JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears to me the Fairfax victim, Morgan & Hannah were victims of opportunity & not targeted for similar looks etc., there could be other victims of different ages, race etc. IMO

Ya. Going around the eastern half of the country abducting all those blonde women seems like it would cost a lot of money, something Jesse Leroy Matthews Jr. was in short supply of. If he has more victims (Cassandra Morton is one I think), I think they wouldn't be young college-aged white girls. The reason why we know about Hannah and Morgan is because of missing white girl syndrome.

Can you check the games against this timeline also? I also think there may be a correlation.

Updated with locations - Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodge - Rock Mount VA

FWIW, I don't think Heather's disappearance has anything to do with him. She went missing from home within a span of a few minutes while her bf went for icecream at a late hour. They didn't live anywhere close to Charlottesville, 29, or in any area that Jesse is known to have any familiarity with. Also, Heather's bf at the time of her disappearance has a record of being excessively violent towards her.

FWIW, I don't think Heather's disappearance has anything to do with him. She went missing from home within a span of a few minutes while her bf went for icecream at a late hour. They didn't live anywhere close to Charlottesville, 29, or in any area that Jesse is known to have any familiarity with. Also, Heather's bf at the time of her disappearance has a record of being excessively violent towards her.

Hey. Thanks again. From the timeline post #14, which of the women missing or found murdered do you think would seem to fit or may have some possible reason to be this perp's victims? I'd be very interested in what you think, if it's not too much trouble for you to consider.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

I'm doubtful that he would have done anything while attending away games if he was traveling with he team. My guys were always under curfew in the hotel, and everything was very structured and team oriented. He would usually have had a roommate and no transportation. Coaches camp out in the lobby talking games all hours of the night. I could be wrong, but I think these were things he did on his own time. I think he did things in places he was familiar with.

Hannah's parents have barely talked to the media, and her case got a ton of coverage. In the past 6 weeks, they have spoke at one PC, released a video, and a few statements. Not one interview. It was LE who kept the case in the news.

LE felt that they had something substantial to work with in this case, I think--the videos. And, as soon as they were aware of JLM, and realized that his looks were, let's say, compatible with the sketch of MH/Fairfax, then they had reason to focus even more. And, of course, as soon as that first DNA match came back, between JLM and the MH/Fairfax attacker, then they knew exactly what they were looking for.

With Cassandra Morton, there may not have been any starting point.

I thought I read the reward was for "information leading to the circumstances of her disappearance"

Bill Warner is only posting pictures of missing girls/women from different states with a similar "look". I don't think all the missing women from VA are blonde. Also, he states that he's only including white women on that list, unless I'm interpreting wrong: "Both victims in the attacks, in Fairfax (2005) and Morgan Harrington in Charlottesville (2009), were attacked out of doors, they were taken off the street, same MO as in about 15 other cases of missing or murdered young white females;" (He seems to assume the Fairfax woman was white)

I'm guessing the Fairfax women wasnt white. I read a long article just to other day, and the neighbor who's door she knocked on, indicated she was confused and thought she was knowing n the door of people she knew. When the people she knew where notified and came to her, they spoke Urdu to each other. Urdu is most common in Pakistan. So I'm guessing she had dark hair and darker skin, and likely wasnt white/English looking at east like HG or MH.

Wow. That one's frightening given what we now know. With his size and strength, it would be so easy - and that would give them huge clues as to how he dealt with his victims.

Please forward this article to LE so they can consider. Hopefully, she's got a rape kit that's been processed or could soon be.

What about this makes you in anyway think its related to JLM?

Wow. That one's frightening given what we now know. With his size and strength, it would be so easy - and that would give them huge clues as to how he dealt with his victims.

Please forward this article to LE so they can consider. Hopefully, she's got a rape kit that's been processed or could soon be.

The foot obsession, first and foremost (which is probably what made travelbug post it in the first place). Throughout these threads there have been discussions about a possible foot fetish with JM. He was touching the feet of the women in the bar that night, no shoes have been found from either of his victims (to our knowledge).

That he jumped off the train with her (athleticism) in the first place.

The sheer brute strength shown.

The picking up and dragging easily down the stairs.

The fact that he could pick her up by the scruff of her neck and dangle her over the tracks to silence her.

The article indicates it was an attack in the fall, October. 2005. Within weeks of the Fairfax assault.

It was a BIG, bold dude who did this, who ever it was. Would be easy to rule JM in or out at this point, either by knowing he was or wasn't in NY at that time or by running his DNA against her rape kit.

Enough reasons I think it reasonable for LE to check it. If I were the victim, I'd want them checking anybody!

I'm guessing the Fairfax women wasnt white. I read a long article just to other day, and the neighbor who's door she knocked on, indicated she was confused and thought she was knowing n the door of people she knew. When the people she knew where notified and came to her, they spoke Urdu to each other. Urdu is most common in Pakistan. So I'm guessing she had dark hair and darker skin, and likely wasnt white/English looking at east like HG or MH.

He was on the make with some AA women according to some article and some photo, wasn't he? And, yes, the Fairfax woman was likely not a light skinned, blonde. His MO seems to vary from outright attack as he did with the Fairfax woman, to picking up women with a smile, charming them, having the trust him, go with him and then striking. I had thought initially that the Fairfax attack might not be JM, since it showed a whole different MO from what happened with MH and Hannah. I had figured him as someone who took opportunities too far, got into date rape and if resistance persisted, strangling or otherwise killing to subdue. Nope. No dating or anything with that Fairfax woman.

Wouldn't JM's DNA be run through a national DNA registry of victims and crimes where DNA has been collected? Though from some indications, the samples are not often processed as they should be.

Wouldn't JM's DNA be run through a national DNA registry of victims and crimes where DNA has been collected? Though from some indications, the samples are not often processed as they should be.

That's my question, and has been. It seems it should be as easy as input Sample A and it "hits" with Samples E, K, and Z. Or "hits" with nothing. It's obviously more detailed than that or they wouldn't be "scouring" over cold cases. They'd have known for weeks if he had a DNA "hit." Can anyone explain?

We do know there are literally hundreds of thousands of rape kits around the country sitting on shelves, unprocessed. We need to change that.

But, for murders, those would be in CODIS, right? Is CODIS a national database, or do they limit comparisons to states? How does it all work?

The foot obsession, first and foremost (which is probably what made travelbug post it in the first place). Throughout these threads there have been discussions about a possible foot fetish with JM. He was touching the feet of the women in the bar that night, no shoes have been found from either of his victims (to our knowledge).

That he jumped off the train with her (athleticism) in the first place.

The sheer brute strength shown.

The picking up and dragging easily down the stairs.

The fact that he could pick her up by the scruff of her neck and dangle her over the tracks to silence her.

The article indicates it was an attack in the fall, October. 2005. Within weeks of the Fairfax assault.

It was a BIG, bold dude who did this, who ever it was. Would be easy to rule JM in or out at this point, either by knowing he was or wasn't in NY at that time or by running his DNA against her rape kit.

Enough reasons I think it reasonable for LE to check it. If I were the victim, I'd want them checking anybody!

I agree with it can't hurt to check.

But....nothing we have seen in JLM's MO, shows us he's grabbed victims in front of witnesses. He also was not a city boy, and subways are confusing, and NY is BIG! It seems like a pretty bold move for someone so far out of their comfort zone as JLM would have been in New York.

We have never seen he was familiar with the area or traveled there, or had friends and family there. I doubt he would have been traveling that far for a football game...NYC is a 6 hour drive from DC, and a 7 hr drive from Cville. And he didn't play for a big school team.

With millions of people living in a city as big as NY Id think there would be dozens and dozens of very strong, large black men.

I agree with it can't hurt to check.

But....nothing we have seen in JLM's MO, shows us he's grabbed victims in front of witnesses. He also was not a city boy, and subways are confusing, and NY is BIG! It seems like a pretty bold move for someone so far out of their comfort zone as JLM would have been in New York.

We have never seen he was familiar with the area or traveled there, or had friends and family there. I doubt he would have been traveling that far for a football game...NYC is a 6 hour drive from DC, and a 7 hr drive from Cville. And he didn't play for a big school team.

With millions of people living in a city as big as NY Id think there would be dozens and dozens of very strong, large black men.

He grabbed the Fairfax woman in front of her apartment building and raped her by a pool next to the complex.

Fairfax (while not as big as NYC) is a "big" city compared to Charlottesville.

He is known to have connections in DC, MD, PA, and NEW YORK.

Yes, the perp could be any one of hundreds even, but travelbug found it worth investigating, and so do I.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back