VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Recruits train for 6 months at the Fairfax County Police Academy - more info here - FCPD Training

I'm trying to find specific course scheduling info to see what would have been happening around day 22. It very well could have been physical fitness tests or something like that.

Yeah, I'm kinda reading this like he was just too lazy for the job or something.

IMO MOO

I was thinking he had attitude/control issues or something. He was very controlling of Mamta, according to friends, he wouldn't allow her to go far, she had no car... The list goes on. IMO
Yes, very good point. They may have decided he was too rigid and controlling to be in that role....he'd be a liability.

IMO MOO

It sounds like police told those in attendance at the community meeting that they have located the crime scene (presumably in the house)

<snipped & BBM>
Sharmadahal was one of several community members who were able to access a community meeting by Chief Mario Lugo. The meeting was closed off to press.

She said how police have narrowed in on area where they believe the alleged crime happened, but no further details were released.

It sounds like police told those in attendance at the community meeting that they have located the crime scene (presumably in the house)

<snipped & BBM>
Sharmadahal was one of several community members who were able to access a community meeting by Chief Mario Lugo. The meeting was closed off to press.

She said how police have narrowed in on area where they believe the alleged crime happened, but no further details were released.

I don't think guy is/was a criminal mastermind. He couldn't even come up with a "last seen" story that made any sense. I have confidence they will be able to cover her body or at least figure out what he did with her.

IMO MOO

Here are some additional MSM news stories discussing the concealment charges.
MOO

Mamta's light is so beautiful and positive in all of her photos (especially love the one with the snow). I see an angelic quality in her smile, in the profession she chose and in the love evident from her friends, family and community.

In stark contest that booking photo exudes a very dark energy.

I'm so sad she wasn't able to escape...she was making such strides and positive impacts.

I am taking a small comfort in knowing she has passed her beautiful light to her daughter.

MOO

I don't think guy is/was a criminal mastermind. He couldn't even come up with a "last seen" story that made any sense. I have confidence they will be able to cover her body or at least figure out what he did with her.

IMO MOO
I agree, and the whole " I am the one suffering" BS sends me through the roof! IMO

This was from a Washington post article several days ago:

Neupane said that the couple had an arranged marriage in 2020 and that Mamta Bhatt immigrated to the United States in 2021. A fellow nurse from Nepal, Neupane said she helped Bhatt navigate becoming a registered nurse in the United States.

So his dismissal was before she arrived, but could be around the time they initially got married.

It sounds like she was very intelligent and hard working. She gained success very quickly in an extremely challenging field soon after moving to the US. On the other hand.. Him... Not so much after a much longer time. MOO

<snipped & BBM>

Yeah, it has to be the house. It makes sense logically, and it makes sense based on what we’ve seen.

It’s just a matter of where her body is.

Yeah, it has to be the house. It makes sense logically, and it makes sense based on what we’ve seen.

It’s just a matter of where her body is.
I agree, but I keep thinking they took that carpet/rug or whatever it was out and the next thing you know he was arrested. Could they have gotten that back to the lab, checked it that quickly or was there something else in the house that gave them what they needed? If they found something that quick, WOW!

It's a cul-de-sac so address is easy to find based on "...Police were called to the couple's home on Heather Court..."

the rolled up carpet .... ug, wonder what he did to and with her phone.
I was also wondering if they were on his and her phone weeks ago and saw messages which allowed them to search to begin with. Maybe he was stupid enough to say something to a family member, or maybe she was smart and said something. Hence the search to begin with. They found the carpet ( or whatever it was) after the search, why now after all this time did they finally get a search warrant?

The help find FB started by close friends posted there are 2 candidates to take the baby for now. Thank Jesus.

AUG 22, 2024
[...]

... it became clear why the law enforcement vehicles were departing after nearly 24 hours at 9408 Heather Court, Manassas Park: Naresh Bhatt, the homeowner whose 28-year-old wife has been missing for nearly four weeks, was charged with concealment of a dead body.

The whereabouts of Mamta Kafle Bhatt, the wife, remain unknown. ...

[...]

“My first question to the police, I said, ‘Are you 100% sure that you know she is no longer with us?’ They were like 99% sure. I’m still in shock and really not processing this well,” Navarro said.

[...]

“I've seen [Naresh] a couple of times, and I even went to the Bhatts’ home on the day of the baby’s birthday, and I sat on that damn carpet. They took the carpet and just my stomach crunched,” she said, referring to the law enforcement removing carpet from the home Thursday afternoon.

[...]

@Simply Southern

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member