv last night watching this. Why wouldn't they just tell who he ID'd. I don't get it. It wasn't Jersey or Phillip. Only others are JI (but he was calling 911 at the time. Or DB's dad. Who else could it be and why are they keeping it a secret?
I watched the entire show. HLN Vinnie did not state that it was NOT PN. The reporter only stated that MT (older man who rode a motorcycle home from work) stated that he didn't identify Jersey as the man with the half-naked baby at 4:00 am.

What's missing in MW's explanations is, did Jersey had access to her phone that night? If they broke up, she wouldn't be loaning it to him, and she didn't mention she loaned it to him. So where does that leave us? She fell asleep, Jersey grabbed her phone, knowing the call was going to come in, then gave it to someone else to "return" to MW? I'm thinking out loud about how this alleged scenario played out.

She sure is vague in some areas(who could have used the phone) and open in others (like what kind of boyfriend jersey was and his past) that take the heat off her. IMO

Thats what i was assuming he had done . If it was him ofcourse I was meaning that when he took lisa he had long hair then after whatever he did had happened he new he had been spotted and he shaved his head that night after doing whatever he may have done to lisa ..but i dont think we know for sure untill someone comes forword and says ya jersey had his hair just last week now hes shaved it all off .

Here are the statements by MT. Nowhere does he mention a bald man and according to HLN, MT did NOT identify Jersey at 4 am.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.
He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle. He later reported what he saw to police and told ABC News he is convinced the baby was Lisa.
Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-li...d=14786129

"Yesterday they showed me a paper with six pictures on it," Thompson said. "And I picked out the man they had been showing pictures of."
The man in the photograph has been questioned by the police several times..........."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...4810300&page=2

Late last night there were MSM articles stating that PN had called Megan's phone with Deborah's phone. Was this retracted?
There were? Do you have any links? :) I've only seen speculation...

We should be able to see Jersey tonight on one of the HLN news shows, because the reporter there in the neighborhood said they were there today at his hearing and that he was mugging for the camera's so I bet we will see his mug tonight!

That reporter later said he was wrong, he misheard, or something, what was being fed. Either way, he wasn't mugging for the camera.

She didn't change her FB status to "single" until after Lisa went missing. I haven't seen yesterday's interview with her yet, so I don't know if she says when they broke up.

But somebody did say that. Somebody in the neighborhood (not sure who) is reported to have said he shaved his head the same day Lisa went missing.

The neighbor didn't say that he shaved it THAT day.....just that she spoke with him at the sprinkler house around 1 pm that afternoon and that he was wearing a white t shirt and that his head was shaved at that time......BEFORE BL was missing, earlier in that same day, tho.

jmo

It gives credence to the non-barking dog. If Jersey was so well-known in the neighborhood, a dog would very likely shrug at his being in the area. All the neighbor dogs bark at me when I'm new, and quit barking after a week or so when they realize I'm part of the neighborhood - whether I specifically know their families or not.

There is also the possibility that DB knew him well enough to let him in to use the phone. Or the bathroom. Or that, as a cat burglar, he knew how to get in and out while people were home - guys like that do. And why is he covering his face in court? He already has a record and he can't be afraid that some corporate boss will see him in court. I guess he shaved his head because he needed a summer look? In October.

You are lucky, lol! I was a regular (5-7 days per week!) in my parents' neighborhood for over ten years and all the dogs still barked at me! Of course, all it took was one or 2 dogs to start barking and then it would spread down the street lol. :crazy:

Where did this info come from? I haven't heard anything like this.

I think it came out around the time the video of the trip to the store came out...

I found the link....

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/11/video-missouri-emergency-workers-investigate-well-near-home-of-baby-lisa-as-search-continues/

“We do know that criminal informants all along have been telling us they want to look more closely at the mother and perhaps some relationships and associates that she has in the community,”

Your marital status is single when you dating, unless you are cheating on a spouse. Your marital stats changes to single from married when you divorce. MW was sued for divorce, according to CaseNetMO, two weeks after Lisa went missing. She is not quite single, yet. There is another significant person in MW's life.

Oh goodness, this may be how it works in the real world, but not on Facebook.

i checked and it is no longer on MSM. The article posted below which was put on MSM late last night is still on MSM. It states how the brother WAS at Deb's home that night. We discussed it on WS after 10pm.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153361&page=1
OK, thanks. I knew about the report/discussion about him being at the house other than to just drop DB off.

Just to be clear, I was asking about this post of yours:

Originally Posted by Pensfan
Late last night there were MSM articles stating that PN had called Megan's phone with Deborah's phone. Was this retracted?
If that's what you're saying is no longer on MSM, then it was a rumor or an error on their part (or something they weren't supposed to release).

She sure is vague in some areas(who could have used the phone) and open in others (like what kind of boyfriend jersey was and his past) that take the heat off her. IMO

Yes, and apparently on her own Myspace page she says she herself loves fire, but she's telling the media that Jersey is the fire bug!

I'm beginning to think JI and MW were involved, and he made the call (if the call exists). JMO

She didn't change her FB status to "single" until after Lisa went missing. I haven't seen yesterday's interview with her yet, so I don't know if she says when they broke up.

Didn't we hear something about five months ago? Or they dated for five months?

Your marital status is single when you dating, unless you are cheating on a spouse. Your marital stats changes to single from married when you divorce. MW was sued for divorce, according to CaseNetMO, two weeks after Lisa went missing. She is not quite single, yet. There is another significant person in MW's life.

I'm not sure what you're saying. As I understand it on facebook and myspace your status only changes when youchange it, it doesn't change itself. So if someone is saying her status only changed to single after Lisa went missing (not sure how they would know that btw) she or someone who has access to her profile/password etc must have changed it.

Maybe the dissed husband of the drinking neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru