JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find odd is that the 2005 rape case, Morgan's rape/murder, and Hannah's disappearance are all roughly 5 years apart. 5 years 1 month between the 2005 rape and Morgan, and 4 years 11 months between Morgan and Hannah. All took place around mid-September and mid-October.

Snipped and BBM:

Your post regarding the "5 years apart" made me think of Joran van der Sloot -- who murdered 2 women exactly 5 years apart to the day:

- Natalee Holloway "disappeared - "murdered" on May 30, 2005 in Aruba.

Stephanie Flores Ramirez was "murdered" on May 30, 2010 in Peru.

JMO but NOT a coincidence, IMO ...

totally agree. When I read that piece that gave an account of JLM asking the girls in the bar, to 'let him see their feet', suggested he had more than a casual interest in feet.

quoting from article: 'She said: 'He kept trying to put his hands on my legs and below the knee. He'd been way too aggressive all night, putting his arm around me, picking me up, putting his hands on my legs.'
She claimed that Matthew took her friend's socks off and asked to see her toes.
Molly told Barefoot: 'Then he came over to me and tried to touch my legs. I told him no. He said, "I just want to see your feet, like her."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771985/Police-offering-100-000-reward-information-missing-student-Hannah-Graham-alleged-kidnapper-Jesse-Matthews-extradited-Virginia-face-abduction-charges.html

Regarding that, they can probably get a lot of information about him from his computer. Past searches, etc..

Folks, due to the many indicators, I am beginning to get very concerned as too where this investigation is heading..

In virtually every abduction case that I have researched that ended in tragedy and involved a serial sexual predator/killer, the proverbial ball was dropped by investigators at least once, and more often than not, many times. The dots were not connected for various reasons; bureaucracies, political correctness, perceived hypothesis, silence; all ingredients of the recipe for the shattered vase scenario..
<Shattered> http://waterburyobserver.org/node/402

Once the light shines through the thick cloud of darkness, and I feel that it has begun. The full truth of JM's trail of terror will then emerge..

Long gone are the days of FBI BSU/BAU pioneers Roger L. Depue, John Douglas, and Robert Ressler, imo..
I am a firm believer that Good triumphs over Evil and that the light will eventually shine through in the Hannah Graham investigation..

Roger L. Depue &#8220;Between Good and Evil&#8221; Author & Retired FBI BAU Profiler:

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.
Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.

Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it. I have seen it devour the personalities of men like Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ted Bundy, turning them into blank-faced sociopaths who clearly know right from wrong, but choose, time and again, to follow their own base urges, with complete disregard for the terrible human suffering they cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Depue

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life&#8217;s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

E
I wish it had been going better. As it stands all I know is that the courts requested Martha Jefferson House to garnish his wages however they never did. The same request was later made to UVA Hospital when he started working there and they DID garnish his wages. That case is listed as closed whereas the earlier MJH case is still listed as pending. That's what makes me wonder if JM worked at MJH much earlier than when the wage garnishment was actually filed and that when they finally caught up with him in 2012 he was actually no longer employed there.

Regardless if anyone has any thoughts on how I can sleuth out this scenario please PLEASE PM me so I can sleep better at night.

Call a reporter to look into it

I have a question for some of the more experienced sleuthers who have experience with many cases. We now know LE has established a forensic link between JM and Morgan. And we know that JM was first accused of raping a woman at LU on October 17, the same date that, years later, Morgan disappeared. Do you think this means dates are important to him and we should be looking for date connections in other possible cases? Or is this likely a major coincidence?

I'm going to hang it out there, and say - there are no coincidences, with regard to the details about this murder, rape and 'assault'.

I will also speculate that, if there are no murders prior to to rape or the assault, that we may be seeing how his aggressive behavior escalates, to the point of taking a woman's life.

I'm actually happy for Morgan's family... they've been waiting for this for a very long time.

I am so conflicted on this, because their answers now make it an almost certainty that Hannah was very brutally murdered. I don't know how to feel, honestly, because I've had tenuous connections to both Morgan and Hannah (knew both by sight). I went to VT and worked on campus where every student wound up eventually, and have an Alexandria connection that I'd prefer not to specify.

This is what I expected, but still so, so shocking.

This also means two serial killers arrested in this area since the Spring. I live between Orange and Charlottesville, and this is just not a hopping area. So strange. I still think RAT is responsible for Alexis and Samantha, but now, who knows?

I am so conflicted on this, because their answers now make it an almost certainty that Hannah was very brutally murdered. I don't know how to feel, honestly, because I've had tenuous connections to both Morgan and Hannah (knew both by sight). I went to VT and worked on campus where every student wound up eventually, and have an Alexandria connection that I'd prefer not to specify.

This is what I expected, but still so, so shocking.

This also means two serial killers arrested in this area since the Spring. I live between Orange and Charlottesville, and this is just not a hopping area. So strange. I still think RAT is responsible for Alexis and Samantha, but now, who knows?

I'm interested in Samantha as a JLM victim because of the dates but I have not yet started to sleuth her case. Just wondering why it is said she was in contact with RAT before he disappeared... Cell phone records?

Anyone know what this means?: "&#8216;At the time when the incident happened he had a beard and short hair. And he was a lot darker then." His friend says this in the article....

I think it means it was another way to change appearance. Perhaps he used cream to make skin lighter and/or avoided the sun. But if he enjoyed fishing, outdoors he'd not get lighter without lightening creams.

Just caught up. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions here! I had a sick feeling Jesse killed Morgan. I'm glad this monster can't hurt any more girls now. My thoughts go out to both Hannah and Morgan's families.

Folks, due to the many indicators, I am beginning to get very concerned as too where this investigation is heading..

In virtually every abduction case that I have researched that ended in tragedy and involved a serial sexual predator/killer, the proverbial ball was dropped by investigators at least once, and more often than not, many times. The dots were not connected for various reasons; bureaucracies, political correctness, perceived hypothesis, silence; all ingredients of the recipe for the shattered vase scenario..
<Shattered> http://waterburyobserver.org/node/402

Once the light shines through the thick cloud of darkness, and I feel that it has begun. The full truth of JM's trail of terror will then emerge..

Long gone are the days of FBI BSU/BAU pioneers Roger L. Depue, John Douglas, and Robert Ressler, imo..
I am a firm believer that Good triumphs over Evil and that the light will eventually shine through in the Hannah Graham investigation..

Roger L. Depue &#8220;Between Good and Evil&#8221; Author & Retired FBI BAU Profiler:

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.
Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.

Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it. I have seen it devour the personalities of men like Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ted Bundy, turning them into blank-faced sociopaths who clearly know right from wrong, but choose, time and again, to follow their own base urges, with complete disregard for the terrible human suffering they cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Depue

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life&#8217;s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

So, so sad. But also, I can see how it would be hard for them to have any suspicions of JM because he is kind of a random person who had no links to Morgan. YKWIM? There was that rape accusation from his college, but how would police have known about that unless they were specifically looking at him as a suspect?

I had my suspicions about WG that followed Hannah to make sure she was ok, but now what a miracle that he did and that he saw JM come up to Hannah. LE would probably have found him on the videotape anyway, but who knows, maybe they would have not looked at videotape of that area or would have just missed it. Who knows, anything is possible. I'm so glad he saw what he did and reported it.

On the subject of triggers:

It stands to reason that this time of year might be one for JLM. Fall time at college campuses everywhere brings football and football brings parties.

After getting kicked out of Liberty for the alleged rape of a student, (which probably happened at one of those football parties IMO) JLM might have decided the next girl he raped was going to die.

He likely had a lot of rage and resentment built up over that considering he was a football superstar and in his twisted mind he could have believed the girl was to blame.

I think we should look for women between the ages of 17-27 that were raped or went missing between August-Late October.

Just wondering if he could have been taking steroids during football season (hence the violent tendencies September - October)... I have only known one person on steroids, and he was the nicest person there was when he was not on them, but once he started taking them he was a monster.

Perhaps a glimpse into JM's attack style.
Article from 2011, concerning Fairfax woman who was attacked, but rescued..
rbbm

http://patch.com/virginia/fairfaxci...a-fairfax-rape-and-mor84c9a34d12#.VCn1YhZabk8

"A 26-year-old woman was walking along Jermantown Road, carrying two full Giant grocery bags to her townhouse at around 10 one night in September 2005. She didn't get far before she sensed someone behind her.

The strange man said he was waiting for a friend, but something about him made her feel uneasy, said Det. Mike Boone, a Fairfax City Police Department violent crimes investigator who worked on the case. She kept walking and was almost at the front door of her townhouse when she heard his footsteps racing toward her. He grabbed her, lifted her and carried her into a dimly lit, wooded area near Rock Garden Drive, where he tried to strangle and rape her.

She screamed and fought. A neighbor heard her cries and walked to the edge of his driveway. He could hear her, but couldn't see what was going on. The attacker dragged her even farther into the darkness, but the neighbor didn't give up, remaining at the end of his driveway, searching.

Spooked, the suspect fled, leaving behind crucial DNA evidence in the blood and skin under his victim's fingernails."

Just caught up. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions here! I had a sick feeling Jesse killed Morgan. I'm glad this monster can't hurt any more girls now. My thoughts go out to both Hannah and Morgan's families.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking., I am speechless.. Justice for Morgan, awesome.. Hurting knowing it's very likely Hannah went through hell and won't be coming home..

#ComeHomeChristina

so did he kill Morgan? I'm just getting home & what I've read so far is confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3