JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post in this thread. I'm probably not offering anything new with this post that hasn't already been said. I have followed Morgan's case very closely like so many of us so maybe I'm being biased as I want so bad for the person that murdered her to be caught and face justice but i really do think jlm is responsible for Morgan's abduction and murder. I don't think hes an exact match for sketch but I think its close enough that there is reason to think its highly likely he is involved. Especially with his connection to the anchorage farm area and the fact that he was a cab driver during that time. I know the focus right now is finding Hannah but the fact that one of the first places they looked for her outside the city of Charlottesville was anchorage farm tells me that the police are obviously considering it possible he was involved in Morgan's murder. we will know one way or another based on what the DNA results show.

I wonder if JM was living in DC area in the late 90's

image_large

The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD), MD, and the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Washington, DC, want to interview this individual in connection with seven sexual assaults and one attempted sexual assault that occurred between May 6, 1991, and November 14, 1997, and one homicide/sexual assault that occurred on August 1, 1998. The composite was created based on witness accounts/descriptions. It is unknown at this time if the person pictured above has any connection to the crimes listed above.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/homicides-and-sexual-assaults/unidentified-individual-1

What if the suspect sketch in MH's case isn't that correct re: his appearance? (the one good sketch I remember seeing of a perp was in the Molly Bish case, oh my gosh, that sketch looked exactly like two different men -- one of whom is suspected to have been responsible.) MOO

RE: Sketch of rape suspect tied to MH's abduction/murder; http://www.readthehook.com/67132/morgans-killer-fairfax-case-connection-offers-hope-fresh-fear

It would astonish me that there have been no tips to LE as to JM's resemblance to the sketch over the past 5 years since MH's abduction/murder, especially since JM was driving a taxi cab during the time that MH was abducted/murdered. Imo, investigators may have dropped the proverbial ball In the Morgan Harrington murder investigation in the name of politically correctness.

If JM is eventually tied to MH and other abduction/murder victims, this will have very tragic implications; Hannah Graham's abduction and likely murder may have been prevented... jmo

I wonder if JM was living in DC area in the late 90's

image_large

The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD), MD, and the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Washington, DC, want to interview this individual in connection with seven sexual assaults and one attempted sexual assault that occurred between May 6, 1991, and November 14, 1997, and one homicide/sexual assault that occurred on August 1, 1998. The composite was created based on witness accounts/descriptions. It is unknown at this time if the person pictured above has any connection to the crimes listed above.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/homicides-and-sexual-assaults/unidentified-individual-1

JM would have been between the ages of 10 and 16 during that time period so I doubt these crimes would have anything to do with him.

Gil Harrington is a very spiritual person/mother.. I am a firm believer that there is always a spiritual connection to every act of homicide..
At a CUE(Community United Effort) National missing/murdered person conference in NC/2010, I had the honor of meeting GH & DH. DH & GH, spoke near the end of the national candlelight vigil which was held at night on the river front of the Cape Fear river, Wilmington, NC.
Gil Harrington read a heartfelt poem that she had written for/to Morgan.

The river, only feet away, was white capping and something caught the corner my eye, coming in to view from out of the darkness. It was a pure white sailboat silently skimming by, as would a dove fly by with only one wing tip touching the water. Needless to say, it sent chills up my spine. I asked Monica Caison later if this event had been pre-planned..
She said that it wasn't...

CUE Center National Conference-2010
CUE Center For Missing Persons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN878keA6K0

Ok I apologize in advance for my limited knowledge on these other possibly connected cases and please correct me if i misspeak but i want to put this down before I lose my train of thought.
So the Fairfax victim is the "first" and she was strangled unconscious and the perp fled.

MH ... Still catching up on that case. Was there a cause of death determined? I think sometimes even with skeletal remains they can determine if the victim was strangled (ie. hyoid bone?)

My thought process here is did he strangle his first victim just til she lost consciousness so he could rape her? Then the next time (MH) he went too far and she died? Same thought process with HG.

I'd sure like to know more about the alleged sexual assault from when he was expelled from university...maybe that's what the happened that was labeled as "he got rough"?

All jmo

Ok I apologize in advance for my limited knowledge on these other possibly connected cases and please correct me if i misspeak but i want to put this down before I lose my train of thought.
So the Fairfax victim is the "first" and she was strangled unconscious and the perp fled.

MH ... Still catching up on that case. Was there a cause of death determined? I think sometimes even with skeletal remains they can determine if the victim was strangled (ie. hyoid bone?)

My thought process here is did he strangle his first victim just til she lost consciousness so he could rape her? Then the next time (MH) he went too far and she died? Same thought process with HG.

I'd sure like to know more about the alleged sexual assault from when he was expelled from university...maybe that's what the happened that was labeled as "he got rough"?

All jmo

BBM. The VSP declared it a homicide but never publicly stated the cause of death.

Harrington's family has said that she was murdered by a brutal and sadistic individual, but gave few additional details.

COD was never released in MH case.
Her mother has said that her bones were shattered though...which always lead me to believe she was beaten violently. But I wouldn't rule out strangulation too.
Also...the 2005 victim was beaten badly as well as strangled, so could be he does both.

All jmo

Hi Limecat! There is alot of info on the Fairfax rape and Morgan's murder at the following link. Hope this helps.

http://www.readthehook.com/67132/morgans-killer-fairfax-case-connection-offers-hope-fresh-fear

Thank you MidgeC and Xara! I kept trying to find cause of death but couldn't. Isn't it odd in a homicide to not release cod? Or is it common in us solved cases as it might be information used to ID the perp?

3.) Placed there by someone how knows the killer but was too afraid to come forward to speak with LE for some reason.

Hadn't thought of this but it def. a possibility. Like someone who couldn't bring themselves to directly turn in their BF, best friend, roommate etc. but their conscience wouldn't let them do nothing.

I keep wondering when we will hear if a DNA match has been made. I would think if there was no match that they would release that info soon.

who knows, but I tend to agree with the part I bolded b/c it would remove any distraction.

I followed MH's case very closely and even helped create a map for her case. At the time the Pantera shirt was found there was a dumpster across the street from the bush where it was found. It is shown here on street level in this google map:

http://goo.gl/maps/AXG6h

http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pantera-find-shirt-15th-street-was-morgan-harringtons

I followed MH case closely too but don't remember well. Is it possible the shirt was just hidden in the bush and had been there since the night of attack but just not found (maybe by november the bush had thinned out?). That would be the easiest story for me to swallow. Did LE opinion on this when they announce the find?

Edit: should have read the article first sounds pretty clear it hadn't been there all along, and that it was put there to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member