JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Disappeared episode. They mentioned the tshirt was just kind of placed in plain view after so long. I wonder if he got cocky and was taunting him. If so, it was his downfall...also in the episode they never mentioned DNA being recovered from it. I wonder if they kept that close to the vest hoping the perp would become careless?

A photo of MH's unique necklace was shared with the public via media outlets. One would hope that folks would remember it. I know I do.
if you expected to see it, or if you where looking for it......

I doubt the killer of MH placed the tshirt out like that. What do you do when you find some clothing outside? I know I will place it prominently near where I found it in a way that people walking by will see it, hopefully the person who lost it. More likely, killer tossed it balled up into the bushes and some person walking by noticed it, pulled it out, thought someone lost it so they spread it out on the bushes hoping the owner would return and pick it up.

TBH, I would go pulling discarded tshirts out of bushes, unless it was on my property, I'd probably walk on by it.

I think I read on another thread here that the t-shirt was located near a known address (either home or work) of JM. I will go find the thread.

I believe I read it was near Martha Washington hospital and JM worked there at the time, but don't quote me on that.

I think a critical remark posted online is nothing. The pain and ultimate suffering that the Harringtons have endured cuts me to my core. What a classy family. Soldier on Momma Harrington. Sniff.

I just saw the news that DNA from Jesse is indeed connected to Morgan Harrington. That doesn't surprise me, but it's very sad for Hannah. From reading about Morgan's case, I got the impression that it was a completely unjustified, extremely violent attack. I wondered if her broken ribs were to prevent her from running or calling out for help. That is, although I've never had broken ribs, I have known people to claim that it hurts to laugh, or talk too much.

if you expected to see it, or if you where looking for it......

TBH, I would go pulling discarded tshirts out of bushes, unless it was on my property, I'd probably walk on by it.

I have wondered if it was washed, and if putting it there out in public like that was to entice someone else to touch it, or better yet take it and wear it. jmo idk

I believe I read it was near Martha Washington hospital and JM worked there at the time, but don't quote me on that.

Martha Jefferson House... which is different then Martha Jefferson Hospital.

I doubt the killer of MH placed the tshirt out like that. What do you do when you find some clothing outside? I know I will place it prominently near where I found it in a way that people walking by will see it, hopefully the person who lost it. More likely, killer tossed it balled up into the bushes and some person walking by noticed it, pulled it out, thought someone lost it so they spread it out on the bushes hoping the owner would return and pick it up.

Sorry I don't know how to link - but it's post 9 on this thread by AVIXEN. She later brought up online documents for garnishments that JM received when working for Martha Jefferson House (a senior assisted living facility) that is right next to where MH's t-shirt was found.

OH MY GOD. This was the worst time for my cable/internet provider to decide they're going to have an huge outage in my area. I had a feeling he was going to be linked to MH. The circumstances of how each woman spent the last night the were seen alive was too similar for there NOT to have a connection. So, even if he doesn't fess up to HG's location...he's not going anywhere but to and from a courtroom for the forseeable future. I hope now that the Harrington's can finally be at peace now that they know the monster who did this to their child cannot hurt anyone else.

I obviously don't know you well enough to know if you have experience living in a college town but I do, and the amount of clothing and random stuff you see strewn about after a weekend is boggling. I highly doubt anyone would take notice of a balled up/tossed aside T-shirt and put it up on the bush. The only reason this Tshirt was noticed was because it was placed like that by someone wanting it to be noticed.

I have wondered if it was washed, and if putting it there out in public like that was to entice someone else to touch it, or better yet take it and wear it. jmo idk

I think he was trying to throw police off the trail, mislead them, point them in the wrong direction.

Nauseating to read someone say that about a victim's parent. I feel like I could throw up right now, all the news today hit me like a ton of bricks, and if this news is enough to effect me like this I can only imagine the burden these families feel on a daily basis -- I can't even fathom how they are able to find any relief from the constant grief they must be feeling. I second the poster who wished that our sadness could somehow alleviate some of theirs. I only wish I could do more.

Also would like to add how grateful I am that this is a victim friendly community, all victims and their families should be treated with compassion, it's hard for me to understand those that lack empathy for all they have been through.
I just wanted to welcome you here. And also say what a lovely heartfelt post.

In just what way does he seem to be "sorry"? By trying to get away with murder? By not cooperating or even speaking with LE? In becoming a fugitive?

I don't agree at all. These were multiple premediated rapes/murders, with obvious vicious intent. JLM seemed quite "friendly and chatty" in Galveston prior to being apprehended — rather than, say, hiding under a bridge or taking his own life. And still more concerned about his prison coveralls and hard mattress than about his victims!! It would be funny if it wasn't so horrific. His "gentle giant" routine has been unmasked for the manipulative deception it has always been been. No quarter.

Oh no, you're very wrong, he was very sorry when he punched that lawyer in the mouth and drove him to the hospital. Hell, he convinced even the asst DA of his sorryness to the point that the DA asked the lawyer not to press charges! Hell, I would pretend to be sorry as hell as well if I knew that I faced a charge that would require me to submit a DNA sample while knowing my DNA was sought for rape/etc, I'd become mother freakin Theresa if I had a chance of getting off from that! Big ol' sorry Jesse...that DA is now a judge, by the way, I hope he doesn't have trouble sleeping at night with that blood on his hands

Once Longo finishes piecing this warped puzzle together, I think we need to borrow him over here on Long Island... we need some help with our Gilgo Killer case, our county pd keeps refusing FBI help and they were fumbling around for so long, seems the case has gone cold now...

But this was really impressive progress to make all of a sudden, huge breaks coming in day by day. Where justice is served, I'm pretty satisfied.
I'm from Wantagh and I very much agree!
Praying for Hannah.

Has there been a press conference announced for today? I thought I saw a post about that, but now I can't find it :(

Martha Jefferson House... which is different then Martha Jefferson Hospital.

Also while we know for sure that JM worked there years after MH t-shirt was found I still have not been able to find a record of him working there (or possibly even volunteering there) in 2009 when the Tshirt was found. If anyone knows of a way to do this PLEASE let me know... it's been driving me crazy for days. His wage garnishment records show that Martha Jefferson House never sent the courts a check from with holding his pay, which makes me wonder if he was no longer employed there in 2012 when the request was made and he was actually employed there years earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps