Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't seen any evidence that would indicate anyone in the G family has done anything wrong. I am, however, getting very tired of people playing games and using the media to hurl insults and accusations. If he plans on providing more proof that the Anthony's are a dysfunctional family then why waste anyone's time? That isn't shining the light on anything...it is piling on. Very few people believe Cindy so why not take the higher road? Why all the staging...."On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine"...comes across as just a tad histrionic and attention-seeking. Say what you feel the need to say w/o the drama and drum rolls. It would be a welcome change in this case.

Perhaps RG is saying he will let the world know on Monday as Monday night is the beginning of Jewish New Years. You can tell from his website that he is more Messianic in thoughts than just a regular Christian. I wonder if that is why he is picking that date - to start a New Year fresh. Just my thoughts.

I still dont get it though - if LE cleared Jesse of anything than why keep bringing things up - unless you want to promote yourself. None of us see Jesse bringing things up - only his father. On RG's websites it states if you feel touched (or something like that) then you can donate to him via paypal. I'm sorry - but I would never give a myspace minister a donation from paypal. It doesnt look like he has a congregation but a PO box.

And I am not sure where Jesse works now - he stated the Cheesecake Factory on one of his interviews but that was
before when he lived in Orlando. I am not sure what he is doing in Georgia - I dont think that was said anywhere.

Because this came from Cindy, who got it from Casey, I give it no credence what so ever. Lie upon lie. Cindy goes into this meeting and spews Casey lies to LE the whole time how unproductive for them. I bet they had to erase that whole calender she gave them as it was useless to them.

JG is probably the one thing that could have saved KC but she through that away because she could not be faithful. His father has some insight but I don't think that he knows happened to this baby the LE are looking for.

He says "Monday night." I wonder if he intends on posting this to his MySpace page, or if he's scheduled to appear on NG?

My first thought was that he planned to post it to his MySpace. JMO

I think that is a little unfair. JG is only like 22/23. Personally, I couldn't have dealt with this at that age...I'd have a hard time even now. All it says about RG and JG is that they have a good relationship and RG is supporting his son. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

Agree. There is no way I could have handled something like that at 22/23. I would have a hard time handling it now and I'm not even close to that age!

I haven't seen any evidence that would indicate anyone in the G family has done anything wrong. I am, however, getting very tired of people playing games and using the media to hurl insults and accusations. If he plans on providing more proof that the Anthony's are a dysfunctional family then why waste anyone's time? That isn't shining the light on anything...it is piling on. Very few people believe Cindy so why not take the higher road? Why all the staging...."On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine"...comes across as just a tad histrionic and attention-seeking. Say what you feel the need to say w/o the drama and drum rolls. It would be a welcome change in this case.

I personally think the G's have been respective of the A's. Especially JG . Granted he did say there is no love loss between him and CA but I would hardly say he was being disrespective to her and dragging her name through the mud so to speak. I totally can understand why they want to speak out. Heck I would understand anyone that was dragged into this by KC to speak out. Almost ever one has been pointed at that knew her at one time or another.I cant blame any of them for standing up for themselves. Now would I go on NG to do it heck no but to each there own I guess:) I personally cant wait for this to all come to an end and KC gets what she deserves. I just hope and pray that this sweet child is found and is brought home even if its just to lay her to rest:(

Wouldn't a normal family be mortified that their lieing daughter dragged along an entire family into believing that their son had fathered her child? Particularly, given that we no know that the conception dates make it highly unlikely. Wouldn't a normal family have a small sense of humility and embarassment about something like this? It, in and of itself, is worthy of a book.

Funny, how something so momentus, simply becomes a small detail in the A's life...

Just sayin'...

I personally think the G's have been respective of the A's. Especially JG . Granted he did say there is no love loss between him and CA but I would hardly say he was being disrespective to her and dragging her name through the mud so to speak. I totally can understand why they want to speak out. Heck I would understand anyone that was dragged into this by KC to speak out. Almost ever one has been pointed at that knew her at one time or another.I cant blame any of them for standing up for themselves. Now would I go on NG to do it heck no but to each there own I guess:) I personally cant wait for this to all come to an end and KC gets what she deserves. I just hope and pray that this sweet child is found and is brought home even if its just to lay her to rest:(
I never said he was being disrespectful or dragging anyone's name through the mud. My point was the way in which he has chosen to approach this particular situation. Comes across as grandstanding to me and I see no need for it. If he feels the need to say something it is his right...but does it need to be announced and treated as some dramatic event? Just spit it out for crying out loud.
pullhair.gif
Is it really going to be something to clear his son's name or just more dirty laundry? We all know the Anthony's have blown some bull our way and recognize CA's intentions in that interview. It is just my opinion that the way he is handling this makes him come across as just another person out for their 15 minutes. Maybe I'm wrong and he will actually "shed some light" on something but I have my doubts.

Wouldn't a normal family be mortified that their lieing daughter dragged along an entire family into believing that their son had fathered her child? Particularly, given that we no know that the conception dates make it highly unlikely. Wouldn't a normal family have a small sense of humility and embarassment about something like this? It, in and of itself, is worthy of a book.

Funny, how something so momentus, simply becomes a small detail in the A's life...

Just sayin'...

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing normal about this family. If my child had pulled something like that, I would have been apologizing all over the place to the other family.

I'm guessing NG and the gloves will be off.
-------------
I'll have to watch that! I cant navigate My Space. He is going to let C. have it,both barrels,as for his sermons~I'd rather go to my own church.

The Anthonys stand to make a fortune on the blood of their grandaughter, everyone is going to be suing the ship out of them.

I never said he was being disrespectful or dragging anyone's name through the mud. My point was the way in which he has chosen to approach this particular situation. Comes across as grandstanding to me and I see no need for it. If he feels the need to say something it is his right...but does it need to be announced and treated as some dramatic event? Just spit it out for crying out loud.
pullhair.gif
Is it really going to be something to clear his son's name or just more dirty laundry? We all know the Anthony's have blown some bull our way and recognize CA's intentions in that interview. It is just my opinion that the way he is handling this makes him come across as just another person out for their 15 minutes. Maybe I'm wrong and he will actually "shed some light" on something but I have my doubts.

No no I didnt mean to say you did hun:) I just used your post is all Im sorry if it sounded that way:) I do agree they should just come out with it and not drag it out:) But I can also see why anyone in this case would talk though:) Im just glad I dont know this women:)lol

I don't see where anything he says could shed some light. That makes it sound like he is going to tell everybody something about where Caylee could be found. If he knew that, he would have already spilled it.

Is that right? Someone said Jesse works at The Cheesecake Factory now?

No no I didnt mean to say you did hun:) I just used your post is all Im sorry if it sounded that way:) I do agree they should just come out with it and not drag it out:) But I can also see why anyone in this case would talk though:) Im just glad I dont know this women:)lol
No problem cuppy...I was just trying to "clear my name"....maybe I should have started a new thread and announced it. :) I too am glad I never met KC. If you ever have the chance here is what I suggest you do...
84_1029645_profile.gif

No problem cuppy...I was just trying to "clear my name"....maybe I should have started a new thread and announced it. :) I too am glad I never met KC. If you ever have the chance here is what I suggest you do...
84_1029645_profile.gif

Hehehe love the emotion:) Heck I would do more then run I would fly:) LOL

Just sayin'...
Absolutely...that's one reason that I can't muster up much empathy for Cindy. It's not just the above, but the way she hide/protected/condoned all the lying, stealing from family, etc., PRIOR to Caylee going missing. Then afterwards Cindy's own lying, still believing things Casey said, protecting her,etc. I made me want to laugh when she was accusing JG in that interview. "Casey said not to trust him"......give me a break lady. CASEY said not to trust him???? Pleeese. oh, sorry to get carried away there.

...it's very possible that Monday evening the 'Truth will Shine' but not from RG....Maybe (just maybe) RG is telling us that Monday evening is the date when everyone will know the real Truth of this case. By reading many blobs, hearing many rumors...yes, it's possible that tomorrow, Monday evening, is the Day...

I understand wanting to defend Jesse against the Anthonys, but the best way to do it is to make an official statement to the media that points out that Jesse has taken a lie detector test and passed, has been nothing but cooperative with LE, and that he is NOT considered a suspect in Caylee's disappearance. In doing so RG will take the higher road in dealing with the Anthonys... anything else will be nothing but more than adding to the Jerry Springerish drama this train wreck case seems to have more than enough of. Plus, RG's a man of the clothe... it is never good for a reverend/preacher/minister to get into a fight of words where it is all about bringing out the dirt. People in the public pew look to their spiritual advisors and leaders to be examples of how to deal with life without needing to enter the muddy fray of nastiness some people chose to live their lives by... thus RG should just stay out of the muddy pit the Anthony's are lobbing their words from.

In due time LE will have Casey behind bars... as hard as it is to deal with the Anthony's trying to rake Jesse's name across the coals, in the long term, Jesse will survive their words and Casey will pay dearly for the true evilness she is.

In one of the very first media spots Jesse's father was on he stated, when questioned by media, that he would not say anything but alluded that he knew alot or had a lot to back up the facts on Casey and her behavior. Perhaps after seeing himself be called crazy and an 'almost grandparent' by CA in her interview that was just released he feels like setting the public record straight. Just a thought anyhow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking
Back