JLM: 2002 Rape Allegations at Liberty University

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually expected we'd hear some 'scoop' from Parker today on this one.

He attended Liberty as well, though later than JM. (2007-2011 for PS, compared to JM 2000-2002)

And given how well respected and connected Parker has demonstrated himself to be, I figured he'd have had some folks (students etc.) wanting to share what they know already!

With both having been in the C-ville area, and it being a Christian school where community tends to be a significant component), I suspect they've also even got a number of mutual friends, even with them being several years apart in terms of when they were there.

I'm anxious to see what else comes out, as I truly suspect there will be more coming out from students at Liberty.

So thinking about this incident: (At 4:30 in the morning by the way)

1) True Prior: He did it, she did not want to provide evidence. He lost his scholarship and got kicked out for rape.

or

2) Falsely accused: It was consensual, she did not want to provide evidence. He got kicked out for fornication.

However, Liberty documented it as "Rape" initially in their crime log, then year after year in their crime summaries.

Jesse Matthew, U.Va. kidnap suspect, expelled from Liberty University in 2002 after alleged rape
September 25, 2014 - 12:48 pm

LYNCHBURG, Va. (ABC) - Jesse Leroy Matthew, the man charged with the abduction of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, was expelled in 2002 from Liberty University amid rape allegations - but no charges were ever filed, the school confirmed Thursday.

In a statement, the university said Matthew was as a student there from 2000 to 2002 and played on the school's football team.

Liberty said Matthew was expelled from the university in 2002 following an alleged sex attack on a female student.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-after-alleged-rape-107507.html#ixzz3ELn5qhN9

Just seeing this; this is really, really bad. Rape allegations going back to 2002? Oh, no...

This case, IMO, is a clear example of why date/acquaintance rape should not be looked at any differently from rape. To the victim of the rape the crime is no less terrifying, degrading or traumatizing. Could this event turn out to be the beginning of a string of rapes and/or murders? The evidence should reveal that in time, but it very well could have been.

"Birds of a feather flock together"

Why *wouldn't* his friends say he was a nice, gentle giant?

Who's going to come forward and say they like to hang out with a monster?

I actually expected we'd hear some 'scoop' from Parker today on this one.

He attended Liberty as well, though later than JM. (2007-2011 for PS, compared to JM 2000-2002)

And given how well respected and connected Parker has demonstrated himself to be, I figured he'd have had some folks (students etc.) wanting to share what they know already!

With both having been in the C-ville area, and it being a Christian school where community tends to be a significant component), I suspect they've also even got a number of mutual friends, even with them being several years apart in terms of when they were there.

I'm anxious to see what else comes out, as I truly suspect there will be more coming out from students at Liberty.

IMO there may not be many "published" reports if LE has requested media cooperation. If HG is not found, or even if her remains are recovered, testimony from prior victims (or encounters) will prove critical to a future conviction. :moo:

And look at what other women that night (and a long-time friend of his) have to say about how he treats women with such respect to this day. :facepalm:

(Being discussed elsewhere but don't want you to not stumble on it!)

His behavior towards women really disturbs me.

After being accused of rape, why didn't he change his aggressive behavior towards women? If I was wrongfully accused of rape, I would be more careful about touching women and approaching women who are obviously intoxicated and can't consent to sex.

jmo

His behavior towards women really disturbs me.

After being accused of rape, why didn't he change his aggressive behavior towards women? If I was wrongfully accused of rape, I would be more careful about touching women and approaching women who are obviously intoxicated and can't consent to sex.

jmo

Sadly that's how these things often progress- instead of getting better or even trying to appear better there is a lot more anger and disrespect towards what are considered "b*tches" and hoes.

I wonder if any young women who attended LU in 2002 will come forward
if they had a conflict with JM?

I would hope not; that would be a serious violation of her privacy.
Of course it would. I'm not talking about her name or anything like that, but just the basics, for example, 19-year-old brunette, or something along those lines. Of course, since she was a student at LU, too, she was probably between 18 - 22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz
Back