"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW is married? Is it to someone that has been mentioned yet?

whoa. I didn't know that.

edit: apparently the poster who mentioned mw being married was talking about someone else. sorry for any confusion.

wow Now on HLN they say Dad was banging on neighbors door around 3 45 that morning after he came home.

I bet he was. Neighbors confirming the panic, I assume. What a scene it must have been in that neighborhood.

All of the "DB did it" theories I have read here so far require DB to have had one or more accomplices in order to 'stage' the scene, implicate Jersey, dispose of the body, and generally obfuscate the issue. Now, I love my family members and they love me, and we trust one another with our lives, but I still couldn't imagine calling any one of them to help me dispose of the body of a 10-month old baby. If we believe JI that LE has 'cleared' him, and deemed it unnecessary for him to take a LDT, then we are left with the neighbor or PN as possible accomplices per the stated timelines. WHY would a neighbor, drinking buddy or not, collude in covering up a child murder??? WHY would the brother do so, and if he did, why has HE not lawyered up??

I don't dismiss the cadaver dog hit, but honestly, it is much more plausible to me that a sketchy character, or duo of characters (Jersey + MW) did this than family members given what we know at this point. It is puzzling, and frustrating, but IMO not cut and dried at all.

And hey, thanks for the snark about my possible lack of understanding of Occam's Razor. That was helpful. :innocent:

Statistically, it's infinitely more possible that the parents were involved vs a kidnapper.

You know I meant DB. :slap:

Sorry but I didn't. You didn't quote someone talking about DB and the thread is about Jersey and MW. I'll try to do better in the future.

Motorcycle guy is also now saying that the man was dressed all in white (although, perviously, he said T-shirt and jeans). Motorcyle guy is missing a wheel, imo. :innocent:
He also insists it was 45 that night when it was almost 60. Dudes on motorcycles know the difference between a just chilly 60 and cold 45.

I think we can safely assume a federal case exists because the FBI is very much involved. And on the same note, because KCPD has cleared somebody doesn't necessarily mean the FBI has. It all could be a case of semantics. The FBI has made absolutely no statements to my knowledge.

The usual comment from the FBI is no comment. They won't even say there is an investigation most of the time.

LOL...ya see, the one time I don't quote someone with my response this is what I get.

DB. :slap:

Girl, you know I am so confused at the moment I don't know who or what ANYONE means! But....DB is married to SB. MW is married to ??????

Sorry but I didn't. You didn't quote someone talking about DB and the thread is about Jersey and MW. I'll try to do better in the future.

No no, it was my fault. I was replying to Minette but her post was long, so I didn't quote her. I assumed if my post came right after hers eveyone would know I was talking about DB.

My mistake.

Motorcycle guy is also now saying that the man was dressed all in white (although, perviously, he said T-shirt and jeans). Motorcyle guy is missing a wheel, imo. :innocent:

Motorcycle Man is trying to make this guy fit the video from the gas station I think. He's beginning to compromise the whole "I saw this guy carrying a baby" scenario he reported.

Girl, you know I am so confused at the moment I don't know who or what ANYONE means! But....DB is married to SB. MW is married to ??????

Oh...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:...I thought you meant the neighbor SB! I was like, "HUH?!" I forgot DB wasn't married to JI but to the other SB.

Let's just forget I ever said anything. :blushing:

I have always been open to an intruder theory here. It has always seemed very logical and likely that someone who knew of the child might have been lurking and watching, and that night was the perfect opportunity. That I can agree with. If they saw dad's work truck leave, and then watched mom get drunk on the stoop, they would feel confident breaking in the house, imo.

But I am still on the fence until I get a clearer timeline. I still need to have a definitive answer as to when someone besides mom and dad saw a living and breathing Baby Lisa. Hearing that the 4 yr old saw her last does not convince me. :mad:

I feel the same way. I'd like to know if the neighbor, or either of Lisa's brothers saw her alive, or at least heard her crying or babbling at some point.

I will reserve judgment on the 4 year old until I know the context in which she said she saw Lisa. There's a possibility a 4 year old would be able to relay useful information about what happened that night in her own way.

:floor laugh: S'okay. We are all confused by this 10-ring circus.

I don't think Captain Young would make a statement that someone is cleared without FBI knowledge and authorization; he is the spokesperson for the multi-factional team in a very high profile case. If he did, I don't think he would do it more than once as he has and I think he'd be getting spanked. But JMO, respecting different perspectives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46