JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<quote>Quote Originally Posted by 4 Free Speech View Post
Updated to include the 2005 Sexual Assault.

Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman
2005: 26-year old assaulted - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington (google suspect photo) (body found)&#8232; )&#8232;(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke&#8232;
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage&#8232;
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges&#8232;&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy&#8232;
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker&#8232;
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo)

"Skull and Bones" found...Not "a skull and some bones found" - same verbiage as MH. Two news agencies report it is the remains of Hannah Graham, although we still have no formal statement, "UVA holds vigil to remember the life of Hannah Graham". I find this odd without confirmation she is dead.

I have 4 more girls to add to this list from web research, I think they will find a burial ground within a 5 mile radius.

Prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends. So sad. </quote>
-------------
This is excellent and I think we should add the following: what city they went missing and if there is a POI or suspect named for each. Anyone can do this. Also we do have a list in the media, timelines etc locked thread that includes many of these, I believe.
This is very informative! Thank you 4 Free Speech! Could we add the place where they became missing, as in the city? We might find that useful for whatever reason that might arise.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6470

There are also some potential ones in the Unidentified Persons Database, like the one above FindHG mentioned way back. I haven't searched for others. She was found in Fairfax in 2001, "The skeletal remains were found in the wooded area behind an apartment complex. The remains were spread around a slope and water drainage area."
Good find! It's so sad! I have a feeling not only did he go for vulnerable girls but he took advantage of people in need. Some of these unknown people could be from California for all we know and just needed a ride and asked JM for a ride to a bus stop or airport etc. and they were never heard from again. And not everyone has family that would look for them, ya know? Both my mother and father are dead. I have brothers and sisters but we go for weeks sometimes without hearing from each other. So very sad. :(

Yes and if you expand the area by another 5 miles, there are many many more. I'll update names and locations and resend.

I'm gonna say I doubt that either Heather H. or Bethany D. were taken/killed by a random. Bethany had a husband, was pregnant by her BF and from what I recall, he was not cooperative at all. Heather had an abusive BF apparently and also of little help to LE.

Also I am sticking to RT for Samantha and Alexis, unless proven otherwise. I feel certain RT killed Alexis and every reason to think he killed Samantha as well.

Jmo

4 Free Speech - If you're searching still, would you put any on the list (or PM me with them) from the late 1990's to now that are in the Fairfax/DC area, if you're extending your search that far? I want to put those on a map, and I'd be happy to do that leg work once I have a list of "missing from" and/or "found."

I'm gonna say I doubt that either Heather H. or Bethany D. were taken/killed by a random. Bethany had a husband, was pregnant by her BF and from what I recall, he was not cooperative at all. Heather had an abusive BF apparently and also of little help to LE.

Also I am sticking to RT for Samantha and Alexis, unless proven otherwise. I feel certain RT killed Alexis and every reason to think he killed Samantha as well.

Jmo

I don't understand pinning murders on JM when there is someone already convicted for it, or there is a main suspect.

Ariana Davis was last seen with a man that is in prison for stabbing a woman. That dude probably killed her.

Joy Schultz was found yesterday and her husband and stepson are in custody.

If I was the lawyer for someone charged with murder in the past 15 years or so, I would put doubt in the jury's mind by saying JM might have done it, just like Jose Baez did with George Anthony...It did not matter that there was no evidence...Who better to blame the murder on than JM? Just look at how many people in jail or who are considered to the main suspects are now being seen as possibly innocent because of the arrest of JM.

If I was the lawyer for someone charged with murder in the past 15 years or so, I would put doubt in the jury's mind by saying JM might have done it, just like Jose Baez did with George Anthony...It did not matter that there was no evidence...Who better to blame the murder on than JM? Just look at how many people in jail or who are considered to the main suspects are now being seen as possibly innocent because of the arrest of JM.

Wondering if this factors into finding an impartial jury any time soon for JM? Just seems the more all these speculative connections are made the more it makes it harder to find a potential juror who cannot link him to the disappearance of at least one other girl whether substantiated or not?

This is just devastating...I wonder how on earth there were not warnings everywhere...that is a lot of missing women...bad pr for the university? I am sick... Just thinking about this brut attacking these poor young women. .. He terrifies me..I hope they can bring him to VA... I hope they find every single body.

And I hope he suffers...this will be hard, because he has no soul ... Only punishment will make him suffer...isolation and execution...no more deals for Jesse. Moo

MaggieMoo*

FWIW all of JLM's suspected attacks occurred on days LIBERTY U. Had a football game, maybe it was a trigger. (bold mine)
Sep 24, 2005 - 1 p.m.vs. William and Mary
Williamsburg, Va.L (0-56)
Oct 17, 2009 - 3:30 PMCoastal Carolina*
Homecoming Weekend
Lynchburg, Va
Sep 13, 2014 - 7:00 PMBrevard
TV: LFSN/ESPN3 Radio: LFSN
Lynchburg, Va.

Maggie MOO - this is major league sleuthing! Seriously!

Wonder if there was a game August 3, 2013, the day Alexis Murphy disappeared and September 13, 2010 the day Samantha Clarke disappeared?

Maggie MOO - this is major league sleuthing! Seriously!

Wonder if there was a game August 3, 2013, the day Alexis Murphy disappeared and September 13, 2010 the day Samantha Clarke disappeared?

This was great sleuthing by Maggie Moo. Here is LU's schedule. You can click down the menu on the left for the different years. There were no football games on the dates Alexis and Samantha went missing. Alexis's abduction was on a Saturday, though. Not sure about Samantha's.

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=10873&teamID=9&seasonID=297

I think they would want to convict him on a couple, in case one of them he appealed or got off on a technicality later.

Klily444, I would like to see the Gary Ridgeway prosecution strategy utilized in JM's case/s...

Gary Ridgeway: Green River Serial Killer, active for over two decades, was initially only tied to 4 women's murders. After taking the Death penalty off the table in exchange for guilty pleas and the identity and location of all of his unknown victims from Kings County, WA. This strategy was kept silent from the public until trial & sentencing. Even Prison Guards & LE were kept in the dark, total silence except for the Green River Task Force Members...

The first time a similar strategy was used was with TX serial killer Henry L. Lucas, Otis Toole's partner/lover.<O Toole was the murderer of adam walsh>.
Gov George Bush commuted his Death Sentence to life without parole for the revelation of his many victims<100 plus>.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-Timeline-with-Discussion-and-Theories/page3
< See Comment #67 - Foxfire>
- RE: Green River Prosecution Strategy:
&#8216;GREEN RIVER, RUNNING RED&#8217; by Ann Rules&#8217; ...

This is very informative! Thank you 4 Free Speech! Could we add the place where they became missing, as in the city? We might find that useful for whatever reason that might arise.

Reposting with locations. I was on a time-out! My first ever.. still trying to get the hang of things in this forum. Anyways I believe after 24 hours of pondering it, this is the right forum to post this information.

Updated with locations - Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day - UVA Campus VA
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)&#8232;(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA

Hey all, it's my second post! And I'm bringing this over from the search for Hannah thread to point something out I noticed...
Quote Originally Posted by SolVol View Post
Does anyone know if there were there Liberty University games the days these women/girls disappeared?

11/28/13 - Jamisha Gilbert
8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy
9/06/13 - Shanea Lockwood - Fairfax, VA
12/07/13 - Margennae Dixon - Fairfax, VA
11/20/12 &#8211; DaShad Smith
11/21/11 - Lauren Renee Smith 17 &#8211; Hattiesburg, MS
9/13/10 - Samantha Clarke
10/10/09&#8211; Cassandra Morton
11/18/09 - Tawanda Latisha Hill
8/26/2006 - Quaisra Khan, Alexandria VA
10/18/03 - Rachel Nicole Good, Elkton VA
9/7/03 - Sophie May Rivera
8/29/02 - La-teasha Lamone Brooks, Farmville VA

I actually checked these dates against the Christopher Newport University football schedule, because I figured everyone else was on top of the Liberty schedule, and Cassandra Morton's date corresponds to a CNU game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back