Jihadist In Charlotte, NC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great.Heres a chance for all of those non extremist followers of the 'benign'Koran that live here in the U.S.that I keep hearing about and who were constantly assured are in the majority to speak up and be heard in condemation of this bug.
Forgive me if I dont hold my breath though.

Check here: http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/071305/woo_19226307.shtml

I can post other links if you would like. Muslim leaders routinely condemn this type of extremist behavior and they have since 9/11.

There has already been an outcry from those here in the Muslim community against this guy. Unfortunately they do not get as much press because it does not make for as good a story.

As far as a ticket to Iraq that someone mentioned, I will chip in and I volunteer to drive his sorry azz to Charlotte Douglas Airport.
Good for them:clap:
We dont hear enough about this kind of thing.And your right,that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Have there been any more updates on this guy yet? I keep expecting to read that the webhost has said byebye to him and it surprises me that Homeland security hasn't shut him down yet?

Perhaps if the website is hosted in the States Homeland Security are able to monitor the web server and get useful information from it? I somehow doubt that he's hosting it himself on his home pc even if he is using a dynamic dns service.

The domain name muslimpad.com of which Revolution.MuslimPad.Com is a subdomain is registered to

Registrant:
Islamic Network
Sarfaraz Jamal ()
7812 Kiowa Way
Worthington
Ohio,43085
US
Tel. +614.8488610

Creation Date: 01-Oct-2006
Expiration Date: 01-Oct-2008

Domain servers in listed order:
ns4.afraid.org
ns3.afraid.org
ns2.afraid.org
ns1.afraid.org

Administrative Contact:
Islamic Network
Sarfaraz Jamal ()
7812 Kiowa Way
Worthington
Ohio,43085
US
Tel. +614.8488610

Technical Contact:
Islamic Network
Sarfaraz Jamal ()
7812 Kiowa Way
Worthington
Ohio,43085
US
Tel. +614.8488610

Billing Contact:
Islamic Network
Sarfaraz Jamal ()
7812 Kiowa Way
Worthington
Ohio,43085
US
Tel. +614.8488610

and his computer, too.

Anyway, if he's a citizen, aside from the First Amendment stuff, shouldn't this be considered treason?
I would like to know the answer to that one myself. Where does Freedom of Religion stop and Treason begin when dealing with extremists?

The dynamic dns service used is afraid.org, their abuse email addy is dnsadmin@afraid.org, so even though it might not actually do much good to complain other than to voice our protest at the pro extremist and pro terrorist viewpoints of the website it might help upset the apple cart for them just a bit.

Even the terminology of afraid.org bothers me! I don't know that everyday Americans need to contact Al Quida.

The ICANN Registar (The company they got the domain name from), for the domain name is
DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

It seems that muslimpad.com which seems to be a blogging service gets about 2,300 US visitors a month but also that there have been previous efforts to deal with Samir Khan's blog which succeeded in getting it shut down for a while and moved on.

I don't understand why Homeland Security isn't shutting him down and taking him in for questioning as to who he knows, who has contacted him, etc.

Hi SS, afraid.org aren't Al Q, they're a company that offer dynamic dns services that allow the domain name to resolve so that no matter where the site is hosted it can be found on the net. The tech contact chap's name is Josh Anderson.

You can read about what afraid.org does here.

Even the terminology of afraid.org bothers me! I don't know that everyday Americans need to contact Al Quida.

Maybe they monitor him SS and already know everything about the little twerp.

Oh and his webserver may actually be in India going from the ICANN registar which is also a web host company it seems.

I don't understand why Homeland Security isn't shutting him down and taking him in for questioning as to who he knows, who has contacted him, etc.

hmmmm, wonder if they aren't letting him keep his site up just to see who does contact him? Maybe they are waiting for someone they know has definite ties to something illegal so they can get them both. Right now I guess he has not done anything illegal. Maybe they are using it as a way to monitor what is going on with the extremist. :waitasec:

How is it not illegal to profess to be loyal to the enemy our soldiers are dying for everyday?

It's ironic that the freedom of speech allows him to spew his hatred and the constitution of the country he so derides offers him the protection to continue doing so.

This is from a New York Times article dated October 15th 2007

(Source)
Last year, his father tried to pull him back to the family’s more moderate views by asking an imam to intervene.“I tried to bring arguments from the Koran and scholars, and said, ‘Whatever you are thinking it is not true,’” said Mustapha Elturk, a family friend and the leader of IONA, the Islamic organization that first inspired Mr. Khan. But Mr. Khan did not budge, he said.
Mr. Khan said he separated from IONA over one matter: the organization would not support violent jihad without the endorsement of a Muslim nation’s leader, which Mr. Khan argues is unnecessary.
Mr. Elturk said, “His father and family are really scared that he might do something.”
Attempts to Shut Down Blog
From time to time, Mr. Khan said, his father also cut off his Internet access and, to placate him, Mr. Khan recently added a disclaimer to his blog disavowing responsibility for the views expressed on the site.
He has also been fending off citizen watchdogs who are working to knock sites likes his off the Internet. Twice in September his blog went dark when his service provider shut him down, citing complaints about the nature of his postings.
Mr. Khan has now moved his blog to a site called Muslimpad, whose American operators recently moved from Texas to Amman, Jordan. Their larger forum, Islamic Network, is the host of discussions among English-speaking Muslims. One of their former employees, Daniel Maldonado, was convicted this year in federal court of associating with terrorists at their training camps in Somalia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back