DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Glad I stayed off this thread.

Read a few ridiculous posts.

Carry on

Glad I stayed off this thread.

Read a few ridiculous posts.

Carry on
I fail to see how burying your head in the sand about a serious topic, somehow helps to solve or improve the serious situation.

For all those critical of the system, the judge, or whatever the complaint, please offer how you would ensure the false accusations of sexual assault could be distinguished from the real accusations.

How do you set up the system, so that false accusations are discovered, are punished, do not get used as a weapon or negotiation tactic, do not get used for financial gain or fame, and do not ruin an innocent person's life?

Jesus Christ, do you have absolutely no understanding about how difficult it is for someone to report a rape?
And do you know how easy it is to falsely accuse a man of assault, molestation, abuse or otherwise... especially if you're trying to resurrect your failing acting career?

Simply because one makes an accusation, doesn't make it an absolute truth, no matter how ugly the accusation.

It's an easy question.

How do you ensure false accusations are exposed while ensuring real accusations result in conviction of the guilty?

It's an easy question.

How do you ensure false accusations are exposed while ensuring real accusations result in conviction of the guilty?
Or is it easier to just carry the pitchfork and man bash without offering up a solution that actually works in the real world?

I am going to see this as a cautionary tale and leave it at that....
So you made the effort to post that you don't want to post.

Thanks.

How does one fix the shortcomings in the system by refusing to fix the shortcomings in the system?

I have heard all the criticisms... it's easy for anyone to sit back and mindlessly complain. Where is the intelligent discussion that inspires solution?

One cannot complain about how victims are treated, and then slink off and hide when the discussion calls for realistic solutions, rather than inflammatory mantras.

All you are doing is abandoning future victims again.

"DeCoutere announced her resignation on Twitter on Saturday and said it was connected to one of the show's principal actors being charged with misdemeanour domestic battery a day earlier.

A publicist for the "Trailer Park Boys", however, reportedly said DeCoutere told the show's producer a few weeks ago that she would not be returning next season."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/entert...-actress-and-trailer-park-boys-cast-1.2844613

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/jian-ghomeshi-trial-linda-redgrave-1.3546430
Jian Ghomeshi ruling should be appealed, lawyer says
Judge William Horkins 'engaged in creative writing' in his ruling: lawyer

A Toronto-based lawyer says the Crown has sufficient grounds to appeal part of the Jian Ghomeshi ruling, arguing the judge made a significant error by concluding the former CBC Radio host did not own a Volkswagen Beetle when he was accused of sexually assaulting one of the complainants.

"As a matter of law, he couldn't come to that conclusion," said criminal defence lawyer Karen McArthur.

Ghomeshi in court today to apologize and sign peace bond. The crown will drop, or withdraw, the final criminal charge.

Be prepared for women to gather and complain about the law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back