"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't is an FBI cadaver dog that was used??? Big high profile case of a missing and possibly murdered baby receiving national attention, I would bet it would be one of the best.

I believe there was a recent article on the "special" dogs that were being used in this case. I'm guilty of not reading that one though... :blushing:

We are allowed to link to facebook of MW... we are not to copy and paste from it or bring comments here from it.. you can paraphrase and link to it.

hope this makes sense.

pm a mod with any other questions

True, if they were really looking for a body. But if they were just looking for an easy way to get probable cause, to get a judge to sign off on a search warrant, they would not have wanted "the best" dog. They would want one that was known for making false positive hits. I am pretty sure that they have access to each type, and will use the appropriate one at the appropriate time. Oh, and that would also explain why they really really wanted the search warrant sealed.

Since the dogs that were brought in were FBI dogs, this would mean that local LE asked the FBI to bring in their dogs that are known for making false positives so they can get a warrant?

OT and I am sorry for that. Considering I get really really lost on this site, is there a thread with all of the rules or is this a hit and miss thing. I know I am one that breaks the rules and not on purpose, just because I dont know them all and I am learning but being a newbie and knowing all the others that joined after me, can you tell us where the thread on the rules are by any chance. Trying hard to learn here.. I really am..:innocent:

"The affidavit also revealed that "On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of (Jeremy) Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed." "

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29552254/detail.html#ixzz1cZfQuggO

The 'hit' was one of the reasons they obtained the search warrant for the 19th. I have not seen it reported that there was a second hit or miss on that date during the 17 hour search. The original 'hit' was during a search that was authorized by the family. IF something had happened to BL in that home, would they really have agreed to the cadaver dog search without being forced to?

I beleive the glo worm and blanket were in the babys room NOT in the room were the dog "hit". so I don't know what that has to do with it!

In this case I believe the cadaver hit WAS worthless yes!...and I believe LE thinks so to hence leaving THE CARPET DOWN!!!:crazy:

I can tell you are firmly on the mom did it bandwagon and you are determined to beleive a dead body was on the floor next to the bed..so I will repectfully step away from trying to persuade you otherwise.:innocent:

What WAS that thing that looked like a rolled up carpet being taken out of the house by crime scene investigators in white suits that was shown on a video from the day they went back to the house and stayed 17 plus hours. If that was not a carpet, it sure looked like one to me. It was large enough that at least 3 people were carrying it. Looked like an entire room carpet to me, not just a piece of carpet.

You know, that is a good theory. I hadn't thought of that. And how would DB know otherwise? If she's told the phones are restricted by someone she believes, she's not going to try and dial out. I know if my parents* told me not to use the home phone, I wouldn't. I wouldn't think to question. Interesting and thought provoking.

*In no way am I alleging that DB's parents told her the phone was restricted - I am drawing an analogy of being told by someone I trust (my parents) that a phone was not working. Just a theory, should not be taken as fact!

DB claimed in one of her interviews with Judge JP that she knows the phones were restricted because "she even tried them". Its linked here at WS somewhere.

293412_290237914334038_290185081005988_1089973_187983280_n.jpg

Considering all of these have been shown and this was grabbed from a news photo, here are some of the players.

Which one of these men could be considered tall, slender, and balding? Hmmm, let me see.

293412_290237914334038_290185081005988_1089973_187983280_n.jpg

Considering all of these have been shown and this was grabbed from a news photo, here are some of the players.

This is the marine cousin, Debbi, Jeremy, Debbi's dad, and Jeremy's sister, right? Do we have a picture of the brother P. Netz at the vigil?

I see there has been some speculation, clearly labeled as such, that possibly the brother could have used the phone to call MW. Since, it has been released that he confirms Debbi drunkeness that night (so presumably was at the house some time that night), I can see this being one possiblity.

I am very curious about the brother. It took days of "no comments" before the family identified the man in the surveillance video with Debbi as her brother. When they finally did, they said the wine was purchased for a "family event", but that doesn't seem to be what it was used for. We haven't heard about him being at the house later that night until now. If true, don't understand why it wasn't brought up along with the neighbor, the stray kitten, etc... Sure, nobody owes us that information, but since the parents were talking to media about details of what happened at the house that night, why leave it out?

I hope that the family has all voluntarily answered LE's questions (though, of course, they have the right not to) and that the brother's presence at the house at some point after Debbi was drunk is not news to LE (though, I guess Debbi could have been drinking all day and the brother thought she was possibly pass out drunk before he left at 5:30 pm, which would mean nothing has changed in terms of what we already knew regarding his presence - but that seems unlikely, imo).

Does the neighbor or PN know or have any reason to contact anyone associated with MW? Wondering...

DB claimed in one of her interviews with Judge JP that she knows the phones were restricted because "she even tried them". Its linked here at WS somewhere.

THANK YOU!!!! I have been trying to find someone else who remembered this too!

What WAS that thing that looked like a rolled up carpet being taken out of the house by crime scene investigators in white suits that was shown on a video from the day they went back to the house and stayed 17 plus hours. If that was not a carpet, it sure looked like one to me. It was large enough that at least 3 people were carrying it. Looked like an entire room carpet to me, not just a piece of carpet.

I posted the link somewhere in here, but it was reported the carpet was taken from a (garage/shed?) but not removed from the property.

We are allowed to link to facebook of MW... we are not to copy and paste from it or bring comments here from it.. you can paraphrase and link to it.

hope this makes sense.

pm a mod with any other questions

Wait a minute nursebeeme. So you are saying MW lives in a <modsnip> house with eight other people, only has one phone being shared with those people and has a FB account? What's wrong with this picture!! Respectfully asked.

Jersey's New Jersey record describes him as 5'6" tall. That's not tall. I've read he was stocky too. Now if I could see his face in court from the other day & know that his vinelink photo (with hair) was taken when he was booked 10/14/11, it would be clearer. jmo

SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

This link times out so you will have to re-enter his name & agree to their terms

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

I have to say, I am baffled by the resistance to the idea that Jersey, a convicted felon, could have been responsible for any criminal activity that went on, while the parents, the brother, and the neighbor--none of whom have any sort of criminal record to my knowledge--are clearly capable of everything from the killing of a baby to criminal conspiracy and who knows what else.

Notice that I am not excluding MW from suspicion--I just don't think we know much about her than what SHE says LE has said to her.

As for the idea of the conspiracy to frame Jersey, all I can offer is Occam's Razor. Is it more likely that a group of people conspired to cover up a crime, lie to LE and create evidence to implicate someone and none of them has yet 'broken' under the pressure, or is it more likely that a known criminal committed a crime? JMO.

Agree with you. After following missing cases, a few years now, I still do not understand the logic that LE uses concerning the media and deflecting the blame from the probable perp. I have noticed a few cases now that are similar in regards to... dogs, failed lie detectors, multiple searches, 1 call/text released, missing that hasn't been found. So sad to put a family thru this. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay