JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find a direct quote on this and haven't been able to find one. What I can find is the following:

1) the tshirt recovered had Morgan's DNA on it. LE would not comment if there was other DNA found on it.

2) there was DNA evidence found on Morgan's remains.

3) there is a forensic link between MH and HG cases.

Do we know that the DNA found on Morgan's body matches JM's? I don't think we are there yet.

There are some people who think that more than one person was involved in MH's death. So what does that tell us about DNA matches?

This is the link that shows DNA was found with Morgan's remains.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26653942/vsp-forensic-evidence-links-jesse-matthew-to-harrington-case

I don't think it would be illegal, not if they got it from something he discarded.

Not illegal, according to my law degree.**

**Please note I got my law degree from Law and Order.

Well, I think I'll take my chances with that cork. The minute I saw and read about this guy I immediately thought of Morgan. I also immediately thought they'd found her killer. Unfortunately, I think he's the answer to other cases, including Hannah's. It is awful that someone else has to suffer/die, but I really believe this guy has gotten away with whatever for far too long. And hiding behind "religion" to boot!

Police haven't said the Harrington case is solved. They only said that Jesse Matthew came into "some kind" of contact with Morgan Harrington. Lots of work left to do. Have to put Jesse in Fairfax in 2005. Have to establish connection between Jesse and Anchorage Farm. Have to find the body of Hannah Graham. I'd put the cork back in the champagne bottle if I were you.

Well, I think I'll take my chances with that cork. The minute I saw and read about this guy I immediately thought of Morgan. I also immediately thought they'd found her killer. Unfortunately, I think he's the answer to other cases, including Hannah's. It is awful that someone else has to suffer/die, but I really believe this guy has gotten away with whatever for far too long. And hiding behind "religion" to boot!

He has a lot of masks doesn't he? -christian, pee wee football coach, gentle giant, positive relationships with others in his community (not a loner), friendly guy who gives high-fives ...

He's active in the football community, but didn't his friend say he usually showed up at bars alone? Although a regular, he was always alone. Did he have close friends too?

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

FBI Serial Murder September 2, 2005

Myth: Serial killers are all white males.

Contrary to popular belief, serial killers span all racial groups. There are white, African-American, Hispanic, and Asian serial killers. The racial diversification of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population.

<sniped & BBM for Focus - Read More>

good info at that link thanks for sharing

Could someone post the date of the assault charge with the attorney....compared to the date Morgans shirt was found?
It would be interesting to know what was making JLM so explosive in 2009:

June 4, 2009: JLM assaults attorney Eric Wilke around 10 p.m. on a weeknight
http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

October 17, 2009: Morgan Harrington vanishes after not being able to reenter a Metallica concert at the arena

November 11, 2009: UVa student finds MH's Pantera shirt draped over the bush in front of apartments on 15th street. Confirmation that the shirt is indeed MH's is not made public until the following April.
http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pantera-find-shirt-15th-street-was-morgan-harringtons

This last part I'll have to verify, but. . . .
Sometime in April, JLM has his attorney contact Wilke and have charges dropped if JLM will cover Wilke's medical expenses. I'm not sure as to the timing of charges being dropped and whether it is before or after the media releases the information that the shirt was definitely MH's.

Wow. Just wow. Im in Australia too so only just checked the news a hour ago and could not believe what I read! I mean I thought he definitely got Hannah and i thought he looked exactly like the sketch and felt in my gut that he killed Morgan. But even though I thought it I wasnt prepared to actually know its true. God I hope the match is DNA.

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a theory or "thoughts" on why MH's Pantera shirt was draped over a bush almost one month AFTER she went missing?

What do you mean, he didn't assault an attorney?

I'm pretty sure what I read was the reporter called and tslked to the attorney that represented the guy he assaulted. And he didn't realize it was the same jesse Mathews in the news now

My bad. Didn't have what I read clear. Thanks for clearing that up few posts bsck

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a theory or "thoughts" on why MH's Pantera shirt was draped over a bush almost one month AFTER she went missing?
What I've mostly read is that it was likely planted to throw investigators off, making them think Morgan's disappearance was somehow connected to the university students. It's all pure speculation, though.

Edited to add my own theory:
Oooo, I'm guessing this theory was probably already tossed around in the MH threads, but what if a family member or friend found the shirt in JLM's belongings and was torn as to whether it should be turned in or not. Turning it in to the police could bring lots of unwanted attention, as well as a blatant betrayal of JLM. Then again, if it happened to be left somewhere conspicuously where it would certainly be found, LE could do with it what they wished. Hmmm. . . .

It would be interesting to know what was making JLM so explosive in 2009:

June 4, 2009: JLM assaults attorney Eric Wilke around 10 p.m. on a weeknight
http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

October 17, 2009: Morgan Harrington vanishes after not being able to reenter a Metallica concert at the arena

November 11, 2009: UVa student finds MH's Pantera shirt draped over the bush in front of apartments on 15th street. Confirmation that the shirt is indeed MH's is not made public until the following April.
http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pantera-find-shirt-15th-street-was-morgan-harringtons

This last part I'll have to verify, but. . . .
Sometime in April, JLM has his attorney contact Wilke and have charges dropped if JLM will cover Wilke's medical expenses. I'm not sure as to the timing of charges being dropped and whether it is before or after the media releases the information that the shirt was definitely MH's.

Concerned Mama... you just may have touched upon a great point.... here are the court date records in that case

07/09/2009 10:00 AM Continued
08/20/2009 01:00 PM Continued
09/17/2009 01:00 PM Continued
10/22/2009 01:00 PM Continued
04/22/2010 01:00 PM Finalized

Concerned Mama... you just may have touched upon a great point.... here are the court date records in that case

The last two dates are after Morgan's murder... perhaps that lit a fire under his *advertiser censored** to get the case dropped...

He has a lot of masks doesn't he? -christian, pee wee football coach, gentle giant, positive relationships with others in his community (not a loner), friendly guy who gives high-fives ...

Oddly despite being on the fence about JLM (I am far off the fence now!), this is one thing that struck me as odd - the fact that his appearance changed so much that he almost looked like a different person in each photo and seemed like a different person in each description from people who knew him. It reminded me of Ted Bundy and is the only reason I was on the fence and not on the side of complete innocence. Scary!

bbm

According to the article I posted a link to above, the press found out that the Pantera shirt was Morgan's mid-April -- at least a week before the case was finalized. It makes you wonder if JLM had an "Oh, *****!" moment when that news came out, realizing he'd left a little more of himself that he'd realized on that Pantera shirt.

He's active in the football community, but didn't his friend say he usually showed up at bars alone? Although a regular, he was always alone. Did he have close friends too?

At the beginning of this ride, he had 313 friends on FB, but for all we know most of those could be from playing Farmville.

I'm pretty sure what I read was the reporter called and tslked to the attorney that represented the guy he assaulted. And he didn't realize it was the same jesse Mathews in the news now

We might be on the same page, in a round about way. The guy Jesse assaulted WAS an attorney, but you might be right in that, the attorney who was assaulted also HAD an attorney for being assaulted. Does that make more sense?

bbm

According to the article I posted a link to above, the press found out that the Pantera shirt was Morgan's mid-April -- at least a week before the case was finalized. It makes you wonder if JLM had an "Oh, *****!" moment when that news came out, realizing he'd left a little more of himself that he'd realized on that Pantera shirt.

You're so right... UNBELIEVABLE... Ugh all these dates are just starting to line up and it make me SO angry! It shows so much thought and effort on his part IMO.

Cab driver, massage therapist, teddy bear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx