JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a sneaking suspicion JLM is responsible for many of the names on that list. How he was able to get away with these crimes for so long is baffling. Not to place blame, but did his family members or what few friends he had have any idea he is potentially a serial killer? Did his roommates wonder where these "trophies" came from?

RIP Hannah. So sorry it ended this way. Hopefully Hannah is the LAST victim of this perp, that he's taken off the streets for good, never to hurt another woman.

I believe there are more than HG, MH and Ffx. Time will tell but I think HG helped take a serial killer off the streets. IMO

Yes, and as someone else also said, it's a bittersweet sacrifice she made not even knowing.

Is it possible we may never know how many? I guess it is... Even if he gets life in prison/death on account of MH, HG, Fairfax, it's possible he will never reveal the truth about others. So very sad if that happens.

Thinking the best way to help LE at this point is to find JM's stash. There are too many items missing. SK's are known to horde ' keepsakes' of their victims. jewelry,,MH boots, HG watch,phone, shoes,sequined top. With our WS's we could probably help find them. I keep thinking they have to be close to his comfort zone. Again' beating the dead horse';my theory the bodies are only 5 miles apart;I read his family worked at the quarries. Could he have hidden his 'trophies' ,where he could find them? He (probably fished and played there as a child) and Red Hill Quarry is between the two bodies. Just my thoughts.We need to help insure JM goes away for good.

Thinking the best way to help LE at this point is to find JM's stash. There are too many items missing. SK's are known to horde ' keepsakes' of their victims. jewelry,,MH boots, HG watch,phone, shoes,sequined top. With our WS's we could probably help find them. I keep thinking they have to be close to his comfort zone. Again' beating the dead horse';my theory the bodies are only 5 miles apart;I read his family worked at the quarries. Could he have hidden his 'trophies' ,where he could find them? He (probably fished and played there as a child) and Red Hill Quarry is between the two bodies. Just my thoughts.We need to help insure JM goes away for good.

I bet LE has already found things. JMO. I was reading about Canadian killer Russell Williams the other day and he kept everything he collected from his murders right there in his house. Camera files in his bedroom file cabinet right there next to the door, in his closet, underwear and such downstairs in his basement in a printer box, etc. I was amazed. And he lived with his wife. I don't think these people necessarily go to great lengths to find a secret place for things.

Reference prior posts on WG--he did talk to police. They ID'd him. I'm sure they have interviewed him time and time again recently -- he may have even picked JLM out of a lineup contributing to the orig charges.

Also, given that JM lived in the general area at one point, there's the possibilty that he had seen vultures go to work on animal carcasses and maybe he counted on this with his victims.

I absolutely think this was in his thoughts. It sickens me how smug he was probably feeling about it.

Yes, and as someone else also said, it's a bittersweet sacrifice she made not even knowing.

Is it possible we may never know how many? I guess it is... Even if he gets life in prison/death on account of MH, HG, Fairfax, it's possible he will never reveal the truth about others. So very sad if that happens.

I agree. It would be sad to not know but I think the investigators are going to do everything they can to tie any of the others to him now that he's on their radar. I'm just so glad there won't be anymore that fall into JLM's hands. I believe they have him solid on these three, but I don't think they've given up yet trying to tie him to others. I hope not anyway. IMO

Since LE hasn't announced that they found any other bones when they discovered Hannah, I'm wondering if they did find something else or bones from someone else and they are sitting on that info for now?

Reference prior posts on WG--he did talk to police. They ID'd him. I'm sure they have interviewed him time and time again recently -- he may have even picked JLM out of a lineup contributing to the orig charges.

Except to say -when I went back and reviewed videos it seems as though there are 2 different white guys following. I know we have previously discussed so I will mention it and drop it if necessary. First one is wearing White with white shorts standing in doorway and following her On Downtown mall video. Jim is behind the group of white males in this video. In the second video where jlm has his arm around hannah-there is another guy following with grey pants on. Wonder if police found both? Sorry. Will stop dredging up the old stuff. Just finding it interesting.

I know it is impossible but I wish there were resources for all missing people when foul play seems likely. So few of the many thousands of cases get any attention at all, it seems, much less national interest. I know there are factors at play, possible serial, etc...but is so sad to me, thinking about the families and parents of missing family members who attract little or no interest from the public and sometimes, seemingly even more than maybe a detective or two, who is far too overworked to do much anyway. So many unacknowledged missing out there. Jmo

It's about 6 hours, but it's a popular spring break spot for families, high schoolers, and college kids, which is why Brittanee was there in fact.

I've posted in BD forum to keep JM in back of our minds...I did a little sleuthing while back for any ties to SC.

Liberty plays Coastal Carolina university football. It's basically 15-20 minutes from heart of myrtle beach. CCU is in same Big South conference as LU along with some colleges in Charleston, SC. (2 hours away)
Liberty spring break was in March 2009. BD last seen April 2009.
Only lead for BD was a cell phone ping in Georgetown, SC which is south of MB. It's not a place most tourists end up but has strong southern African American roots and their families stay in the area for generations for the most part. It's also a town you drive thru heading to Charleston.
Seems BD vanished into thin air... Last seen reported waking alone on ocean boulevard (but want to add how busy it is during spring break, people everywhere and lots of traffic) The beach is overflowing with pretty, intoxicated, young naive college girls during spring break.
Her mother recently moved to the beach and is working for the CUE Center. I would be interested if JM was in the area during April 25th 2009....her mother talks about how BD hated to walk and she how she would have to drive her everywhere in the link below....I couldn't help but to think of BD finding a ride like MH did :(

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

I've posted in BD forum to keep JM in back of our minds...I did a little sleuthing while back for any ties to SC.

Liberty plays Coastal Carolina university football. It's basically 15-20 minutes from heart of myrtle beach. CCU is in same Big South conference as LU along with some colleges in Charleston, SC. (2 hours away)
Liberty spring break was in March 2009. BD last seen April 2009.
Only lead for BD was a cell phone ping in Georgetown, SC which is south of MB. It's not a place most tourists end up but has strong southern African American roots and their families stay in the area for generations for the most part. It's also a town you drive thru heading to Charleston.
Seems BD vanished into thin air... Last seen reported waking alone on ocean boulevard (but want to add how busy it is during spring break, people everywhere and lots of traffic) The beach is overflowing with pretty, intoxicated, young naive college girls during spring break.
Her mother recently moved to the beach and is working for the CUE Center. I would be interested if JM was in the area during April 25th 2009....her mother talks about how BD hated to walk and she how she would have to drive her everywhere in the link below....I couldn't help but to think of BD finding a ride like MH did :(

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Below is what I had posted in the 'what do we know about him' thread. The BD case would not only fit his MO perfectly (it would seem)...but JM actually kind of matches the description of a man who is basically considered a POI in the BD case by virtue of being a suspect in a separate attempted abduction in Myrtle Beach which had occurred in July 2010.

Jumping out of lurk mode very briefly. Not sure if this belongs in the 'other victims' thread or this one, but I think there is reason to believe that JM did not always act by himself. This relates to the isappearance of Brittainee Drexel. I know she disappeared from Myrtle Beach, but read anyways.

04/25/2009 - Brittainee Drexel - who met JM's established "type," - went missing from Myrtle Beach. It is believed (and there is reason to believe) that she had disappeared while walking a relative distance along a busy street, although nobody on the street recalled seeing anything odd - which means that it is logical to believe that she could have been instantly snatched, or that she could have willingly gotten into a cab or a similar vehicle. This case was starting to pick up heavy media attention about a month later, around the time JM had his incident with that attorney.

10/16/2009 - Authorities investigating the BD case announced they were focusing search efforts in a specific part of SC based on a brief cell phone ping which had occured about a day after BD's disappearance. Morgan Harrington, of course, went missing in VA the night after. I forget where I may have read it, but I recall someone had reported that she had gotten into a van along with two guys?

07/22/2010 - There was an attempted abduction in Myrtle Beach, along the same street where BD was presumed to have gone missing from. The victim again matched JM's type, and supposedly two men in a pale blue van snatched her from the street while a third man drove. The two known suspects were described as:

'Police are actively searching for two black males, one of which has been described as a heavyset man with a moustache and goatee. At the time of Wednesday's near abduction, the man was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The second suspect, according to Massey, was described as a tall, slender black male.'

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/12864913/victim-of-attempted-abduction-in-mb-speaks-out

A man who generally looked like JM (same skin color/tone, same facial hair, similar enough facial shape) was arrested in that case after he was picked out of a lineup. He was later cleared as it was proven that he was elsewhere at the time of the offense, but we know that one actual suspect looks like him.

So, I actually don't think that anybody should be drawing any conclusions related to all of this. But I figure it is worth asking whether JM was ever known to spend time in Myrtle Beach, whether he ever was known to drive a pale blue van with rust spots, and whether he had any acquaintances that were known to drive such a vehicle. Until shown otherwise, I figure there is reason to believe that he may have had involvement with these two Myrtle Beach cases, and if that is the case we know that he worked as part of a team of three on at least one occasion.

First place I would look would be wherever he keeps all of his football and wrestling trophies/medals. Maybe he still has a bedroom at his mother or fathers?

As far as Morgan and Hannah go, their families started Facebook pages, their parents appeared in front of the press and cooperated in every way with law enforcement.
Sometime the lack of coverage for a missing girl is a result of lack of familial involvement.
Cassandra Morton's mother refuses to talk to CNN, even though they want to include her daughter.
"But he is far from relaxed talking about Cassandra. Catherine Morton decided she had had enough of journalists after Graham's case made the news. She had agreed to speak with me but changed her mind. She makes it clear she's upset her daughter's name has been dredged up again. She tells her husband to "keep it short."'
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/12/us/virginia-murdered-daughter-familiy/index.html

Don't know if this had been posted here but it's a good timeline/info on some of the missing girls in the area with pics ....very eerie how similar in looks they are.
http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...arrington-rape-and-murder-charlottesville-va/

Bill Warner is only posting pictures of missing girls/women from different states with a similar "look". I don't think all the missing women from VA are blonde. Also, he states that he's only including white women on that list, unless I'm interpreting wrong: "Both victims in the attacks, in Fairfax (2005) and Morgan Harrington in Charlottesville (2009), were attacked out of doors, they were taken off the street, same MO as in about 15 other cases of missing or murdered young white females;" (He seems to assume the Fairfax woman was white)

It appears to me the Fairfax victim, Morgan & Hannah were victims of opportunity & not targeted for similar looks etc., there could be other victims of different ages, race etc. IMO

Bill Warner is only posting pictures of missing girls/women from different states with a similar "look". I don't think all the missing women from VA are blonde. Also, he states that he's only including white women on that list, unless I'm interpreting wrong: "Both victims in the attacks, in Fairfax (2005) and Morgan Harrington in Charlottesville (2009), were attacked out of doors, they were taken off the street, same MO as in about 15 other cases of missing or murdered young white females;" (He seems to assume the Fairfax woman was white)

Jmo this guy is an attention seeker...

I dont even like to ask this but what race was Jesse's lastest Ex girlfriend?

(btw ,did everyone know Herny lucas grew up in blacksburg va except me?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back