JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there (and ducking in the process) but is it possible that the suspect is the same in MH and HG cases but NOT JM? Has this been discussed?

Here are some similarities between both HG and MG:
-gender (both female)
-age (young women; both college students)
-race (both fair skin with light coloured hair)
-build (both slender)
-location (both missing from close proximity to UVa campus)
-circumstances (both alone; separated from friends; possibly in need of ride home)
-level of vulnerability (intoxicated and/or injured)
-time of year (both abducted in early Fall)

If JM's DNA matches the DNA found in MH's case, I don't think the authorities would release that information to the public just yet. For one thing, they are still looking for HG. They are trying to keep the focus on her. Also, if JM's DNA IS a match in MH's case, which I highly suspect to be the case, they might jeopardize the case they are building against JM if they bring MH's case into public view just now. It would definitely taint the jury pool if that information is released right now--before they have HG's body. At least, any defense attorney would no doubt argue that point and have lots of good evidence thrown out. JMHO.

The flip to that theory is that if there is a connection to the MH case making that information public might persuade someone to come forward and reveal information that leads LE to Hannah's remains.

A friend or family member of JM might believe an accident scenario in Hannah's case but if there's a DNA link to other victims it could break their silence.

Let's face it the more they can charge him with the better. From a negotiation and conviction standpoint.

I wonder if he drove over MH with his car? That would be an easy way to break a lot of bones. But others are saying that she was found a mile away from the road?

Just throwing this out there (and ducking in the process) but is it possible that the suspect is the same in MH and HG cases but NOT JM? Has this been discussed?

No it has not been discussed. And I'm definitely not opposed to the discussion. However, IMO it would be hard to even form speculations on that possibility given the fact that we know the charges against JM and that we know they had to have enough evidence to convince a magistrate in order to file those charges. JMO

Here are some similarities between both HG and MG:
-gender (both female)
-age (young women; both college students)
-race (both fair skin with light coloured hair)
-build (both slender)
-location (both missing from close proximity to UVa campus)
-circumstances (both alone; separated from friends; possibly in need of ride home)
-level of vulnerability (intoxicated and/or injured)
-time of year (both abducted in early Fall)

Both of their phones were disabled/turned off

Morgan's body was brutalised. Her bones were shattered. Not a couple of fractures but many bones shattered. Morgan was brutally beaten for her body to be left in that sort of state. No way in my opinion was her death accidental. Maybe her COD wasn't released because of the fact that what was found of Morgan was a shattered skeleton and so they couldn't establish a certain COD

Mother of Morgan Harrington; Gil Harrington's Thoughts on June 16, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/notes/help...tons-thoughts-on-june-16-2014/792380687453460
<sniped - Read More>

Wearing your ring, the one you were wearing when you were beaten, and your heart stopped beating, is my sacred honor and duty. The beauty of it, the pain of it continues to open me and whisper its teaching. I promise to listen so carefully and to stop grasping worry and fear and constructing barriers to wisdom. Hoping that acceptance and understanding will arrive eventually, I hear, learn, and choose to let the negative slip aside and instead allow growth to have its way - untethered.

Always and always,
Mama

I wonder if he drove over MH with his car? That would be an easy way to break a lot of bones. But others are saying that she was found a mile away from the road?

Aleph, I could see that happening if Morgan somehow escaped from the car and ran into the Anchorage Farm fields. However, a girl like Morgan or Hannah would not have a chance against a big guy like JW (or anybody else). And we know JW has a propensity to throw girls over his shoulder according to witness accounts the night Hannah disappeared.

Hank Silverberg &#8207;@HankSilverberg 43m
Search for #HannahGraham moves to the Route 29 Manacan trail corridor south of #Charlottesville @wusa pic.twitter.com/HFeZqzIZMj

sounds familiar
Wow. Makes you wonder if they do have DNA results back.

Wow. Makes you wonder if they do have DNA results back.

Yes. I definitely think that they are heading in the direction of MH. I have learned to parse Longo's language very closely.

In his last PC, he said that the CPD would let the public know if any evidence is found connecting JM to other crimes.

I certainly hope that it the case-- Charlottesville residents need to understand what has been happening.

That's just it... right now we do not know what his full time occupation was. We know he was working as a cab driver during that period, but we don't know if that was full time or if he had any other jobs at that point.

The Taxi business owner stated that the cab drivers worked 12 hour shifts...

I know its been said that they already searched AF. But I'm wondering if they actually searched the whole place, or just in the vicinity where MH was found. Seems like it would've taken much longer, its a BIG farm.

Not that this is really important in the scheme of things but I wonder, if that woman who saw him in TX gets the reward money for the Hannah case (and she will, I hope!), and it turns out he also killed MH.. will she also get that money? If so that woman is a serious hero.

I do not think she qualifies for either one. if there is one for finding JLM she would.

It's the brow that seems most similar to me -- the way his eyebrows arch over his eyes, peak about 3/4 of the way out, then dip down.

Also meant to add that given the description of the Fairfax victim in the article linked above, she doesn't sound like she would look anything like Morgan. We know that the two crimes are linked by DNA evidence, but as for the victims, perhaps the only connection is that they are young and in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

The thing is... in 2005 it was dark. She was grabbed from behind. He choked her. She passed out. Sketches are not easy to do and they rarely are tack on.... even when there is proof positive that person X in the sketch did it. SO....... the 2005 sketch IS CLOSE ENOUGH. Black male (check), distinctive face shape (check), age range (check).... the 2005 raper, is Morgan's killer... She was killed in Charlottesville (a very small town) by the sketch guy. THIS NEW GUY is close enough that it definitely could also be him and there is a sure fire way to rule him in or out. The involvement of FBI so much in the case leads me to believe (although LE may not have the DNS proof back yet), that they are 50% certain it is the same guy. It might not be... but the DNA will not lie and they are hedging their bets just in case it comes in positive.

I know its been said that they already searched AF. But I'm wondering if they actually searched the whole place, or just in the vicinity where MH was found. Seems like it would've taken much longer, its a BIG farm.

Do you have a link to a prior search of Anchorage Farm for Hannah?

Do we know if the cab drivers drove their cabs when they were off the clock? I have a neighbor with a cab and he drives it all the time, but he's only technically working some of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd