Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was this just announced today? Her site says that it is the following:

Monday: Father of Tot Mom's Ex

I read it on another website that had the Geraldo interview. I assume the "father of tot mom's ex" would be JG's father. Would make sense he will be there with his father.

Yes. Corporal Yuri Melich. Sgt. John Allen. The OSCO, the FBI, and other people who are trying to find justice for Caylee. They appear to be the ONLY ones not looking for fame here.
I edited it to add these. Tim isn't looking for fame either. I can name others, but they are simply the people who truly want to find Caylee.

Is there anyone in this case who is not looking for their 15 minutes?

In the case of JG and his father, I don't think it's a matter of their "15 minutes of fame." JG, as Casey's ex-fiancee' and long-term friend is involved to a certain extent, as far as his contact with Casey from June 15th onward. If it's, in fact, true that Cindy has made the accusation that JG is responsible for Caylee's death and is trying to frame Casey, then JG and his father need to do whatever they can to refute the rumor.

I had CNN on with closed captioning and sound muted, so Im wondering if anyone else just saw/heard that the investigators in California are being interviewed at 8? Or did they mean so n' so tomorrow at 8, but the investigators are in California? Nancy grace show ad was in the background but her site isnt showing anything about the investigators.
Thats what I get for reading TV with my head sideways to wash my hair in the sink.

In the case of JG and his father, I don't think it's a matter of their "15 minutes of fame." JG, as Casey's ex-fiancee' and long-term friend is involved to a certain extent, as far as his contact with Casey from June 15th onward. If it's, in fact, true that Cindy has made the accusation that JG is responsible for Caylee's death and is trying to frame Casey, then JG and his father need to do whatever they can to refute the rumor.

Have you heard this rumor from anybody in the Anthonys? Better yet, have you heard this rumor from anyone other then JG and his father? Just curious, I haven't heard this. And as far as I know nobody has even been talking about JG or his dad lately.

On the other hand, it appears no one here was even aware of the rumor that JG was being accused of killing Caylee to frame Casey, and we still wouldn't be if he hadn't done the interview. I'm not saying he might not have valuable information, but he can give that info to LE and go quietly about living his life. There's no reason for him to make the media rounds unless he chooses to.

Have you heard this rumor from anybody in the Anthonys? Better yet, have you heard this rumor from anyone other then JG and his father? Just curious, I haven't heard this. And as far as I know nobody has even been talking about JG or his dad lately.

I need to learn to type faster, someone always seems say what I'm trying to say just before I say it. :crazy:

On the other hand, it appears no one here was even aware of the rumor that JG was being accused of killing Caylee to frame Casey, and we still wouldn't be if he hadn't done the interview. I'm not saying he might not have valuable information, but he can give that info to LE and go quietly about living his life. There's no reason for him to make the media rounds unless he chooses to.

LOL, I never agree with you Chilly Willy, but I definately agree with this.

After finding out that the father or JG is going it be on NG on Monday. This needs repeating. Also, I am not a fan of the Anthonys but we have never heard them even admit that Caylee is dead.
OMG...this really is getting ridiculous. Who else will jump on the gravy train...no I don't want to know the answer to that.

Yes. Corporal Yuri Melich. Sgt. John Allen. The OSCO, the FBI, and other people who are trying to find justice for Caylee. They appear to be the ONLY ones not looking for fame here.
Oh, yes the good guys...those actually involved in finding the truth.

I thought the interview with JG went well. However, his body language possibly indicated deception at the very end of the interview when Geraldo asked him (paraphrased): "Do you feel that Caylee is still alive?" He replied (paraphrasing) that until he knew 100% he was going to believe she is alive however his head was shaking "no" in a side-to-side manner as he said it. I think JG (in my opinion) likely thinks she is deceased. I think it is likely wishful thinking in hoping she's alive but logic dictating otherwise.
T

Why are they spreading their own rumors? We've never heard this...Neither have any other forum (many) that I have followed. What's the point of this??? Where is Richard's wife/Jesse's mother? Surely, she would have a better grip on this cr*p than her menfolk!

Why are they spreading their own rumors? We've never heard this...Neither have any other forum (many) that I have followed. What's the point of this??? Where is Richard's wife/Jesse's mother? Surely, she would have a better grip on this cr*p than her menfolk!

ITA, I am baffled by that interview.

Is this the same RG associated with Team Firefall, Firefall Productions? Looks to be the same man interviewed on Geraldo at the end of August.

NM, I answered my own question. Yes he is the director of Firefall productions. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

It seemed to me that RG was the one trying to put his face out in the media and that once the media was no longer interested in him he pulled Jesse out as bait. This seems to confirm it. Dude wants to be a star!

Good find, Marple.

Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

it is entirely possible that since reporters are running out of news to report, they are reaching out to anyone related to KC/the case who will talk to them. and anyone who has nothing to hide, as well as those who want their side told, now would be a good time to do it.

it certainly seemed like a practiced interview, so if geraldo was desperate for newsiness, he may have agreed to stick to topics JG was comfortable with and to not pressure him and drag him through the mud.

p.s. or, what marple is getting at concerning RG!

It seemed to me that RG was the one trying to put his face out in the media and that once the media was no longer interested in him he pulled Jesse out as bait. This seems to confirm it. Dude wants to be a star!

Good find, Marple.

You can also find him on imdb.com. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :) I just hope that all the people involved in little Caylee's life can help LE find her. This is the most important thing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back