Jesus on a Tree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, that is hilarious... guess that guy with the virgin mary cheese sandwich really started something.
actually, it looks more like a lion's face to me...

Do you all really not see it?????? I for sure see a face!!! I still see clouds, sharks, Mr. Potato Head, etc....... but I do see a face!!!!

I have been staring at this pic.. I even brought it into my imaging program and enlarged it - I don't see anything

Can someone mark it on the image for us.. and then host it again?

By the way - I see Bob Marley with dreadlocks

Sassygerl said:
Do you all really not see it?????? I for sure see a face!!! I still see clouds, sharks, Mr. Potato Head, etc....... but I do see a face!!!!
I really do see Abe. I was not trying to be funny. :doh:

deandaniellws said:
I really do see Abe. I was not trying to be funny. :doh:

Well, I really do see Mr. Potato Head - why would I make something like that up? :innocent:

Casshew said:
I have been staring at this pic.. I even brought it into my imaging program and enlarged it - I don't see anything

Can someone mark it on the image for us.. and then host it again?

By the way - I see Bob Marley with dreadlocks

Then you're seeing what you're suppose to be seeing....I see the dreads too!

I can see what looks like the image of Jesus's face on the tree. At the very top. I can see his hair and beard.

Yep, I can see it.

shdbepaintin said:
I must seriously be nuts cause i see Jesus at the top and also another image of him (larger) starting at the middle.

shdbepaintin, no your not nuts or maybe I am too because that's exactly what I saw. There's two images.

Cass, I'm computer illiterate, I wouldn't even know how to circle it to show you guys.

Sassygerl said:
Then you're seeing what you're suppose to be seeing....I see the dreads too!
jesusbob.jpg

Casshew said:

And where is the picture of Mr Potato Head????? We need him side-by-side with the others - only fair - because I still say it is Mr Potato Head!

Since last December we have had an image of Jesus in a tile on our bathroom floor.
Or, it could be Kenny Logins. We're not sure.
We're looking for an organization or sect to autheniticate that it's one or the other; So we can start charging admission.
azwriter

So you haven't mopped the bathroom floor in almost a year to preserve it? :laugh:

Casshew said:

That is an entirely different face than the one that just stands out to me!!!! But, I do see Bob now!!!! Go up Cass, up at the top and there's a face looking to the side.

If you put that picture to the right of your witch picture the face would be looking down at her azz.....do you see it now????? I don't see anything else.....LOL....he's looking to the side and down a bit...to our left.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back