Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
okay my t ake on it....none of us had heard that CA was pointing towards jg until the tapes were released..however the RG and JG were saying last week and before CA was point at JG...NOW how did they know that....(and no they wouldn't have gotten copies of anything prior to the media release because they aren't principals in the case, the defense would be the only ones outside of LE that would get them)....seems to me someone on the inside at LE is giving out info.

(snipped quote).......now how did they know that?????

LE themselves reveal what others have claimed during interviews. Did you not notice that? There is attempt to turn witnesses against each other. Smooth move. IMO :clap: :clap: :clap:

If my son were charged with murder and I honestly believed he did not do it, then is when I would be all over local and national media. Until then, I would not inject myself into it as a parent of a 25 year old. Jesse is not charged with anything, much less murder.

Sorry, I just cannot where Jesse's Dad being so public and even cryptic is going to help Jesse or anyone else. If Jesse's Dad knows anything of evidentiary value, he should contact LE. I am very sceptical of this man's motive for getting so involved.

I think it is only fair that if KC's (so-called) mother tries to pin a crime on someone else's child (JG) that child's parent certainly has the right to defend his child (JG). Perhaps Mr. Grund is of the same mind.
I'd agree with this if we were talking about children but we're not. I think LE and the G family have made it clear that JG is not a suspect in any wrong-doing. I'm not sure I would feel the need to repeatedly defend myself from anything CA said about me. Her reputation for honesty in this case speaks for itself. Anyone who would take her seriously considering the evidence has their own agenda and isn't likely to be swayed by anything this man has to say. IMO CA looked like a fool during her interview with LE.

Suzi~ My first thought was that could have been part of the charge of Identity Theft. It may have had Casey's face and another name perhaps?
I thought this too....fake ID.. or one of her friend's.....perhaps one of Amy's..... that she was using to write her checks with

I'd agree with this if we were talking about children but we're not. I think LE and the G family have made it clear that JG is not a suspect in any wrong-doing. I'm not sure I would feel the need to repeatedly defend myself from anything CA said about me. Her reputation for honesty in this case speaks for itself. Anyone who would take her seriously considering the evidence has their own agenda and isn't likely to be swayed by anything this man has to say. IMO CA looked like a fool during her interview with LE.

:clap::clap::clap:

When I was very young, I was asked to resign a position rather than being fired. It is not a proud moment in my life ... I am guessing that the same would be true for Jesse. For whatever reason, he was not cut out for law enforcement. I imagine in a field that is as demanding and difficult as LE there are quite a few people that complete their training before realizing or having it proven, that it just isn't the career for them. I think that if the reason he was fired or quit had to do with anything in this case ... you wouldn't have heard the investigator make the "picking the scab" comment ... they would have used that moment to make the connection. It sounds to me like the investigators were trying to spare Jesse some humiliation ... maybe we should do the same?

Maybe another view, from someone who defended JG from day one as another victim of Ca, and who didn't doubt that Ci was trying to blame him, based on all the hints and suggestions dropped by her supporters even before the new docs came out. This is a problem I have generally, and has to do with how good a witness might be at trial eventually. They appear to me to try too hard to put Ca in a "good" light, and sometimes come off seeming equivocal in what they say. I have heard them speak, and I can see they may have personal, human reasons for that. JG once loved her and thought she was the mother of his child, and just basically seems nice. His dad has said that he was not so accepting at times in the past and sort of wants to make up for it. I'd say just forget who you thought was Ca, let it go, and focus solely on what has become of Caylee. Don't worry about who's a good guy or bad guy on the internet blogs, etc. Weigh your words, don't hold back the truth for other considerations, and just out with it. But p.s.: I wouldn't blame this family at all if they don't appreciate the carelessness with which Ci, in an official statement to LE, accused them and trashed them. She has no shame.

I don't think we can put a whole lot of stock into who spoke past tense of Caylee. IIRC, both Amy and Tony spoke of Caylee in past tense.

I definitely took stock in it when Casey spoke of Caylee in the past tense.

Even if my son was 25, if some whack job woman accused him of having a part in this crime, I would be VERY involved in speaking out.
If that makes me a control freak so be it.. I would rather be that than a bold faced liar
defending a child that has proven herself to be a pathological liar and probable murderer.

I had read RG's myspace several weeks ago when he was somewhat angry with himself that he did not reach out to Casey and try to help her more. At that time he seemed to be sympathetic and supportive of the GPs. I believe he is speasking out more since the GPs have thrown his son under the bus, so to speak. RG appears to be a very spiritual man both inspeach and in practice. Maybe he has just seen enough. I emailed him a supportive note this AM and am posting his reply, which appears first. As always, my words are JMHO.

Sep 28, 2008 10:02 AM

Subject:
RE: We are not prepared

Body:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this message.
It's become increasingly difficult as time goes on to not be discouraged by what we see and hear as well as the pain of knowing something horrible may have happened to Caylee and we may never see that angelic face in this world again.
I will be addressing this latest attack on my on on Nancy Grace tomorrow night.

Jesse, and I, have gone through all of the what-ifs to see if we could have saved Caylee and Casey but this outcome was probably inevitable considering the dysfunction of that family. During the night I woke up hearing Lee Anthony's testimony that his mother called Caylee a "mistake" to Casey. "Casey's mistake". I can't imagine what that did to Casey's mind to hear that and how worthless she was on a regular basis from her own mother. Sadly, there are two victims here and neither can be saved. I know there's not a day that goes by that I wonder what might have been had we done something differently but Leonard Padilla tells me every time we speak to thank God every day my son didn't marry into that family. But, thats' a small consolation in the midst of all of this.

Thank you again for your support and tell anyone who has seen the truth and supported us how appreciative I am.

God bless,
Richard Grund

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 28, 2008 8:22 AM

Mr. Grund:

I have, like many people across this country and beyond, followed this case since the beginning. I have followed your myspace comments, read and listened to your son's interview with police and listened to your son on television. Long before ANY of that, I had not a doubt in this world that your son was a very special young man and did his best to do what was right. He is so very lucky to have NEVER married Casey and to have such a supportive family, I don't think Jesse would have been able to save Caylee in the long run. The baby was always Casey's "ace in the hole" and eventually she would have harmed her.

Most of us are not prepared to deal with a personality such as Casey's. She defies all that we have been taught and we are all constantly caught with are mouths open regarding her behavior. Do not expect much better from her family. I have no doubt the grandparents of dear Caylee loved her but, how in the name of all that is holy, could they NOT have known Casey had not work since 2005, NEVER called the babysitter to check on Caylee, NEVER saw a babysitter, NEVER asked for a phone number for emergencies??? I have no sympathy for them - only for individuals such as Jesse and yourself.

I admire the fine young man your son seems to have become and thank God everyday that he survived with his spirit intact. You and Jesse have many supporters that you will never know but we are there, nonetheless.

My tears too are for Caylee,

Ms.
Sam in SC

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

I guess its just like Cindy fighting Caseys battle

I'm with ya. not from the get go, but not too long after. But i'm just a stupid newbie. :)
Seriously though, there was a case here in our state of a girl that went missing, and someone put themselves in the spotlight. JG reminded me of

Cindy was the one courting the media from day one in this case....she couldn't stay away from the cameras. We didn't hear or see Jesse for months in this case.

I agree.

Anyone who fights with a fool is a fool. IMO.

I don't know what God he prays to but my God is loving and kind and doesn't use swords and guns.

I had read RG's myspace several weeks ago when he was somewhat angry with himself that he did not reach out to Casey and try to help her more. At that time he seemed to be sympathetic and supportive of the GPs. I believe he is speasking out more since the GPs have thrown his son under the bus, so to speak. RG appears to be a very spiritual man both inspeach and in practice. Maybe he has just seen enough. I emailed him a supportive note this AM and am posting his reply, which appears first. As always, my words are JMHO.

Sep 28, 2008 10:02 AM

Subject:
RE: We are not prepared

Body:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this message.
It's become increasingly difficult as time goes on to not be discouraged by what we see and hear as well as the pain of knowing something horrible may have happened to Caylee and we may never see that angelic face in this world again.
I will be addressing this latest attack on my on on Nancy Grace tomorrow night.

Jesse, and I, have gone through all of the what-ifs to see if we could have saved Caylee and Casey but this outcome was probably inevitable considering the dysfunction of that family. During the night I woke up hearing Lee Anthony's testimony that his mother called Caylee a "mistake" to Casey. "Casey's mistake". I can't imagine what that did to Casey's mind to hear that and how worthless she was on a regular basis from her own mother. Sadly, there are two victims here and neither can be saved. I know there's not a day that goes by that I wonder what might have been had we done something differently but Leonard Padilla tells me every time we speak to thank God every day my son didn't marry into that family. But, thats' a small consolation in the midst of all of this.

Thank you again for your support and tell anyone who has seen the truth and supported us how appreciative I am.

God bless,
Richard Grund

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 28, 2008 8:22 AM

Mr. Grund:

I have, like many people across this country and beyond, followed this case since the beginning. I have followed your myspace comments, read and listened to your son's interview with police and listened to your son on television. Long before ANY of that, I had not a doubt in this world that your son was a very special young man and did his best to do what was right. He is so very lucky to have NEVER married Casey and to have such a supportive family, I don't think Jesse would have been able to save Caylee in the long run. The baby was always Casey's "ace in the hole" and eventually she would have harmed her.

Most of us are not prepared to deal with a personality such as Casey's. She defies all that we have been taught and we are all constantly caught with are mouths open regarding her behavior. Do not expect much better from her family. I have no doubt the grandparents of dear Caylee loved her but, how in the name of all that is holy, could they NOT have known Casey had not work since 2005, NEVER called the babysitter to check on Caylee, NEVER saw a babysitter, NEVER asked for a phone number for emergencies??? I have no sympathy for them - only for individuals such as Jesse and yourself.

I admire the fine young man your son seems to have become and thank God everyday that he survived with his spirit intact. You and Jesse have many supporters that you will never know but we are there, nonetheless.

My tears too are for Caylee,

Ms.
Sam in SC

Thanks for sharing that!!

Cindy needs to STOP maligning people and snap out of it. Enough is enough.

The call is coming from INSIDE the house.

RG sure is supportive of Casey considering the fact she threw JG under the bus herself. For everything that Casey has done to his family, past and present, he paints her in a positive light. Why? I guess maybe he viewed the Anthony's as being harsh and unfair with Casey. If I had a daughter like Casey though, I'd probably be viewed as harsh and unfair to her as well. Maybe RG will elaborate on this more tomorrow night.

I agree.

I don't know what God he prays to but my God is loving and kind and doesn't use swords and guns.

:clap::clap::clap:

So is mine, drumstick!

I see the Grunds as compassionate people who wanted to help Casey and Caylee. Jesse stood up for Casey. I think he's one of those guys who likes to "fix" people. There is nothing wrong with that. At least he got out once he realized Casey didn't want to be "fixed". :clap:

As for his dad, he is being protective of his son in this escapade. Not so easy to lay down your sword when your own child is being falsely accused of being responsible of kidnapping or harming a precious child! I would be furious! It may be a wiser thing to keep it off the internet and media and I don't know that I could stop myself from it either.

ANYONE who gave their heart to Casey Anthony is a victim, IMHO. Jesse stood up for Casey because Cindy is a control freak. I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than what Cindy said to LE. She is also a liar, though not as bad as her evil child.

I agree.

Oh Wow ... I am not going to say much here cause I do not feel that this is the place to debate theology and religion ... but I do feel that it is important to make this point. Swords, guns etc. ... are metaphorical for being a warrior for God! It is a very common metaphor in many many mainstream Christian religions. Think of images of St. Michael ... always with a sword. I am sure that RG really identifies with Gideon. Gideon was a meek farmer, who was called to be a leader, a warrior for God, during the Period of the Judges! That's all I am going to say ...

I agree. I like him too. And if you are a bible reading, bible believing christian, you won't find his myspace page and his bible quotes so odd either.

That's what I think too ... I have a feeling Monday or Tuesday will be a big day!
For the record ... I really like Jesse's Dad! I think that he is just a really good guy with a big heart and that his heart is broken over Caylee and all the lies and innuendo that keep pulling him and his family into the fray!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking
Back