"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find rather odd at this moment in time (the entire case is odd, but this one thing is standing out) why is Jersey not where he is supposed to be? I read on here that a reporter contacted the halfway house where he is supposedly being held and they said he wasn't there, they don't know where he is. Why is that?

I'm sure part of it could be that they just simply don't give info on their residents, but IF they do, then where is Jersey? Is he being kept out of sight for a particular reason? Maybe Jersey did some talking and part of the agreement with him was to keep him out of sight, out of reach until LE was certain they had all the info they needed in order to move in and pick up the guilty party/parties.

Jersey himself may not be involved. Maybe they did clear him, but he knows what happened and they have him in a safe place.

I believe there is a link someplace in here that states Jersey is still in jail and had court this AM? Did I dream that?
I was laying in bed on phone last night when I read that so I maybe mistaken

I believe there is a link someplace in here that states Jersey is still in jail and had court this AM? Did I dream that?

BBM: Nope ... you did not dream that because I remember seeing it also ...

I think it is somewhere here in this thread ...

Wow. I should never ever take a break from a case ever again. (Well, maybe I should because that's when the Jersey and MW info broke.) I have a whole lot of reading to do and then I'll be back....

My opinion may have just changed dramatically as to what happened to Lisa and by whom.

I can't help but wonder how the time of 2:30 am came out right at the beginning and has stayed up until yesterday. Something about that is odd.

Someone pointed out yesterday that 8:30 pm is 2030 in military time, and maybe that's where the confusion came in? I think it was JVM or maybe JJP who reported the call as being at 2:30 am and that they confirmed it with their LE source. It could be LE said 2030 (pretty sure they use military time) and JVM or JJP misunderstood?

I wonder if that's true? One thing I can say for certain, although it's only MO, I think this case is going to break open very soon. It's just too coincedental to have that phone dialing up pinkhair.... LE seems to have it tightened up now, especially since that call was made at 8:30. The only person that could have called from it is DB, she didn't go to bed until 10:30 and we have to assume the phones were there before the "kidnapper" broke in and stole them, unless she was awake when the kidnapper broke in....

Someone pointed out yesterday that 8:30 pm is 2030 in military time, and maybe that's where the confusion came in? I think it was JVM or maybe JJP who reported the call as being at 2:30 am and that they confirmed it with their LE source. It could be LE said 2030 (pretty sure they use military time) and JVM or JJP misunderstood?

I believe that phone logs are in military time too. Anyone know for sure?

Her FB posts don't go back too far screen-wise (I couldn't see a date), but she's got 569 friends...I find that questionable. Can you "delete' all your old posts from your history?

I doubt that she deleted all her old posts. FB now lets you set each post's security separately - so each user can choose which posts are public and which ones can only be seen by their friends.

There's only one actual post by her that she has (purposely, IMO) set to "public" view - kind of interesting why she chose to do that.

Thanks.

And there it is, Jersey is currently in jail on an unrelated burglary charge.

Hm. I wonder if he broke into someone's house in the wee hours while they were sleeping and took what he wanted.

Why, of ALL the characters in this case, is this the guy LE claims has been "cleared"?

Because he didn't take Lisa and they know where he was during those hours? Could be he's on video............stealing something besides a baby.

Her my space is much more interesting. I've learned that she probably didn't like guys much.

Thanks.

Hm. I wonder if he broke into someone's house in the wee hours while they were sleeping and took what he wanted.

Why, of ALL the characters in this case, is this the guy LE claims has been "cleared"?

Maybe he has an alibi.

Thanks.

The only thing I can figure out is maybe Jersey was in jail at the time all this was happening? OR they have him on video in some homeless shelter or something OR he is informant for FBI and undercover???? Strange strange strange!

Thanks.

Nothing makes sense in this case anymore - I keep hoping that LE will suddenly appear on screen and say they have found baby Lisa alive and well but the longer it goes on the more unlikely that is becoming. Its a Circus :banghead:

Thanks.

The key words here are "unrelated charges." He can still be cleared of involvement in Lisa's case, yet still be in jail for something else. Plus, if he IS involved in Lisa's case, he could just as well be an accomplice. I believe SY when he said Jersey was cleared.

What I find rather odd at this moment in time (the entire case is odd, but this one thing is standing out) why is Jersey not where he is supposed to be? I read on here that a reporter contacted the halfway house where he is supposedly being held and they said he wasn't there, they don't know where he is. Why is that?

I'm sure part of it could be that they just simply don't give info on their residents, but IF they do, then where is Jersey? Is he being kept out of sight for a particular reason? Maybe Jersey did some talking and part of the agreement with him was to keep him out of sight, out of reach until LE was certain they had all the info they needed in order to move in and pick up the guilty party/parties.

Jersey himself may not be involved. Maybe they did clear him, but he knows what happened and they have him in a safe place.
According to vinelink he is still in custody.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

The only thing I can figure out is maybe Jersey was in jail at the time all this was happening? OR they have him on video in some homeless shelter or something OR he is informant for FBI and undercover???? Strange strange strange!

Wasnt he arrested a few nights after the night Lisa went missing for some burglary charges and I think that was when LE questioned him and cleared him of involvement in this case. I am sure I also read on one of these threads that he was appearing in court this morning on the burglary charges hence still locked up :banghead:

Because he didn't take Lisa and they know where he was during those hours? Could be he's on video............stealing something besides a baby.

It would be hard to believe that they have him on ELEVEN hours of video from 5 pm till 4 am or that he has airtight confirmation of his whereabouts for all of that time period.

It is far more likely that LE is not being fully forthcoming in their information on this person.

jmo

MOO ...

DB and JI have not lived at the house on N. Lister since Baby Lisa went "missing" 4 weeks ago ...

They stayed with relatives ... and this past Friday night 10-28, BS showed up and "whisked" them away to an "undisclosed location" ...

This morning, we learned that GMA was given "an exclusive" as to where DB and JI are currently "staying now" ...

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html

MOO ... There is a REASON that DB and JI are NOT at their HOME on N. Lister ... and the <Mod Snip> NOT "living" in their home where Baby Lisa was "last seen" is HINKY -- especially after yesterday's news about MW, JT being MW's "ex-BF", and that cell phone call.
I certainly would NOT want to ever stay in a house where one of my kids came up missing from! NO way, now how would you get me to stay one more night there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum