JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously don't know you well enough to know if you have experience living in a college town but I do, and the amount of clothing and random stuff you see strewn about after a weekend is boggling. I highly doubt anyone would take notice of a balled up/tossed aside T-shirt and put it up on the bush. The only reason this Tshirt was noticed was because it was placed like that by someone wanting it to be noticed.

Totally agree, and...Pantera is just "different" enough for it to bring your attention, and all along it was mentioned as the shirt MH was wearing. It's not like it was Zeppelin t-shirt, or the Beatles, or some mainstream everyday t-shirt. Pantera.

I believe I read it was near Martha Washington hospital and JM worked there at the time, but don't quote me on that.

No, it was not near MW hospital (other side of town.)

Someone said it was near Martha Jefferson House, which is a retirement home. Not sure if JM ever worked there.

IT was in front of an apartment building that mostly students live in, I believe.

I believe MH's boots are missing also. http://ww2.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/275685

Morgan was wearing “footless” tights or leggings, which would require additional socks.

Morgan was known for the very distinctive socks she wore under these boots.

http://************.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/morgboot-20boc.jpg

In the article linked above LE refuses to comment about what clothing articles were recovered and those that were not. May I ask why you think the boots were not recovered?

Maybe that was in the second link but it doesn't work for me.

What a conflicting mix of emotions today when I checked in:: simultaneous "yes the *advertiser censored*'s gonna pay!" at the same time as "Oh, I'm so sorry Hannah." And her parents.

I hope the cops are very careful and have been very careful with the evidence they've collected and how they've done it and that al protocols were followed. Derrek Todd Lee was linked to I want to say at least 9 deaths but the prosecution only chose to charge him of two. They did their job and he's on death row but the victims whose daughters trials never saw the light of day were left feeling very unsatisfied. It's easy as a bystander to say at least he'll pay but I know if it was my kid Id want a verdict saying YOU, you killed MY kid and YOU will now pay for it.

I suspect he was trying to make it appear that a UVA student was involved.

Anyone know what this means?: "‘At the time when the incident happened he had a beard and short hair. And he was a lot darker then." His friend says this in the article....

Probably he meant complexion wise. In the different pics of JM he clearly is darker in one of them. AA's tan too. That's what a black friend in high school told me. She used to sunbathe to get darker.

Guys, trying to find out about the press conference. It seems like it's not going to happen tonight. I don't think they were expecting for this news to be released earlier today.

Connecting the Dots

Attachments

• HannahConnectingDots - Copy.jpg
    HannahConnectingDots - Copy.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 530
I have a question for some of the more experienced sleuthers who have experience with many cases. We now know LE has established a forensic link between JM and Morgan. And we know that JM was first accused of raping a woman at LU on October 17, the same date that, years later, Morgan disappeared. Do you think this means dates are important to him and we should be looking for date connections in other possible cases? Or is this likely a major coincidence?

On the subject of triggers:

It stands to reason that this time of year might be one for JLM. Fall time at college campuses everywhere brings football and football brings parties.

After getting kicked out of Liberty for the alleged rape of a student, (which probably happened at one of those football parties IMO) JLM might have decided the next girl he raped was going to die.

He likely had a lot of rage and resentment built up over that considering he was a football superstar and in his twisted mind he could have believed the girl was to blame.

I think we should look for women between the ages of 17-27 that were raped or went missing between August-Late October.

Also while we know for sure that JM worked there years after MH t-shirt was found I still have not been able to find a record of him working there (or possibly even volunteering there) in 2009 when the Tshirt was found. If anyone knows of a way to do this PLEASE let me know... it's been driving me crazy for days. His wage garnishment records show that Martha Jefferson House never sent the courts a check from with holding his pay, which makes me wonder if he was no longer employed there in 2012 when the request was made and he was actually employed there years earlier.

I've been wondering how your sleuthing was going on this. I thought I'd missed an update. I wish I had a suggestion.

Totally agree, and...Pantera is just "different" enough for it to bring your attention, and all along it was mentioned as the shirt MH was wearing. It's not like it was Zeppelin t-shirt, or the Beatles, or some mainstream everyday t-shirt. Pantera.

I lived in a student housing are of U of Pitt for seven years, undergrad then grad while I worked as a letter carrier in the same neighborhood, pretty familiar with lost items being put out on bushes and stoops. Also, hedges get trimmed, wouldn't be unlikely the landscaper pulled this out and placed it there. All in all I see no reason to believe JM is the trophy type, doesn't come across as some evil mastermind, more likely a thrill kill sexual abuser type who gets off on the power of overtaking someone. My guess is he was rough in bed and that graduated into rape then rape and murder. I'm no expert though, I'm in Rockville, MD, but to be honest I have been getting info from relativs in LE in VA /MDas well as a cousin who is a sitting governor, not naming governor, not naming names but they all know much more than what's been releasedn as I'm sure we all know.

Right, Greg! The house that burned down was in North or South Garden. I'll try to find a news article.

The house I posted about burning down wasn't on the farm just really close by and UVA students were living there

Has anyone found out where JLMs new apartment or residence was going to be? I mean he gave notice that he was moving so its likely that he had somewhere else to go?

Reason Im asking is because the new location may have been very near where Morgans Shirt was found. It could even have fallen out of a box while moving instead of being deliberately placed to taunt police.

Stranger things have happened.

Anyone know what this means?: "‘At the time when the incident happened he had a beard and short hair. And he was a lot darker then." His friend says this in the article....

I'm thinking the person may have been talking about when JM began growing his dreds, they were much shorter and blondish then. There is a pic floating around somewhere. Sorry no link.

What I find odd is that the 2005 rape case, Morgan's rape/murder, and Hannah's disappearance are all roughly 5 years apart. 5 years 1 month between the 2005 rape and Morgan, and 4 years 11 months between Morgan and Hannah. All took place around mid-September and mid-October.

On a semi-unrelated note, I think the whole subforum should be renamed ''Jesse Matthews'' and all of Morgan's threads put here. We know conclusively that it isn't just Hannah anymore. Morgan's thread is still in the Located forum and should probably be moved here now.

Not sure if this video has been posted.....

JM has been on police radar for 12 years. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all this....but gosh.....he really was living right out in the open community like Gil has always said. His friends even said previously that they told him the sketch put out was a spitting image of him! After that...he shaved his beard and grew his hair! Would be interesting to know if any of these friends even notified police!

Here's the video link: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152447093117426

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member