JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM Lauren Renee Smith has been found safe. She was in south Mississippi, so she would have been way out of region anyway I would think, unless there was a specific reason I missed for JM to have been so far south?

ETA: I also just noticed that her missing date is also wrong. 11/21/11 is incorrect. She went missing in 2014 and was located fairly quickly. She had run away from a bootcamp for troubled teens and was actually with her bio mom. I've linked an article here http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/local/2014/09/27/missing-teen-mother/16366997/
that has the details of her case. She is from my neck of the woods, so I wanted to clarify that we really can take her off the list.

Editing again: adding that I've just realized that there was a Lauren Smith on a different list from Madison Co, VA with the 11/21/11 missing date. Somehow the Lauren from MS got on the list by mistake.

Thanks for clearing up the Lauren Renee Smith/MS entry. Sorry for the mistake. I'll correct my list.

Someone at WebSleuths told me Gracie McCord had been found and has a face book page.

OK, this is really getting creepy. 2005 and 2006 are the dates that there is a discrepancy between sources on whether or not he held a taxi license in Virginia. The Charlottesville Commissioner of the Revenue says he did; DMV says he did not (according to sources).

Let's say the sources quoting DMV are correct.

That puts him not necessarily even living in Virginia from the time he left CNU in 10/03 until he definitely has a taxi license in Virginia some time in 2007 and enrolls in Piedmont Virginia Community College in the fall (classes start in August) of 2007.

The original time line that Shutterbug worked so hard on has ZERO potential victims for 2004, FOUR potential victims for 2005, and ONE potential victim for 2006. His traffic charges for those years: 2004 - 1, 2005 - 1, 2006 - 3

Breakdown follows, potential Virginia victims first (Shutterbug/Maggie Moo) then traffic charges after the comma:

2003 - 4/3, 1
2004 - 0/0, 1
2005 - 4/2, 1
2006 - 1/0, 3
2007 - 5/2, 2 (now should definitely be working in Charlottesville as a taxi driver)
2008 - 2/1, 0
2009 - 9/5, 1 (assault on the attorney)
2010 - 3/2, 4 (didn't include 2 robberies and 1 assault - trespassing charge)
2011 - 3/1, 2 (didn't include 2 assaults)
2012 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 1 assault)
2013 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 7 assaults/robberies/indecent exposure/attempted abduction)
2014 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 2 assaults or 3 other assaults we know were not JM - according to reports)

Too, what was going on in 2009???

Where did he live in 2004, 2005, and 2006? Did he have access to a vehicle if living locally?

In 2004, he could have been living with his family in another state, visiting his friend in California, or looking for another college to play football.

OK, this is really getting creepy. 2005 and 2006 are the dates that there is a discrepancy between sources on whether or not he held a taxi license in Virginia. The Charlottesville Commissioner of the Revenue says he did; DMV says he did not (according to sources).

Let's say the sources quoting DMV are correct.

That puts him not necessarily even living in Virginia from the time he left CNU in 10/03 until he definitely has a taxi license in Virginia some time in 2007 and enrolls in Piedmont Virginia Community College in the fall (classes start in August) of 2007.

The original time line that Shutterbug worked so hard on has ZERO potential victims for 2004, FOUR potential victims for 2005, and ONE potential victim for 2006. His traffic charges for those years: 2004 - 1, 2005 - 1, 2006 - 3

Breakdown follows, potential Virginia victims first (Shutterbug/Maggie Moo) then traffic charges after the comma:

2003 - 4/3, 1
2004 - 0/0, 1
2005 - 4/2, 1
2006 - 1/0, 3
2007 - 5/2, 2 (now should definitely be working in Charlottesville as a taxi driver)
2008 - 2/1, 0
2009 - 9/5, 1 (assault on the attorney)
2010 - 3/2, 4 (didn't include 2 robberies and 1 assault - trespassing charge)
2011 - 3/1, 2 (didn't include 2 assaults)
2012 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 1 assault)
2013 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 7 assaults/robberies/indecent exposure/attempted abduction)
2014 - 4/2, 2 (didn't include 2 assaults or 3 other assaults we know were not JM - according to reports)

Too, what was going on in 2009???

Where did he live in 2004, 2005, and 2006? Did he have access to a vehicle if living locally?

In 2004, he could have been living with his family in another state, visiting his friend in California, or looking for another college to play football.

Hey all, it's my second post! And I'm bringing this over from the search for Hannah thread to point something out I noticed...
Quote Originally Posted by SolVol View Post
Does anyone know if there were there Liberty University games the days these women/girls disappeared?

11/28/13 - Jamisha Gilbert
8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy
9/06/13 - Shanea Lockwood - Fairfax, VA
12/07/13 - Margennae Dixon - Fairfax, VA
11/20/12 – DaShad Smith
11/21/11 - Lauren Smith Madison County Virginia
9/13/10 - Samantha Clarke
10/10/09– Cassandra Morton
11/18/09 - Tawanda Latisha Hill
8/26/2006 - Quaisra Khan, Alexandria VA
10/18/03 - Rachel Nicole Good, Elkton VA
9/7/03 - Sophie May Rivera
8/29/02 - La-teasha Lamone Brooks, Farmville VA

I actually checked these dates against the Christopher Newport University football schedule, because I figured everyone else was on top of the Liberty schedule, and Cassandra Morton's date corresponds to a CNU game.

A Sleuth corrected my list - I had the right date but the wrong Lauren Smith, so I corrected the list above in bold.

Another Sleuth posted that there were NO Liberty U games the days that Alexis Murphy and Cassandra Morton were abducted, though Alexis disappeared on a Saturday.

Was there a special practice game that day? Anyone know the coaches at Liberty?

<quote>Quote Originally Posted by 4 Free Speech View Post
Updated to include the 2005 Sexual Assault.

Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman
2005: 26-year old assaulted - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington (google suspect photo) (body found)&#8232; )&#8232;(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke&#8232;
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage&#8232;
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges&#8232;&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy&#8232;
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker&#8232;
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo)

"Skull and Bones" found...Not "a skull and some bones found" - same verbiage as MH. Two news agencies report it is the remains of Hannah Graham, although we still have no formal statement, "UVA holds vigil to remember the life of Hannah Graham". I find this odd without confirmation she is dead.

I have 4 more girls to add to this list from web research, I think they will find a burial ground within a 5 mile radius.

Prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends. So sad. </quote>
-------------
This is excellent and I think we should add the following: what city they went missing and if there is a POI or suspect named for each. Anyone can do this. Also we do have a list in the media, timelines etc locked thread that includes many of these, I believe.

Heidi Childs and David Metzer do not fit JLM's MO - since they were shot. Unless he was out hunting while visiting a relative.

However, a dark green Dodge automobile is on the LE list as a possible perp-mobile. Jesse's burnt orange slightly pimped up Chrysler coupe (added lower features) could pass for a Dodge and looks like a re-paint. Wonder if there is any little bit of dark green paint to be found under the orange paint and the primer?

BBM Lauren Renee Smith has been found safe. She was in south Mississippi, so she would have been way out of region anyway I would think, unless there was a specific reason I missed for JM to have been so far south?

ETA: I also just noticed that her missing date is also wrong. 11/21/11 is incorrect. She went missing in 2014 and was located fairly quickly. She had run away from a bootcamp for troubled teens and was actually with her bio mom. I've linked an article here http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/local/2014/09/27/missing-teen-mother/16366997/
that has the details of her case. She is from my neck of the woods, so I wanted to clarify that we really can take her off the list.

Editing again: adding that I've just realized that there was a Lauren Smith on a different list from Madison Co, VA with the 11/21/11 missing date. Somehow the Lauren from MS got on the list by mistake.

My mistake - I've corrected my list. Thanks so much!

So far all I can find at CNU is that there was a game the night before Sophie May Rivera went missing in 2003.

OK - let's consider and list those attacks that occurred on 'game weekends' at both CNU and Liberty. He may have been tired from playing or unsuccessful the first night out.

Also, what about Spring games and any Championship play-off games. There are clusters of disappearances in January and in the Spring.

This is chilling.

Bethany Anne Decker was in my town Ashburn (in No. Va). and there's a thread here on Websleuths about her> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?129923-VA-Bethany-Anne-Decker-21-Ashburn-29-Jan-2011

She actually went missing 1/29/11 and it is strongly suspected that an alleged abusive boyfriend who was the supposed father of her unborn child played a part in her disappearance. There was also a "Disappeared" episode on the ID channel that aired about the case if anyone's interested..... IMO her case is definitely unrelated to JM (even though she was attending GMU in Fairfax at the time of her disappearance- she was last seen at her apt. in Ashburn).

Can you check the games against this timeline also? I also think there may be a correlation.

Updated with locations - Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day - UVA Campus VA
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Lynchburg VA
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)&#8232;(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - 20-year-old Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
2014: 17-year old Cindy Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA

Two corrections:

Alexis Murphy was last seen in Lovingston, Va
Heidi Childs and David Metzler were found murdered in Blacksburg, Va

Also someone pointed out recently, either here or on one of the UID threads, the belief that Gracie MacCord is alive and well according to an active FB account.

Regarding the matching of game days to missing persons dates, Pacific2011 on the 'waiting for results" thread pointed out that the date reported missing is not necessarily the actual date the girls disappeared. I think that's very important to consider here. Perhaps those of you with the game date list could do a side-by-side matching with games anywhere from 0-3 days prior to the date listed missing? Remember, we only know Hannah's actual disappearance date because of the videos. She wasn't reported missing until late the following day, if I recall.

Regarding the matching of game days to missing persons dates, Pacific2011 on the 'waiting for results" thread pointed out that the date reported missing is not necessarily the actual date the girls disappeared. I think that's very important to consider here. Perhaps those of you with the game date list could do a side-by-side matching with games anywhere from 0-3 days prior to the date listed missing? Remember, we only know Hannah's actual disappearance date because of the videos. She wasn't reported missing until late the following day, if I recall.

Very good point, mainemom!

I'm not going to have a lot of time in the near future due to family obligations, but will do a little at a time to research dates, etc. and correct my list/s. Maybe others can do the same and over time, we can compile a single list to send to LE and perhaps Coy Barefoot.

It's good to copy anything sent to LE to a trusted journalist to increase accountability both ways. Coy has reported with integrity and discretion. I especially appreciated his interviews of Dr. Jeffrey Fracher and Shanlon Wu on Inside C-ville radio...and the timeline of the evening Hannah Graham disappeared was stunning.

Also someone pointed out recently, either here or on one of the UID threads, the belief that Gracie MacCord is alive and well according to an active FB account.

That was me. I was trying to find more details surrounding her disappearance and instead I found her FB. It's current and active. It's definitely her and she is alive and well. Something positive among all this tragedy. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Can we agree on a format for our individual lists and what information we need on them?

What about this:
month/day/year abducted (so that we can correlate the date with ball game weekends)
Then full Name, place of abduction, date/place body discovered if applicable, POI/suspects if any, date of ball game.

That's 6 categories. Do we need anything else?

Any other considerations/ideas?

Inebriated college girls everywhere on game days...holidays...etc...what about st pats? Stuff like that...college events...etc.

OK. So when Hannah Graham went missing, her phone texted that she was lost and near 14th and Wertland Streets at 1:20 AM, right. That text was inaccurate, right? What if LJ Matthews texted that on Hannah's phone to throw people off the trail? It's possible right.
OK, so Joan Renee Cook went missing Jan. 24, 2010. She apparently got in to a fight with her husband and left her child behind with him to go stay at a friend's house. She never made it to her friend's house. It was cold and rainy that night. Perfect opportunity for a predator to offer someone walking on foot a ride.

So the morning after Joan disappeared, she sent out a text message.
http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/2051-missing-woman-joan-renee-cook-va-01242010/
At 5:30 the next morning, phone records show a text message was sent from Cook's phone to another friend. The message was inconsequential, Morris said, nothing mysterious or unusual. There's no way for police to prove Cook typed and sent it.

And then, did JLM ever hang out around South Boston? Because they found Hattie Gertrude Brown's burnt car behind an abandoned farm, which sounds very Jesse Leroy Matthews Jr.-esque.

Did JM ever have a girlfriend?

I really hate this guy...just have to vent. Ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin